This thing is really trying my patience. Is there any upcoming news or ANYTHING?

This thing is really trying my patience. Is there any upcoming news or ANYTHING?

I could sell now and break even. I feel like I'm wasting my time here.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@Lisk/weekly-summary-001-3be1a5a79333
classicdelegate.biz
pastebin.com/kNKu7Bs9
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FUD

Sell you faggot.

Sick of you autistic fucks you who don't know what a long term hold means

Hold you faggot. It's almost like you hate money. It just requires time.

it's a scam, just like Tezos
if you want a legit governance coin that is actually PoW mined, look at Decred

Nothing more than a vapoware project

Their dev got fired from Lisk after 2 months

He left Lisk to work on ark retard.
Ark has a lot of connections with lisk and they plan to add it as one of their first smart bridges along with eth and btc. lisk is going to gain a lot more from being a close partner with ark than vice versa

a long hold in a hype market... youre a shilll

He was fired, you potato

medium.com/@Lisk/weekly-summary-001-3be1a5a79333

Next time do more than 15 seconds of research before you drop your life savings into something

>Decred
it's a combo of PoW and PoS

what happened to the biz delegate

He fucked up. New delegate is biz_classic.

hopefully he cried himself to death, the incompetent/malicious bastard
turns out that now we have the best delegate out there with anti-kikery development, self-service and all that jazz

That doesn't mean anything

If you've spent more than 5 minutes in the business world, you would know that being dismissed could mean any number of things.

Keep telling yourself that to make you feel better about the fact that Arkies are saddled with an incompetent dev leading a vaporware proejct

muh fast, sleek wallet-----> pretty much all you are hanging onto

what happen

>Arkies

Oh, you're that guy.

The original biz delegate ("Magnet") turned out to be an incompetent 16 year old, who accidentally (supposedly) sent the weekly Ark payout to one address because he was doing it manually.

>The original biz delegate ("Magnet") turned out to be an incompetent 16 year old, who accidentally (supposedly) sent the weekly Ark payout to one address because he was doing it manually.
lmao

ahhh

EOS already made billions, want to add like 50 developers and its founder is the same one who made steem and bitshares. They try to do the same... right?

Heh easy to spot the routine fudders isn't it.

I always say it's almost as if they're reading from a pajeet call-centre script...

Does anyone actually, truly believe Ark will someday be a top 5 coin with a market cap in the tens of billions?

>woopsie i accidentally stole your money!!
>innocent mistake

how dumb are you fags?

If it implements everything on its roadmap then yes. Yes i do. Also i earn like 5k ark a year from staking. So even if it only ever hits a couple of dollars its a good investment.

fcourse not

and Lisk has probably suffered for it

the old delegate was a retard
he messed up, then didn't show his face for 2 days, then made up a lot of excuses for what happened
in the 2 days he didn't show himself to explain, we made a new delegate with people that are
A) publicly known
B) competent

This coin may take a while.
Got the stomach for that?

He's in his twenties, he only said he was underage to keep us from tracking him down. Also it gives him an excuse not to post here.
Liars are like that, they make sure everything is conveniently laid out in their favor before they fuck you, or that there is always a way to spin it as an accident.

>Oh, you're that guy.
Kek'd, it definitely is

STOP BUYING ARK
I HAVENT ACCUMULATED ENOUGH

I just grabbed another 500 for the biz_classic delegate.

Two by two, lads.

AZRTpvWJwZ17YjGtTMVV9uJXwPrF3q1tZx

I Sold my ARK, moved into PIVX, best decision I've made.

Why is new delegate not paying me?

>he left on his own
>he got fired idiot
>doesn't matter anyway

do you fucking hear yourself?

he wasn't incompetent. He stole it.

biz_classic is paying on the daily. You need a pretty big stake to get anything though.

AZRTpvWJwZ17YjGtTMVV9uJXwPrF3q1tZx

Your wallet's so small the transaction fee eats your share. I think the threshold they did was 0.1 for now, like if you earn less than 0.2 ark/day you'd get less than 0.1 after tx fee, and they hold your profits for now. Threshold might be 1 ark, the guys are hard at work right now making a site where you can choose your own payout schedule to help us little guys not get fugged.

Does this make you feel better?

Stop bumping the thread you twat I want the price to fall.

hah, just voted for this guy. Didn't even realize he was the /ourguy/. Go figure.

AS98TrsLupHPCqQv9y7VawRbDHgoM3EDCb

REEEEEEEEEEEEE STOP GOING UP

You're a moron he wasn't fired at all lisk and ark have been strong partners from the beginning sharing devs they plan to push lisk as a more mainstream currency by introducing it as one of the main currencies in their smart bridges.
Same shit every time ark is rising uneducated stupid fud like this is posted, honestly you should just see it as a huge buy signal - ark is going places.

>Same shit every time ark is rising
More like every thread regardless. Let fudders fud. Weakhands will sell, we can buy in lower.

I wouldn't worry. Look at the 23rd of last month, same thing happened and ended up being nothing. If there's no real reason for a moon on something that isn't a shitcoin then chances are it'll correct itself in due time. ARK is a good long hold though I'd say

Look a the bids order book and the orderbook chart, we're going up soon

Here I saved the updated version.

if this thing could hit 10 bucks in 1 year, i'll kill myself

Nice

Crypto comic series when?

when doing comics is profitable
when doing comics in mspaint is profitable
when we can quit our jobs to draw comics in mspaint
when drawing comics pays in btc
when ark moons

I decided I want to get into crypto and ARK is my first coin!

Sadly I'm waiting for funds to transfer so I can start...would anyone be willing to toss me a couple ark to tinker with?

AdjVkXW28dmYL9wzPwf8caH2TjavgowucF

will gib buttseks

hodling 30k plz go to $10

>that fucking bean

I'll pay you 5 Ark to make another

Post address

Yo did anyone notice /ourguys/ that are running the biz_classic delegate silently updated their site?

classicdelegate.biz it looks nice

Yup, I noticed. Already made an account and got verified too.

based

Ugh, mods, any way of getting the login info? Was counting on google password manager to save the random username I created. It didn't.

Would really like to tinker with the payout times.

What's the daily percentage of the interest return of voting for biz_classic?

of what tho user?

AaxQzezujkcnym15ZcgzhWvXumvzhGfWeP

Any chance this project hits $100 in the next 5 years?

If it doesn't hit $100 in 2 years, it doesn't hit $100 at all.

looking to buy ARK what do yall use to buy some??

Bitbean

this thing is up over 8000% since its ICO.

what are you expecting to happen?

let me guess, you bought at 50 cents?

Sell sell sell

i decided to draw a historical representation of the biz / biz_classic delegate dilemma

When I get home I'll send you a couple Ark for your OC

STOP PUMPING I HAVENT GOT MY PAYCHECK YET

Where the fuck is my daily payout?

Give it a few minutes, the ark api is really slow today for some reason.

payout log pastebin.com/kNKu7Bs9

Does the guy who writes the notes in the payouts think he's cool for being unemployed?

It's just a bit of banter m8. Moon and I both have full time jobs and are doing this in our free time.

God bless you and Moon Man for that!

>daily payout

Why do you want to be raped by fees?

seriously though where is my payout

>tfw checked Vote Percentage and it says 0.015%

Anybody want to throw me some ARK ? :(
AGqJx6FBENbTMVx8rXXAkP2eTGebs8Qtgs

Just verified and updated my payouts to monthly.
Having 60 ark is suffering.

!!!IMPORTANT!!!

Custom payouts is _NOT_ ready and will not be ready for another 2-3 days.

The site going up was just to test account creation/verification and the custom payout frequency you set will not take into effect until the new payout script is complete. Moon's working on the script right now and projects 2-3 days until it's ready for production.

Until then, everyone will continue getting DAILY payouts at 12 PM EST.

Like I have any say in the matter. The guys in charge were too dumb to set it to weekly.

That's it I'm going to give it 30 more seconds then I'm selling

>Say in the matter
>Literal custom payouts coming in less than a week

Make an account noob

I have about 2200 and getting paid about .62 ark...which equals a little less than 3% return.

This is still better than most basic savings accounts in the US. I am thinking about taking buying a shit ton more, but the price has been VERY steady above $.50USD.

It's also very impossible to buy at its lowest price since the fucking Kike Bots on bittrex posting sell orders at like 20ark at a time. Fucking faggots, I hope these people and their children die of cancer.

Make your account again. As long as you never verified the wallet you can readd it to a new account.

>lass than a week

As of right now do I have any say in how often I get paid? Yes or no?

can someone please hit me up with the formula used for payouts.

I am going to put a lot more $$$$$ in to this thing, and need to calculate how much I will be paid daily.

Also whats the maximum limit to keep 100% return after August 23rd?

422 * your percentage of pool

why are you guys doing this? surely not for free right? are you trying to snatch a juicy bounty for making a better arky?

>why are you guys doing this?
Because the old delegate fucked up and lost a week's worth of ARK. Moon and I hold ARK ourselves and felt we could do a better job.

Also, autism.

>surely not for free right
We're not taking any cuts until 2 months.

>are you trying to snatch a juicy bounty for making a better arky
There isn't a bounty but we may look into options to monetize the work we did. Not sure yet.

what does 422 represent? what value is this?

Also what's the maximum amount needed to keep 100% return after August 23rd?

WHY IS THIS MOONING THIS ISNT NORMAL

All this would look pretty damn good on a resume. Shows initiative.

422 is how much ark is given to each delegate every day.

>All this would look pretty damn good on a resume. Shows initiative.
Absolutely.

zoom out pls

If what they've hinted at in discord is true about their jobs I don't think they're worried about finding new positions.

TO THE MOON

ARK pls

NOARKERS ON SUICIDE WATCH