AntShareGeneral

3.0-3.4 simulator edition

Other urls found in this thread:

coinvotes.com/siteinfo/22
reddit.com/r/Antshares/comments/6l8fac/my_disappointment_with_antshares/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm stoned 300-340. same shit w/e fuck you

Volume is disappearing rapidly

because some fucking whales are setting gigantic price walls on very narrow trading margins and then moving them in synch with yunbi pricing, generally +/- .001 btc. I'm still flipping for unit accumulation, but this shit is frustrating.

Everything is moving, this shit stays the same fuck me

Its going back to $5

flash crash to 280k then big spike to 340ish i'd say

time to buy

Help Antshares with exposure by voting!!
All ants to teh moon!!!!!

coinvotes.com/siteinfo/22

Ans has been fucking annoying past 2 days, wont break out for a sell or dip for a buy. Its just pure sideways bullshit.

280-300 is a good buy zone to me. Wouldn't expect anything much lower now.

309 here waiting on 340 or more

Weird. It's never done this. This is the longest sideways movement it's had since it mooned in June.

Ans just needs some meme magic for the normies. Everyone seems to like the "Ethereum of China" reference.

The key is always the memes

ANS is fed up with you day trading scum.

This is fucking annoying, people are barely trading this. Most of the volume is made up by bots or some whale randomly taking a dump and people panic selling / buying in reaction...

Tell me about it, went full stale mode. Is this cos everyone actually wants to hold this longterm?

i heard vinay gupta, jack ma, and steve jobs are buying in

ANS at serious risk for a double top. Stay vigilant.

Meme patterns dont matter right now.
If a whale decides to take a dump it goes down.
If a whale decides to get in it does up.

Everything else is just meaningless bot interaction.

>doubletop is just a meme

Stupid ants, do something

Im not saying that double top is generally a meme. Just that it is right now. You find dozens of inconsequential double tops starting in the stagnation phase starting at 16:00 7/2.

I see 6 other double tops where it didnt go down.

That gives your double top 66 % of not going down.

Also you are a faggot

you realize that for a double top to be a double top, it has to occur on an uptrend, right...? two shitty pumps in the middle of a flat phase is not a double top...

Buy buy buy, fuck the whales over and ensure that the price wall can be broken. Behead those who short ANS

>Buy buy buy
reddit.com/r/Antshares/comments/6l8fac/my_disappointment_with_antshares/

>not reading the comments

Ok fair point.

That still means that what this
faggot is saying makes no sense since there is no uptrend atm.

Is it true that the conference got pushed back from Saturday this week?

>he still believes that price walls are something that are broken and not just taken down at will

>not reading user history

Why are you even here if you don't care about it?

you are right. i'm gone

No anter here, few questions for my antbros:

>what could this platform technologically accomplish or do better than existing technology

>it seems like a lot of the price is driven by the fact theres a photo of da hongfei sitting next to vitalik, is this wrong?

>what was the ico price and what do you think of buying in for a no anter if it drops below 4 bucks?

>could it concievably drop below $2 before picking back ?

>any additional info you would like to tell a no anter?

Also if anyone sends me any ants at all i will shill this shit 24/7 everywhere like its my queen given mandate

AXZy1ebWECJmtn64u3VQ4h6ykRBK4tk4bR

Downloaded ant wallet on google play, must say it's very nice for a mobile wallet.

Finally climbing again on yunbi. 312k

I was going to answer bud i don't associate with begging scum like you

Die in a fire

It is about to reach new 24low, i think it's time to buy, right guys?

yeah i'm looking close at it
even if it only goes back to 310 I want the free money

sell high buy low
not the way of the gweilo

I BOUGHT ENOUGH. NOW FUCKING GO UP.

290k good entry? Seems like there is clear support around 270-280k, but I fear it will dip harder during the weekend as it has been doing all month.

Maybe buy half now, and the other half on sunday?

Going back to 250. Brace yourselves.

wild ride, at least i've made 10% today.

daaamn dont know when to buy in

sub 300k is fine I think.

It's fluctuations are really odd today. I have a feeling were gonna see it spike fairly high today. This coin is so unpredictable with the chinks.

Are we gonna be ok by the end of the week?

It will be pushed back to 190k like before and climb 1-2 days before conference like before. Screenshot this pls. Im not one for selling, but its so painfully obvious it will do this I sold and will buy back at 190k.

it's not going below 7 bucks you stupid little turd

It's gonna spike soon. Watch those buy orders

Lets go to the moin!

> not stalking each individual users so you can determine their lifestyle choices IRL.

>not creating a million accounts to stalk them and post around them in every single thread to subtly influence their lifestyle choices

GO UP FUCKING NORMIE COIN I BOUGHT AT 380K WHEN WILL THIS SHITCOIN MOON REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Not setting up a Cambodian line dancing prepatory conferance to influence every crypto investment they make