He owns less than 21 BTC

>he owns less than 21 BTC
you don't want to be filthy rich by 2025?

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/icos-dumb-money-ethereums-ethical-dilemma/
youtube.com/watch?v=K5tVbVu9Mkg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I AM TRYING CAN YOU BULLIES FUCK OFF!?!?!

tick tock buddy boyo, tick tock

>tfw only 4.5 BTC over all my alts

I shouldn't have been greedy and sold my ANS at the top. I even saw the dip happening

Within 2 months I went from 6 BTC to 24 BTC to 3 BTC to 1.34 BTC.
Finally started doing things by the book, actually studying trading and controlling myself, now I'm bouncing back nicely. If you actually know what you're doing, you can always get up there.

How the fuck you go from 6 to 24 then back to 3? lmao

It's fucking so stupid though.

Like, on paper Litecoin is trash, but I ignored the fact that it has mainstream exposure and now I'm only sitting on 100 LTC when I could have had 1000.

Then you look at shit like DGB which could've gotten me literally 20x from 400 bucks instead of 10x if I sold at 2k instead of eating up that euphoria and holding back down to 1.3k.

Now even if I think about buying the LTC dip that's BOUND to happen, I can't imagine if I'll be catching the ride or the knife.

Screw fundamentals, stick to TA. I only ever lost big on fundamentals and panic moves (and laziness). Learn to analyze charts and how the prices move. Short and mid term the market gives 0 fucks about the "underlying technology". Also find a solid community to learn from (not Veeky Forums), just try to find as many different discords, telegrams etc as possible and make contacts that can point you to the good ones.

TA doesn't work when any chink can crush the market on your alt. Remember when segwit was being activated, then Wang Chun or whatever juggled with their segwit support?

1 single tweet caused dips, its a joke.

You need good fundamentals too, and LTC is not as attractive now that BTC is going to get segwit..

3 BTC 2 months ago, 5 BTC today, looking at ~10 BTC in 4-5 months..
I think I'm going to make it.

>start with 2 last year
>21 after april/may
>down to 14 now

I HAD IT ALL MAN

Still works more often than not, making decisions based purely on fundamentals and sentiment puts you in a much worse position. Of course you also need the fundamentals, but LTC is still pumping and could very well continue to pump throughout most of July. That, along with many or even most pumps I've witnessed can hardly be sufficiently explained by fundamentals (and without TA).

Although TA also depends on the time frames you're trading in. If you predict a trend for 1 or more weeks, you should still be able to back out once you spot a reversal etc. I'm talking about monthly, weekly and daily time frames and daily management of your trades. I guess fundamentals become more important the longer your perspective is, although I still wouldn't trust them in a market as young and undeveloped as this one.

>Screw fundamentals, stick to TA
Your losses make sense now.

LTC is attractive now because of the possible HF on BTC.

After a successful SegWit upgrade, LTC will go back to its niche existence.

BTC is gold, LTC is silver fuck my ass.

The HF will cause a bunch of instability in BTC price like it or not. Because we're talking about two chains and everyone holding BTC now has BTC on both chains. Could be a mad dash to convert to the new chain or a back and fourth.

If the HF fails, I'd expect LTC to moon like mad. I don't expect the HF to fail though. LTC will diminish in value vs BTC probably a while after August.

Holding both, LTC is a hedge.

Okay now I feel a bit better about how much I fucked up

is 14 BTC enough to live comfy life?

yes, btc will be ~5million by 2025 so you should have ~75mil by then

>tfw cant afford even 1 btc today

>8 years wait
shieeeet
got 100+

>newfag
>started in may
>got 4 already

Im gonna make it
see you at the country club goys

started with how much?

Real talk anyone who owns even a few BTC is gonna make it....we're gonna make it.

Poorfag here, how many bitcoins minimum should I buy to make my life cooler?

How the actual fuck hahahahah

>2025
I can't wait that long. BNT will make me more by 2020.

Got from 0.05 to 0.64 in a month, trying to make it. Hopefully I won't fuck up.

started with 5
how am I doing biz?
am I gonna make it?

hey, thats pretty good

I'm kinda surprised myself, this escalated to be better than I thought. Can't say there hasn't been
any luck haha

I bought 1 btc, then sold with -42$ loss. I got scared, and now I am crying at my screen hoping there will be dip to 2000 again so I can enter again. But I am also considering DCA, so that I have at least something

I just saw a Fox News article that a single Bitcoin to be a million dollars. How in the fuck would a Bitcoin be worth 1ml? Even after seeing all the charts in this thread, I still would be at disbelief. There is just no way a Bitcoin could be worth that, right? I mean, if you were a normie and you saw the article about BTC potentially hitting a million, when they are ~2500$ why would every sane person not buy at least ONE? Wtf am I missing here?

I actually saw that article posted here a few days ago too user. I don't quite understand either. Maybe a reserve currency? But it would seem we are much much further away than even 2020...

There will be no hardfork, and if there is a hardfork then the forked chain will die quickly as all the whales will dump their split of bitcoins to crush the price and force everyone back to the legacy chain.

There is no hardfork unless whales agree, this is the game theory that summerfags don't understand. They think a bunch of retards signing a contract matters in bitcoin.

You will sell along the way because it will be too succulent to do so.

This is why hardcore holders of 21+ BTC will become increasingly rare and thus rich.

>How in the fuck would a Bitcoin be worth 1ml?

if it gets adopted as global reserve currency it could hit a trillion dollar market cap and coins go for 500k to 1million easy

>why would every sane person not buy at least ONE?

because normies dont care about bitcoin and cryptos in general. even here on this board a lot of fools put their money in shitcoins and neglect THE ONE AND ONLY TRUE KING BITCOIN

Because they are normies and dont know how buy bitcoin.

And because nobody believes something can happen until it happens.

Can someone update this image and add 2017? This is the 15th time I've seen this image, just update it already

No. The point is showcasing the exponential growth of bitcoin.

coindesk.com/icos-dumb-money-ethereums-ethical-dilemma/

>muh HF muh instability
SegWit2x (which isn't inherently a HF) is pre-signalling over 85%

UASF is signalling over 50%

BTC is mooning Aug 1

Being broke and knowing nothing about cryptocurrency or trading right now, should I start learning?

What a question. What do you have to lose, especially if you're interested?

I only have 2.5k to my name and I've invested 1.5k of it in crypto and made $300 bucks in a week. If you put your money in safe altcoins there's no reason not to invest what you have. Especially if you don't have much to begin with. I'd rather have the hope of investment and fail then never try at all.

Probably not enough for any noticeable profit. Like,

Gotta research on your own man. As profitable as economics and things like the stock market/crypto can be if you go into it without learning about the market and how things work you're setting yourself up for failure.

It took me a month of research before I was comfortable enough to make decisions on large amounts. I recommend starting trading coins with ~$20-$50 and learn from experience. You will def lose some at first but the lessons you learn are worth it.

This is something you really need to take the time to learn about before doing. I cannot stress that enough. Use google, hell there are even good youtube videos with decent information. I recommend looking into ICOs and if you have low amounts investing in lower priced coins that you think have a good team and concept.

Right, I figured it was probably something I shouldn't just jump into right away. I'll be sure to read up when I have the time. I just feel pretty bummed that I've *known* about Bitcoin since before 2013 and passed up the chance to make bank, and now it seems like the price could jump again. But I'll take it slow, definitely don't need to be getting more broke than I already am lol. Thanks for the advice

dude I felt the exact same!! Literally bought a bit in 2014 but didn't put nearly enough. Started getting more into it after I read up on penny-stock trading, lots of good things happening here you should def start reading up!

just how ? help a newbie out

thanks OP for the reality check. Just invested 10kUSD into BTC (first crypto purchase ever), looking forward to holding for 10~ years and living the life of luxury.

Week / month trading, daytrading is for chumps. Find something that has stagnated in price but has potential buy and hold until it goes up. This may take days, weeks or even months but once you get good at picking coins it works most of the time.

damn man wish I had 10k to invest. I recommend putting at least some of it in altcoins though if you have that much.

thanks for answer brah

the profit should i hold it in btc or eth?

I prefer BTC but that is mainly because I hate what ETH did with their fork from ETC. This is the only place I let emotion into my trading and could be a huge mistake.

thx a lot for this

lol same here. I don't buy eth or eth based tokens, and it's probably costing me money but oh well. at least it keeps me away from plenty of scams too.

one last thing bro

how much do you expect to the price to rise to sell? and how much % of your bag do you sell?

i was thinking about.. when it reaches 100% or 200% profit.. and sell 50%

hit me hard cause im going with my poor student savings

I generally sell 50% of my holdings at 100% gain covering my initial investment but if a coin is doing really well I might sell 1/3rd at 200% or 1/5th at 500%. If it's starting to stagnate with falling volume or falling price I'll sell everything at whatever gain I can get just to be safe.

id hug you
thanks. good night

No worries user, were all gonna make it.

Do you know how big national economies are? This is the internet's economy.

Agree with , diversify! Buy ltc when it dips.

>doing things by the book, actually studying trading

would you rec anything for this?

holy shit my inheritance better get a fucking move on. literally getting 30-50k depending on inheritance tax

Focus on BTC. Forget about altcoins or USD. Just stack BTC. USD will collapse way before BTC does, if ever.

do you think we'll see a dip this summer?

>trillion dollar market cap
>500k to 1million
Your math is off

At 21 million coins, for bitcoin to be worth 500k-1mil, the market cap of BTC would have to be 10-21 trillion

21 trillion is the size of the entire US public equities market btw

hmm i wish you so, but the fact that you got to 5 from 3 has to do with market cap boom more than talent, am i wrong ? So you are unlikely to continue gathering this fast user

well yeah thats what I meant, a market cap in the trillions
I think 500k to 1 million is very optimistic desu
50k is very realistic IMO
the global amount of broad money is 80 trillion dollars so plenty of room to grow for bitcoin

>doing things by the book,
youtube.com/watch?v=K5tVbVu9Mkg

Just for hypothetical reasons what would happen if bitcoin crashed?

I started with 0.01 BTC 4 years ago, it's easier now than it was even been just because I have more capital to play with.

Where do you store your bitcoin?

Why didn't you buy Bitcoin at $10 when people said it's going to be worth $1000, Normie?

Electrum wallet
Soon encrypted paper backup in a bank safe deposit box
The smallest ones are cheap

I have always been a geek so heard about BTC very early, when it hit $1 I though it was great for everyone already in but to late for me...
Man I fucked up.

How do you counterfeit gold?

Will it keep dipping? worth buying now?

Well, the boat is going down

>split

>oh no bitcoin xt hardfork is comming i better dump my coins
>oh no bitcoin classic hardfork is comming i better dump my coins
>oh no bitcoin unlimited hardfork is comming i better dump my coins
>oh no segwit2x hardfork is comming i better dump my coins

>technology comes along that btfo the banks and allows you to become your own bank
>store your BTC at the bank

Why the fuck do people do this?