Feminism is worse for African Americans than the KKK

How is there even a informed argument to be made. The horrifically oppressive policies of feminism have done far more to destroy the African American community than the KKK.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikispooks.com/wiki/2007_Yucatan_Gulfstream_drug_crash
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This looks like a good board for this thread

black poverty rate also halved during that time period
maybe the mass introduction of cocaine into black neighborhoods in the 80's had something to do with OP's result...

You're right. Cocaine comes from Latin America. If only there was some sort of structural barrier along the border to stop the cartels

Like the CIA not introducing it into inner cities? That's a great idea, I wholeheartedly agree

Oh God, 5 posts in to a Veeky Forums thread and we've already got /pol/ and /leftypol/

what would you expect from this OP? It's literally an image macro, that's not exactly "a high level of discourse"

>You're right. Cocaine comes from Latin America. If only there was some sort of structural barrier along the border to stop the cartels

wikispooks.com/wiki/2007_Yucatan_Gulfstream_drug_crash

A US-registered luxury jet, a Gulfstream II (tailnumber N987SA) crashed into the jungle in Mexico’s Yucatan carrying tons of cocaine. This was later dubbed "Cocaine 2"[1], as it happened the year after the 2006 Mexico DC-9 drug bust which Daniel Hopsicker dubbed "Cocaine 1".

Official narrative

A Gulfstream II business jet crashed in the Yucatan, Mexico, with somewhere between 3 and 6.3 tonnes of cocaine on board. Although the plane had formerly used by the CIA for "extraordinary rendition" to Guantanamo Bay, FAA records show that it had been sold multiple times since, and it was owned by Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman's Sinaloa Cartel when it crashed.

The war on drugs essentially criminalizes the most entrepreneurial element in the inner city hoods. Dealing drugs takes skills, you've got to be on call at all hours, know who owes you money, and do all this while high.

Blockade running funded the revolution, prohibition is literally the death of America.

Wouldn't the Panama Canal qualify as this?

the concept of a southern wall is so idiotic it's hilarious.

Well the cocaine/crack sentencing disparity was pretty big. 1:100 so carrying 1 gram og coke is equal to carrying 100g of cocaine because crack is more dangerous which is completely not true.

Yeah, just ask the Mexicans

mexico doesn't have a southern wall

fuck me I messed it up it's 1 gram of crack is equal to carrying 100g of cocaine because crack is more dangerous apparently which is completely not true.

If someone really wanted to break into your house a locked door won't stop them, but why make it easier?

They didn't though. That's a myth. What the CIA did do was turn a blind eye to certain anti-communist groups smuggling cocaine in the United States, but they didn't smuggle it in themselves or introduce it to anyone. The drug networks already existed in these cities and as such there was no need to. Heroin, coke, and pot were already pretty big sells in the cities and freebasing was super common before crack came around. When the market got flooded by new smugglers, that's when the coke epidemic happened. You can blame the CIA for creating the conditions for the market getting flooded, but not for introducing coke.

>No one has ever build a wall before in response to the society-collapsing invasions before

Wtf could have the CIA done anyway? They're humint operating usually under a state department cover out of US embassy with no arrest powers. All that shit really falls under the purview of the FBI. If there was anyone looking the other way at tons of coke making its way over the border it was the FBI.

Technically, it falls under DEA and the DEA and CIA butted heads a lot. The primary issue is that while CIA had free reign abroad, DEA had to report to the State Department and State usually kept the DEA buttoned up at the request of the CIA in order to keep the cash flowing to anti-communist forces that they couldn't fund themselves. It was either let your "good guys" lose to Commies due to lack of funding or keep the fight going under illicit means. They felt the latter was of greater national interest. They very easily could have put a stop to it through any number of channels.

Pretty well since those kids got accepted to welfare

I did an OA speech on poverty in the US and brought up single parenting as a major factor. People wereally surprised when I brought it up but there are ridiculously high correlation between mother only homes and poverty. If I remember correctly, 30% of single parent homes are below the poverty line when the national rate is 14%.

>Feminism is the cause of some major problem in society...
Post immediately disregarded. Only retards and dry dicked woman haters peddle this crap.

Women normally vote against individualist policies, which I think are in the best interest of a state. However, I value democracy so I grit my teeth and accept it.

>Women normally vote against individualist policies

You think men don't either?

>Women normally vote against individualist policies
That's true to some extent, but on the whole it doesn't seem to me that the US has become any more collectivist since women gained suffrage. For most Americans, the 19th century was not some libertarian paradise. You were fucked by the collectivism of your village, or your family, or your company, or because you were a slave, or because you were drafted to fight in the Civil War... etc.
Also, it's not clear to me that modern feminism is making women any more prone to supporting collectivist policies.
>However, I value democracy so I grit my teeth and accept it.
I'm the same way. There are plenty of people who I personally wish wouldn't vote, but I don't support disenfranchising anyone based on the average characteristics of the groups that they belong to. I toy sometimes with the idea of having to pass an intelligence test to vote, or voting being restricted to taxpayers. Etc. But I don't want voting restricted based on sex, race, etc.

This looks like a good thread for this board

LOL.

I think you should check again you numale trashlord

Walls don't do shit.

>You were fucked by the collectivism of your village, or your family, or your company, or because you were a slave, or because you were drafted to fight in the Civil War... etc.

I definitely wouldn't say that the 1800s were a model as a whole, with Imperialism, the state, and slave institutions undermining freedom. Hiwever, family, company, and village were collectives that one had the choice to opt out of, which doesn't bother me tremendously. I would also argue that slavery is antithetical to collectivism but equally antithetical to liberal (real liberal) ideals. However, military drafting is in my opinion a horrible process at any time since it puts the state before the individual, making it indefensible.

>Also, it's not clear to me that modern feminism is making women any more prone to supporting collectivist policies.

I think labeling it as collectivism was foolish on my part, and a much more historically defensible term would be that they act more moralistic in politics. This can be very good (see: abolitionism), but can also neglect Real Politik and be short-sided (see: temperance movements). Ultimately, a more empathetic methodology to voting can be seen through historical examples. This leads to many women for example voting for an expensive welfare state when they pity the poor. And ultimately, I fear the enlightenment thinkers were right and women involve logic in decision making less than men.

The middle class is disappearing in all ethnic groups, you're mistaking correlation for causation, revealing your object bias and retardation.

>some wetbacks hopping the border and working less than minimum wage is the equivalent of the Mongol Horde

Feminism is cancer. Go back to tumblr and stay the fuck there.

Who cares? Why make a thread on this shit? Fuck off to Twitter or wherever the coloreds are going these days.

Given crime statistics... they're not that far off from the Xiongnu. You know, the people the wall was actually built for and not the Mongols.

>Post immediately disregarded. Only retards and dry dicked woman haters peddle this crap.
why is leftypol full of beta numales?

Mexico literally doesn't have a southern wall

The thing with conservatives is that often they almost hit the nail on the head. They point out how the great society and the war on drugs was harmful for black communities, and how affirmative action is racist, but they're still only paying lip service to their issues, just like liberals.

Or do you genuinely desire fixing up black communities?