Why is Italy trying to sabotage Germany for the second time, and how do we stop them?

Why is Italy trying to sabotage Germany for the second time, and how do we stop them?

Eu is fucked up and doomed
The bigger countries would only benefit from leaving it

Maybe. But the world wouldn't.
No borders, freedom of movement, freedom of work, EU wide shared social benefits, health insurance in all countries no matter of origin, employee friendly employment laws, environmental regulations, no wars. People will realise what they had once it's gone.
Back to the stone age it is then.
t. German with English GF living in Spain

>EU wide shared social benefits

But that isn't true.
Germany has a generous welfare system, Spain almost none.

Or what'cha mean?

Sorry if I wasn't clear. The welfare systems are implemented by the country but EU regulations apply.
Example:
If you receive job seekers allowance and move abroad within the EU, then you are entitled to receive your job seekers allowance for another 3 months in your new home. This can help a ton (in my case) and wouldn't be possible without EU / cross-country regulation entities

There could easily be a treaty between all the states as it will be with brexit
Europe should be a union of people sharing similar cultures, the economical and political union is not feasible

id be happy to show my passport at the borders if it gets me my country back
dont give a shit about social benefits since Im not a welfare leech

Germans are the enemy of Europe. They must be eradicated.

shitskin detected

>No borders, freedom of movement, freedom of work, EU wide shared social benefits, health insurance in all countries no matter of origin, employee friendly employment laws, environmental regulations, no wars.
feels like my country

no point caring about EU

>Italy
>Sabotage Germany

Hitler attacked Russia, not Italy.

>being this butthurt about being BTFO in the other thread that you make this pathetic attempt
everybody knows Germany is destroying Europe. The sooner you germs understand this, the lower your punishment you'll be when everyone gets tired of your shit

>all that italian debt has become german credit
>germans use that credit to buy up all italian industries in competition with their own
>a german is unironically complaining about this

No, seriously, when do we genocide these retarded niggers?

start by giving everyone Europe back

/thread

too late for that

other measures will be needed

It's a weird way to say they will get back their sovereignity and not be forced by the Fuhrer Merkel to welcome legions of hateful muslim men in age to fight.

>how do we stop them?

By cutting public sector funding, pensions and wages in Italy in order to make them competitive again.

>let's keep cutting wages after 7 years of cutting it and during a recession, that will surely propel people to buy more and kickstart the economy
Thank God I am a millionaire, I really don't want to have to mingle on a daily basis with the average moron in this pathetic world

go back to /pol/ with your anti-german conspiracy theories

It's where you come from.

pot calling the kettle black

shoo, shoo
this is the containment zone for brainlets that blame their pathetic lives on jews, blacks and now the germans

THEY FORGOT
"THIS TIME, WITHOUT ITALY"

Then why are you blaming Italians and not Greeks?
Not spaniards? Even France has a lot of debt.

i don't have anything to blame them for, germany is doing great

i'm simply wondering why they're so pathetic

is this some new form of b8ing where you pretend others have your retardness so nobody can point out how retarded you are?
/pol/ loves germany when it comes to this shit, certainly does not blame it for anything
go back to /pol/ faggot

he is butthurt because I made a thread where I pointed out the fact that Germany is destroying Europe once again through degenerate mercantilism. He got BTFO so now he's memeing to make his pathetic self feel better.

A cryptoshekel for the good goy

/pol/ hates germany, because we had the audacity to take in the refugees the you italians (and greeks) keep importing

but your memes have no power here, go back

you mean the refugees that you called us "evil racists" for stopping and fined us when we tried to? Then when mommy Merkel says "come to us shitskins of the world" you close your borders and say "lol just kidding, they're all for you Italy"?
The soviets and the US should have genocided you sick fucks.

>mfw when this all existed before without corporate banking cartel involvement
the more you prop up this corrupt system the more people will suffer when it collapses.

YOU LITERALLY FORCED US AND ALL OF EUROPE TO PAY FUCKING ERDOGAN TO STOP IMMIGRANTS COMING FROM TURKEY BECAUSE THEY WERE COMING IN GERMANY WITHOUT PASSING THROUGH US, SO THEY STARTED COMING THROUGH ITALY AND ALL OF A SUDDEN IT'S ONLY OUR OWN PROBLEM AND WE HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT WHILE YOU LOOK THE OTHER WAY.
FUCK YOU GERMAN SUBHUMANS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

German genocide best day of my life

AHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAH

DAY OF THE FORK WHEN

any bitcoins to a fellow Italian to start trading?
1FaLr4KupL7W8tTzNY8Nbd9C9xncKbTLw1

>racism against blacks
>racism against germans
>genocide fantasies
your "cultural" background is showing, /pol/-tard

and of course it's your problem, it's your border. the lybia-med-italy refugees are black, they're not the same as the syrian civil war refugees.

i'm italian and i'll be coming to germany in a couple months

i'll make sure to fuck as many German blondes as i can find

too bad austria will have closed borders on your brown ass by then, because you're unable to secure yours

I'd rather have germany filled with arabs than germans. At least arabs are honest about trying to genocide infidels, whereas germans cry like little bitches while they strike you down.
I'm not a racist at all

>hurr durr if you point out we are sick fucks you are a racist
fuck off back to r*ddit

> it's your border. the lybia-med-italy refugees are black, they're not the same as the syrian civil war refugees.
we get both blacks and syrian you fucking moron. Also it was you sick fucks from the north that forced us to fuck up Libia, before we had agreements with Geddhafi and he stopped immigrants for us. You sick fucks got jealous about that and literally sabotaged us. You are the scummiest people in existence.

Austria is muslim-based now.

Sorry dear italanon, my crypto portfolio is all locked in ICOs at the moment. I got some juicy deals thanks to my whale status and I FOMO's hard

>.
we get both blacks and syrian you fucking moron. Also it was you sick fucks from the north that forced us to fuck up Libia, before we had agreements with Geddhafi and he stopped immigrants for us. You sick fucks got jealous about that and literally sabotaged us. You are the scummiest people in existence

Fucking /thread

>fuck off back to r*ddit
>genocide infidels

at least try to hide the obvious fact you're a disguisting /pol/ sheep, you crybaby
>waaah, sabotage! jews! whiteys!

just secure your fucking borders and start working for once, then things'll get better, terroni

>i'll make sure to fuck as many German blondes as i can find

Don't forget to remove the fugee dicks first, unless you're into double penetration.

>italians pretend to have money

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

EVERYONE OF YOU HAS $30.000 DEBT PER CAPITA to white countries!

>HURR DURR CAN'T HEAR YOU
>HURR DURR /POL/ /POL/ /POL/

now you are trying too hard. Last reply from me, baits have become too weak

don't try to imply you haven't been to /pol/, with your germanophobic sophistry and your lack of sense of personal responsibility for your own borders

see where the med sea is? see where you are? where austria is? pro tip: they couldn't get here if you had stopped them beforehand.

so now the official debt figures have become so high they TRIGGER terrones. if that isn't a hint you should start doing debt service, then i simply don't know.

>terroni

Wait wait wait.
Explain pls.

if we stop them you'll call us evil racists and fine us for millions of euros. Ffs spaniards literally had a demonstration in Barcellona about accepting refugees and then closed their ports and told us "fuck you it's your problem".
I am getting sick and tired of this shit, I have become isolationist and campanilist thank to you sick fucks. Fuck Europe and fuck you euroniggers.

we have a primary surplus and our debt hasn't grown nearly as fast as that of spain of other euro countries since 2008. Our debt is literally one of the most sustainable in the world.

>Posting in an anti-Germany thread
It's like I'm really on /pol/

I don't know about /pol/'s sentiments about Germany, but they deserve hate for trying to destroy Europe 2bh

>I am getting sick and tired of this shit, I have become isolationist and campanilist thank to you sick fucks. Fuck Europe and fuck you euroniggers.

thanks to /pol/, you meant. your favorite board which suggest everything will become better if you just stop trading. good luck using italian microchips, italian oil and gas and, probably worst of all, italian """cars""".

you're at 130% debt-to-gdp, terrone (would be more without stimulus) and you haven't even entered the phase where half of your country is retired yet.

i wonder what italy will do with 40% pensioners and 40% unemployed youth.

WHY IS ALL OF MY MONEY IN ARK YOU FAGGOTS TOLD ME TO BUY AT $1.00 AND NOW IT'S $.52 I LOST 4000 DOLLLLLLLAAAAAAAARRRRSSSS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>says our industries got fucked
>doesn't realise they got fucked because of the Euro
>implying we have 30% yough unemployment before the Euro

thanks for proving my point

of course you know, you constantly repeat them like a broken record. wonder if you ever held a conversation with people without quoting your /pol/ idols pepe, donald trump, farage, lauren southern and the cringeworthy rest of bottom feeders

>muh evil globalists

i got your excuse, terrone, i processed it, and i have to tell you: it's shit look for another one

we austrians had rising unemployment as well, and we reversed the trend

your obsession for /pol/ borders on the mentally ill. Get your tiny brain check retard.

>we austrians had rising unemployment as well, and we reversed the trend

you astrian niggers got billions and billions of debt forgiven by Germany like a year ago, you didn't reverse shit. You are just a small insgnificant piece of mountain feces-throwing niggers that is easier to bailout.
>i-it's ok, when we get indebted it's not our fault, when others do they are mongrel subhumans
and then you wonder why we have to bomb you once in a while?

>spouts /pol/ memes about evil globalist germans non-stop
>complains when he's debunked

yeah, boi, there's a world outside of /pol/ and your "arguments" don't work here

>since the crisis, Austrian debt went up half of the amount the italian one went up, despite Austria having 1/7 of the population
AHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH

look at our unemployment trend. we reversed it. and we never had 40% youth unemployment in the first place, because we are a first world country unlike you

look do they teach how to read a graph in naples? or only drug dealing and NEETing? judging by your job stats, it's the latter.

yeah, i surely take fee fees from someone standing at 130% and rising seriously.

oh, wait, wait, wait ... i don't. interesting. tough luck, pal.

a first world country getting in debt much faster than us? Even despite getting a lot of your debt towards germany forgiven? Keep telling yourself that delusional faggot

our debt isn't a big problem because we have a lot of household savings and people own property, whereas you niggers rent for all your lives and save nothing.
So our 130% is really nothing, and it's not like 84% is so much lower. In fact, it is much more worrying the fact that your debt is growing at such a fast rate. You are literally fucked, Germany can't save your ass forever just because "muh separated germans".

yeah, first world country, because ppl here have jobs and a professional education system and, therefore, aspirations and prospects, so they don't have to browse /pol/ and blame germany out of desperation.

i don't remember us receiving debt relief, either.

first crying about how germans buy your lazy asses for peanuts and now suddenly it's ITALY STRONK xD

typical /pol/ megalomania.

>this is what austrians cucks tell themselves despite all the evidence of the contrary
>dat delusion
>dat cognitive dissonance

can't fabricate such occurrences family

You sound like a nigger asking for change on the the street.
Oh wait, you're Italian...

care to compare employment, debt, wages, basically ANYTHING? :D

have you ever been outsite of naples, actually? there are faraway countries where the young have jobs and the politicians differ from the mafia, you know?

bait became too weak again

calling hard facts and statistics bait again

the absolute state of terrones: statistics are bait. math is bait. germans are evil. italians good. the very truth is bait.

you already got BTFO here user, no need to further humiliate yourself

is that a /pol/tard last resort? outright denying statistics?

italian debt: 130%
austrian debt: 80%

austrian unemployment: 9%
italian unemployment: four digits

general unemployment in Italy is 11%, you fucking moron

>italian debt: 130%
>austrian debt: 80%

your debt percentage-wise is going up much higher than ours. Keep humiliating yourself, it's amusing

its triple that for new entrants, that's why your young women are cuming to my university, in hopes of a first world life italy could never provide

no shit, the euro fucked us real bad so in the last 8 years no new jobs have been created, since we have been in a fucking recession. This just further proves how much better off we were before the euro and how harmful it's been for us. Thank you for proving my point once again brainlet

Because the euro fucked their industry badly, unlike germans and dutch they don't have big conglomerates like Siemens or VW which can do big economies of scale, most of their companies are middle sized and are networked to each other, very decentralized overall.

Northern Italy used to carry everyone but now they are crippled by the euro and must sell at higher price than they would without this currency they are pretty much stucked in a death spiral.

yeah, under a highly specific, insignificant angle italy actually looks more like a first world country than austria. thanks to pointing that out.

i think i begin to understand why greeks and italians once were the spearheads of civilization, but are now the lowest of debtors (170% and 130%)

it's your illogical, pre-modern, /pol/-tier way of thinking. i think the average italian still believes in curses, jinxes and fairies. let's hope they protect your from the incoming migrant waves, because your coast guard surely doesn't

>yeah, under a highly specific, insignificant angle italy actually looks more like a first world country than austria. thanks to pointing that out.
what is the point of pretending everything is fine if you are managing it by going into debt so much? You are fucked.

>i think i begin to understand why greeks and italians once were the spearheads of civilization, but are now the lowest of debtors (170% and 130%)
lmao, it was impossible not to get in debt, it's literally how the euro was conceived, it would have happened to any country on the short end of the stick

>it's your illogical, pre-modern, /pol/-tier way of thinking. i think the average italian still believes in curses, jinxes and fairies. let's hope they protect your from the incoming migrant waves, because your coast guard surely doesn't
you accuse me of being /pol/ then you go on a mindless racist rant. Amazing, just amazing.
It's incredible how stubborn and oblivious germans are until you bomb them into oblivion and rape all their women. It's like you people are unconsciously asking for it.

so i'm proving your point by pointing out how pathetic italy is. seems like we're finally having a consensus!

i'm very eager to prove your point again:
german minimum wage: $10
albanian minimum wage: $0
afghanistan minimum wage: $0.40
italian minimum wage: $0

>minimum wage
what is this SJW faggotry? Fuck off

ah, the euro conspiracy again. proposed by the french and signed up by everyone else, but it's still germany's fault.

and staying below 100% debt-to-gdp is, of course, impossible by default. unless you're a non-italian. then, you might just make it.

i'm austrian, not german. if even self-proclaimed italian millionaires can't tell and memorize the difference, what would the intellectual capability of yr average italian be? no wonder you're going down the gutter.

>SJW
>farage maymays
>globalist conspiracies explain why youre unemployed

your containment board is waiting, sweetie.

>lmao, it was impossible not to get in debt
>rape all their women

wow italians really are the niggers of europe
who wouldve thought

>ah, the euro conspiracy again
the one you literally proved me right about some posts earlier? lmao you fucking retard.
> proposed by the french and signed up by everyone else, but it's still germany's fault.
germany is at fault for willfully enacting policies that they knew would fuck everyone over instead of following the economic guidelines and the objective of collaboration and unity. Yes, it's their fucking fault for doing that.

>and staying below 100% debt-to-gdp is, of course, impossible by default. unless you're a non-italian. then, you might just make it.
The supposed eurozon target for debt is under 60%, so why aren't you ubermensch following it? Could it be that you're just full of shit and conveniently shitting on those who are hit the hardest by the degenerate mercantilism of Germany because you are all deluded it's about some anthropological and ethnical reason and not due to macroeconomics? Fucking retard.

>i'm austrian, not german. if even self-proclaimed italian millionaires can't tell and memorize the difference, what would the intellectual capability of yr average italian be? no wonder you're going down the gutter.
You are culturally german, although in a different country. Your variety of German is prett much the same as that spoken in Bavaria, the only reason your country exists is because of WW2 and the need to limit german political power. Don't pretend you are different people you fucking moron. You are not speaking to your retarded friends from your uneducated shithole

minimum wage is literal gibsmedat and is a communist idea

I didn't say I want to rape their women you fucking idiot, learn how to read

>having faith thanks to the housing market

It always end badly. Like, really badly. Humanity keeps doing the same mistakes.

*in Bayern

I was just pointing out the different credit and savings situations of people in Italy and Austria. Having properties has nothing to do with the recent avolution of the housing market. Has nobody here ever opened an economics book and just reacts to key words with memes?

yo bro
why you so mad though?
did a german like, fuck your gf or something?

in the housing bubble those people didn't own houses you idiot, they were still paying for them, they didn't own them. I am not speaking about that.

germany is going to shit within the next 25 years. No hope with all the whitecucks and the supposedly conservative party suddenly sucking dicks left and right, being gay as fuck and getting cucked 24/7.
Its unbearable hearing older folks (60+) talk about old times and how they percieve changes of the past years. Im 31 and it seems younger people (millenials?) dont seem to care, they welcome multiculturism. Everyone closer to 30 is aware on whats going on. 60+ are downright confused and shocked how things turned to shit so fast.

tl;dr: bye bye western europe

No, I know many people that are unemployed and have to slave away with no rights while they are told by pampered german cucks that they are living beyond their means, that they should cut their wages and suck Merkel's cock. That's what I am angry about.

>gibsmedat
>communist

oh, the company you use to keep is showing sooo much, /pol/-tard. without the labor movement, you would still work 60h weeks for less than the cost of groceries.

...oh, wait. you still often are. you're italian.

there are many unemployed people in germany too you know...

>without the labor movement, you would still work 60h weeks for less than the cost of groceries.
minimum wage goes against labor you fucking moron, it's a right-wing idea

>...oh, wait. you still often are. you're italian.
oh look, more racism from the pot calling the kettle black. Kys.

and how exactly do they have to slave away if theyre unemployed
like what are you even talking about?

do you have 40% youth unemployment? Do you have mass media 24/7 telling people if they don't want to pay to work (yes, you heard that right) they are entitled assholes? I thought so

They get (((jobs))) where they are paid with (((expenses refunds))), so they earn exactly 0 euros at the end of the month, then their contract finishes and they are not hired. Just one of the many examples.