Learning from fail

>invest 3k in crypto
>get lucky and gain mad gainz in two weeks
>13k sheeit we money now
>start investing in shitcoins and gamble on primedice
>buy high sell low
>panic sell during crash lose more money
>back at 4k

I fucked up. I will fuck up more likely and lose more money, but I will only buy on dips, investigate the coin by looking at bitcoin talk and twitter... I check the order book.

I buy ico and try hodl. I am not sure if I can bounce back from these losses, it might take a year or two to get back dem gainz...

Crypto isn't so easy as I thought.

But you made no losses.

>buy high sell low

Thats the opposite of what you're suppose to do though user

1k profit is better than no profit at all

go all in Nexus now

Cash out 3k and trade with the 1k

Crypto is easy, it's not letting the need to get rich quick from clouding your judgement that's hard.

>start with 3k
>finish with 4k
You had the least expensive lesson possible, now you know better and you have more to reinvest.

New to crypto, what does everyone use to trade?

any means necessary

Go all in on Primedice
Martingale strategy = guaranteed to win

Check out the new guy

That helps a ton, thanks... >.

This

and also BIttrex. STAY AWAY FROM POLONIEX

why stay away from polo?

It's laggy as fuck. Support is non-existent. I think of an derelict abandoned building when I imagine what their support office looks like. You'll only start to see why you shouldn't have joined Poloniex when you need some support, and by then it's way too late and you got funds stuck in there. Trust me, avoid the headache and go with Bittrex. I started off with Polo coz I liked the name but it hasn't been pleasant, Slowly moving my shit to Bittrex.

nigga you made 33% you still crushed the stock market

i swear newfags are fucking spoiled with these easy gains

never had an issue with poloniex, i have accounts on polo, bittrex, and liqui.
maybe im one of the lucky ones, but there is a lot of polo hate on here.

A couple of questions:

- How did you manage to turn 3k into 13k in two weeks?

- Don't you know how lucky you are?? Yes, you fucked it up and lost your gains, but you're still profitable. I've been into crypto for little more than a month now and I certainly didn't gamble with dices or got myself in serious trouble, but I did buy a few ATHs and I'm still down about $500 from my initial $1,700 investment. I'm quite confident I'll break even in a month or so, and I'll keep on growing, but you've been extremely lucky. You're still $1,000 up man. Make it count.

>gamble on primedice
this was huge mistake. never do it again.

I just had one coin left in Polo and moved it to Bittrex yesterday. They won't last unless they change their support policy. Also too many hacks lately.

>Martingale strategy = guaranteed to win

Martingale gives almost nothing actually. Tried on small ammounts. pic that i used....related.

Also you must know that for example if you set your win change at 50%..... you can lost 8 times in a row. Such things happends trust me.

And even if you win... you win almost nothing.
But if you lose..... you lose quite a lot!

I made a 3k net profit from a 2k investment.

I'm still a bit salty because my total profit in crypto is probably around 10k over the course of 4 months, so I'm in the same situatiion as you.

How do I stop being a greedy poorfag?

to make it clearer.
red is your risc on next round.

win amount is what you will get if you win... MINUS all your previous lost rounds.
its very tiny. but risk is fucking HUGE

made it for myself :D for %
that gives win amount = stake amount.

and damn trust me its not winning strategy.
eventually you gets unbelievable insane amount of loses one after another

I know, I was just trying to be sarcastic
Kudos nevertheless for informing the public

you're basically gambling
most "crypto investors" here are really gamblers (even if they won't admit it)

if you want to stop being a gambler, then do research and long-term holding + mining

>How do I stop being a greedy poorfag?
Zoom out of the 5 minute candles
Research and hodl

lol this

It's not THAT easy, because we're obviously in a bubble right now when doge and steem both have market caps of $400m+

Everyone knows the bubble can pop

honestly i realized only now how much i done goofd back in the day.

x2.5 gives much much MUCH better bet/win numbers.
but shill its too damn dangerous.

fixed version
still i highly NOT recommend using this!!
you really can lose 10+ times in the row.
for 47.61% win chance.

i'm sure that some gambling systems detect such growing numbers and fuck people up for it.

so its more like get money burned in 16 ? easy steps.

I tried to make money on on betting sites.... so many times and always was losing all to 0.
no matter what i done.

Its like system see that i place "all" on something and.... makes me lose on 65 or on 75 %... but thats different story.

there are many "systems" for bets but they have lots of negative commentaries.

on top of that some people promote scam programs for placing bets automatically...
well at least one program (on youtube too) was

caught for just withdrawing all btc to scammer wallet. without even trying to roll the dices :D

what's gambling about small trades when you buy at 24hr low and selling 5-6% higher on high volume coins

genuine questions

Cryptos are just getting started, if you want to know what a bubble is try looking at the stock market or fiat in general.

>strategy
>dice

Gas yourself. All "strategies" are mathematical failures in the long run.

Doubt your chart looks worse than mine senpai.

Been rough for a lot.. Ive been getti ng screwed every time i try to ride waves.. Said fuck it and put it pretty much all on mona, not shilling, but seems good, it s got a halving coming up, atms, multpile japanese websites, andbasically the numbers look good for good gains if patient enough..

Damn son, you went down like 60% What did you in?

Wait until the bear market is over before getting back into crypto. The normies have been scared away.