Tell me why u are not in in tezoz yet

tell me why u are not in in tezoz yet

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gsY5wXj4Xm8
youtu.be/3mgaDpuMSc0?t=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Uncapped ico is probably the reason no1. And I say that having actually participated in it. It's just a big nono for many people.

Is this on bittrex?

it has support of a swiss organisation called bitcoin suisse AG, i live in switzerland i know they about to bring out the first bitcoin fond at 100 mio in switzerland

hmm.... there are so many reason that I don't even know where to begin?

1) the whole governance idea seems to be a copy of Decred but then why invest in Tezos if Decred already exists, and it's working? and it launched properly , it has a PoW/PoS hybrid mining system and isn't an ICO token Ponzi

2) this already raised over $200 milllion so it's going to dump massively after the ico,

3) the code hasn't been touches in 2 months... no commit in 2 months, should tell you something about how much they're planning to develop this :)

4) the ex-(((Goldman Sachs))) people who created this will get 8,5% of the raised money DEPOSITED DIRECTLY to their off shore accounts and sold into fiat or btc... this is stated in the docu

5) you will not be able to trade these tokens for SIX MONTHS, rightr... after release it will take SIX MONTHS for you to receive any tokens

6) you might never receive any docu...they can decide to discontinue this at any time, FOR ANY REASON (check the terms)

I have seen many ICO Ponzis (this is what these ICO token scams are) -but this is by far the worse I've seen yet

no they're doing an ICO token buy in. Won't be on bitchrex for awhile.

forgot to add this reason, yeah, uncapped ico

also, the whole premise of smart contracts is moot

it's just a buzzword

can you name any good, real world use for smart contracts besides lightning network ?

~slow clap~

small correction:

>six months

I wanted to say six months before you can EXCHANGE them (on an exchange) --- not receive

you will receive your magical worthless tokens probably right after release but you will have to wait 6 months to dump them

watch the creator of Tezos he seems really clueless and confused:

youtube.com/watch?v=gsY5wXj4Xm8

No reply OP?
Just a pitch, a "make Biz great again" ad, and you go away once someone throws some facts at you?
avoid ICO token scams

stay with coins that are launched in a real, mined way... like btc, xmr, ltc, dcr

i think about the postet information before i reply any probs with that ?or u want me to scream out any shitty opinion to give u absolution ?

>tezos

no, it's OK... if you tell me "I didn't research this enough before investing..." that would be a good response

Always research before giving anybody money... NEVER invest due to FOMO or because anybody tells you to

have to agree, fucking faggots didnt change anything for 2 month...

scam or not is not the question, you should instead ask if you can profit off this. that's the only reason crypto exists.

yeah...
there are so many alarms with Tezos
but their marketing is so loud...

what can I say?

become an evangelist for legit mined coins, my list of legitimate coins with great dev teams is Bitcoin, Litecoin, Monero, Decred

>scam or not is not the question, you should instead ask if you can profit off this. that's the only reason crypto exists.
you're basically saying crypto=ponzi
and this is true for 95% of cases but there are exceptions and real world use of this technology
mostly it's only bitcoin though (at least for now)

ethereum is completely useless for instance (except as platform for launching MLM/Ponzi schemes)

>thats the only reason crypto exists
....my lovely profit hunting daytrader

Cause it's run by Goldman Sachs

Oh, right. I haven't been fucked over twice already by Goldman Sachs in my short lifetime.

*Tezos

youtu.be/3mgaDpuMSc0?t=1