Kill me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RcmG5SOKLFE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I bought at 5.5 at the promise of moon. Just fuck my shit up

That's nothing. I bought at 8.35 EURO..
It's at 3.7€ now.

Like I said, KILL MEEEEE

you should have bought when it was below 1$ back in april or something when it first was shilled

End me now

>minereum hodlers

JUST

But as a consolation I bought DGB at the ATH

I fell for the shills too but I still did like 10% profit on this one. All sounded good until I read that all the coins were already distributed for free, the dev also seems retarded. Only bought in because the chart looked good and it got listed on new exchanges.

you learned a lesson... stop buying shitcoins?

stop buying these memecoins and buy real coins like Bitcoin, Monero, Litecoin, Decred
Jesus Christ

Should've bought bitbean instead desu.

Fucking this

What's the deal with newfags buying memeshit

Not only that they buy them and then hold them for a long time while their portfolio gets trashed.

How did you know to go in so early?

Kill me? You lost a couple of 100 ...big Fucking deal

ill buy them when they hit 40

I also wanted to unironically put about 30% of my portfolio into the bean when it was at 104sat because I anticipated that I'll rise to 115 or above. I pussied out because I didn't believe in the memes.

Switched to cell connection because my wifi is being shit
I didn't. I thought the logo was funny, and they were cheap as shit. I'm just a lucky asshole who was fortunate enough to forget about like 1,900 BTC sitting on an old PC for years. So now I spend my free time pissing away trivial amounts on stupid meme coins, because money doesn't make you a more interesting or fun person. I have nothing to do, so I spend my time fucking around with memecoins and shitposting on /a/, Veeky Forums, and /g/, just like I did back in 2011. Except now I do it in a nicer room.

living the life, I wish I will some day end up like you

there should be a girl on your cock while doing all that. Youre not living the life-- yet.

2Dy1QF138yHQMpXRxasyiC5LD7ASfz5XUZ
send me a bitbean to confirm that you are real

>3D women
I said I browse /a/, user.
Money doesn't change people, at least not that much. I'm still here, after all. I'm just as socially inept as I've ever been.

sent :^)

liar :^(

absolute truth

>Notes: beans lol
Just fucking why?

have you considered cocaine and hookers?

or if you want to go 2k17 with it microdosing LSD and sex robots?

Check again.
Because fuck you I made a profit on stupid meme beans that's why.

youtube.com/watch?v=RcmG5SOKLFE

Yeah but this was the good times back in May. The meme is dead as we speak.

Too much of a sheltered nerd to do that kind of shit. I do travel sometimes, when I feel like leaving the house. That is a rare feeling though.

i can confirm that OP is a millionaire living a comfy live off his bitbeans

>0.8 BITB
Christ's sake I wanted to send a whole bean. Fuckign shittrex baka desu senpai. Also I'm not OP.