WHALES SPOTTED

WHALES SPOTTED

What are they trying to do

They've been maniuplating the market and moving it sideways to build support for the las 48 hours. Now they're going to dump their gains on a bunch of bag holders and tank the price. Escape while you can.

They are trying to fuck everything.

Setting up huge sell walls, which causes the upward movement to stop, and downward movement to increase strength. You can also see by the trade history that more sellers are selling at the Bid price (price at which buyers are willing to buy at, rather than the Ask/Offer price which would be the price sellers are willing to sell at).

Sell walls + High frequency of selling at bid price (aka Panic Selling) results in a rapid price drop.

aaaaaannddd they're gone.

faggots

Put a sell order for 0.00309998

>more sellers are selling at the Bid price
bullshit.
stab yourself, gook.

meh I have stopped paying attention to the ANS charts. In the end dips or moons won't mean much in the long run. What matters is this coin is going to become a giant in few months. I'm holding until it happens. Whales can go fuck themselves :)

That's what a red color generally means for sell volume (sell volume is also called 'Bid Volume' for that reason). They highlight its impact with a downward pointing arrow here.

On fuck all volume.

Just a couple of losers trading 50 ans back and forth.

Fuck off, third world scum.

If you want to hold during a increased amounts of selling, that's up to you. My understanding is that Ants has had recent price jumps, so you'd want to play close attention to stuff like this, it's never a bad idea to take some profit during a sell spike after a coin has mooned.

Your post just emanates poor fuck shitskin fumes trying to manufacture a 1% discount for yourself.

The coin hasn't mooned for two weeks.

It's 10:30pm in China. There is ALWAYS a slight sell off at this time. Every night the sell off becomes less and less because everyone knows which direction the price is heading.

my knowledge, if that's a pattern you believe in, then fair enough

Fuck yourself, pajeet. Human garbage.

my knowledge is general*

I'm not trying to shill a drop in price, if that's what you're implying btw.

If you want to call Bittrex dropping 150 BTC in volume over 15 minutes while tanking the price a "slight selloff"... go for it.

ANS is shitting the bed right now.

Something shits the bed when tons of people sell out

A small number of whales selling means nothing

So what do? Hold? Sell and buy lower? I'm a 2 week bagholder here man, won't break even until like 360k due to a bad second purchase at 410k.

I sold when I first posted about this being time to get out and just bought back in. Did alright.

You're right - shitting the bed wasn't the right phrase. This was, though, the biggest selloff in the last few days.

buy more as it continues to drop to reduce your overall losses as it will increase from this level

All my crypto play money is in ans. Can't buy more without pulling out, and no way in hell am I gonna give cuckbase more money in fees. Being a poorfag sucks. Sucking at day trading sucks just as much.

Wait it out or eat the loss, a week ago I would have said wait it out no problem, but now its getting weird. Im hoping its due to LTC mooning last night people jumped on the bandwagon but im not sure its hit below 300k a couple times

Watch those big buy orders at 0.00303050 and 0.00302000. You don't want 1k+ quantity buy walls to get chewed up too quickly, otherwise there goes your strong support at the ~300 sat level.

Do you think this has stopped dipping?

Whoever is buying at 0.00303050 seems to be increasing their order quantity whenever it drops, therefore, I think that's a current strong support area (could also indicate accumulation), I can't predict if it's going to stop, as it depends on whether or not those buy walls hold. That depends on how panicky the sellers are, and how determined the buyers are.

I'd say to buy dips around the 0.00303050 level, and if you're holding then I wouldn't consider selling right now.

*0.00305000 not 0.00303050

When you spot wales, is it smart to keep seated, see if they strike and then buy when its low, or is that to simple thinking?

""""They""""

I'm holding and buying more low. the community is great and very active with development.

I see it at least go to 20$ at the end of this year

Seems it was a good idea to buy those dips, but be prepared for those sellers at higher prices, there are likely still some tough sell walls that'll knock down upward momentum.

Set low buy orders and leave them (maybe around 0.00300), and look for really good dips. I wouldn't be looking to sell everything at this moment, but take small amounts of profits on the next potential price increases. I say this because, as I thought, you're getting pretty bad selling off at any good opportunity.

It tells me sellers aren't very confident at the moment, and you're going to need a good pumping to get that out of the way.

Strong support does seem to be building, but one solid sell volume spike and that could weakened, in the short term.