Hey /pol/, I'm doing a presentation at uni next week on Schindler's List

Hey /pol/, I'm doing a presentation at uni next week on Schindler's List.

The topic is:

>In what ways does Schindler's List, if any, offer a distorted representation of the Holocaust?

I just realized this is my chance to redpill some normies and get marks for it.

Can anyone think of any specific errors the film makes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrogen_cyanide#As_a_poison_and_chemical_weapon
holocaustresearchproject.org/einsatz/situationreport106.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rudolf_Spanner
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2012/10/index-of-published-evidence-on.html
4archive.org/board/his/thread/509405
imgur.com/gallery/725A7
pastebin.com/35E6BdQ4
pastebin.com/Uc1EkvGZ
youtu.be/oUGKmCdAaN4
youtu.be/zGwn5R1PC9Q
youtu.be/CHqlf0D9nuQ
youtu.be/7dxsVSzL4HE
youtu.be/Os0eldMv-wE
youtu.be/RHzWo79dCHs
youtu.be/QxAvpvz_4wQ
youtu.be/MLloM6ufVgk
youtu.be/MejbBsSAP8I
youtu.be/rhGMCYWqKI
youtu.be/uE2hsaHAEX0
youtu.be/iIYswWXhkcA
youtu.be/j-1ts3VTeeI
youtu.be/LjRsoLqHGr4
thegreateststorynevertold.tv/
youtube.com/watch?v=S3NMAfCnVrE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off and never return, /pol/scum

>/pol/

>You cannot delete this post

Oh well.

You can't deny that Schindler list is a piece of disgusting propaganda

>Presentation at uni
>on Shindler list

huh?

I can and I am.

I cant deny that you're underage and need to go back to your containment board

youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

>7 replies in less than 4 minutes

samefagging bait thread and probably a raid.

>I want to redpill normies
Please stop. You may see yourself as some sort of wise guy who is enlightened about the world but this is only going to get you ostracized from those around you. Im telling you this for your own good

>raid

What the fuck do you think this is, 2005?

>all this garbage
Jesus. No wonder you guys aren't historians. I'm not even sure if any of you are university students.

>No refutation
>Appeal to authority

Make it harder eh shlomo?

>Shitty sourceless garbage and a YouTube video are the best stormcucks have to offer
wew

It's obviously wrong to anyone with bit of healthy scepticism.

>No photo evidence
Allies took aerial photographs of the camps

>No documents alludging to a program of extermination
Wrong, Posen speech for example

>Human soaps were lies
incorrect

>If the gas chambers were real...
Retarded reasoning

>Babi Yar was a Soviet lie...
That's fucking retarded, Soviets didn't gave two fucks about Babi Yar. First monument erected there was from '76

>Ground penetrating radar...
lolno

I won't even cover the rest. It's plain bullshit to anyone with at least half a brain.

>human soaps existed
Full retard

>aerial photographs of the camps

So?

Convenient how every 'death camp' was certified by our friends the Russians.

>The Russians got anywhere close to Risiera di San Sabba.

Eat shit.

>What is the Stutthoff concentration camp
Are you going to address any of the images I posted ?

But here's a Russian liberating a factory in Czechoslovakia dear friend.

Assuming that Hitler started gassing Jews since day sept 1 1939- sept2 1945, that makes for 3,153,600 minutes, i.e. 2190 days or 6 years.

Now total estimate of 6,000,000 Jews were killed during those 3,153,600 minutes which comes out to 1.9 Jews per minute. That means Hitler killed 1 Jew every 30 seconds. (roughly)

In Auschwitz, the most famous and biggest concentration camp, there are 15 crematoriums. According to Auschwitz survivors, Jews would go into the chamber, gassed for 15-20 minutes, then put into the oven.

It takes 1 hour to cremate a body using modern furnaces..., which operate at higher temperatures than the traditional hundred year old ovens at the camp. However, lets say that the ovens were operating at a level that we see today, that means it would take 1 hour, 20 minutes to gas and burn 15 Jews assuming they were all burned simultaneously. (Disregarding the time it would take for the gas to empty the chamber for the bodies to be transported from the chamber to the oven.) The elevators used to transport bodies were very slow and could only take up 7 bodies at a time with their weight capacity. However, for the sake of the point, we're going to assume that bodies were teleported instantly from chamber to oven.

That means 15 Jews were gassed and burned every 1.2 hours. That comes out to exactly 300 Jews every 24 hours (Assuming the gassing and burning of Jews was happening every hour straight for 6 years on an uninterrupted basis) the total number of jews killed would be 657,000 for those 6 years. The official Jewish story is that 4,000,000 Jews were killed at Auschwitz alone. You're about 3.4million short there goy...

The same Russians that supresed knowledge about Jewish holocaust? Really makes you think, doesn't it?

Nazis developed the process and made a small amount of such soap (~80kg according to one worker). But apparently they had a bright moment and realized it's fucking retarded (or uneconomical) and abandoned the project.

You're still not responding to anything I posted, stormcuck.
>The official Jewish story is that 4,000,000 Jews were killed at Auschwitz alone. You're about 3.4million short there goy...
I've already disproven that you stupid shit. Quit posting pasta.

>offer a distorted representation of the Holocaust?

There's a lot of written evidence that German soldiers would refuse to kill in cold blood. Indeed the reason gassing was supposedly adopted was the lesser impact upon the psyche of the German.

However, we see Germans laughing and joking about shooting Jews in cold blood throughout the film. Indeed the main protagonist Amon, cannot start his breakfast without shooting at least one Jew.

At the end of the film we see Neeson breaking down in tears that he could not save enough Jews. He throws off his material trappings, equating his possessions to lives. This man profited from the lives of these innocent angels. He begs their forgiveness, crying in their arms as they pitilessly look on as if to say "you, yes you, the viewer, what have you done to save a Jew? How do you remember the Holocaust?"

Suffered =/= killed, halfwit.

Please do, and don't forget to tell us how it went!

>He thinks all the Jews were killed by gassing
Starvation
gassing
executions
intensive labour

>There's a lot of written evidence that German soldiers would refuse to kill in cold blood.
Some would. Others would not.
Who do you think Oskar Dirlewanger was?

>Indeed the main protagonist Amon, cannot start his breakfast without shooting at least one Jew.
Maybe you should look up who Amon Goethe actually was.

>Hey /pol/
You've blown your cover /pol/yp

Gommie plz

>Nazis developed the process and made a small amount of such soap (~80kg according to one worker). But apparently they had a bright moment and realized it's fucking retarded (or uneconomical) and abandoned the project.
There are people who still unironically believe in this shit.

What the fuck.

>don't take your history from Hollywood
>except for the Shoah goy

Serious question, no hate. If Zyklon B is so incredibly deadly and better at killing mammals than lice, why the heck was it used as a delouser and described as being "readily available today"? Couldn't they find anything safer? According to Wikipedia that stuff is still used today, just not very often, under a different name. Aren't anti-terrorism organizations worried about it being used in chemical attacks?

Is it thanks to Shirer that people still spout this soap and lambshade business? He also wrote that the Reichstag fire was a 'obvious false flag', which it might been, but there is no clear evidence. I don't remember the primary source for the fact, but both Kershaw's biography (the second part, 'Nemesis') and Evans 'Third Reich in war' write's both of as nonsense.

Read this. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrogen_cyanide#As_a_poison_and_chemical_weapon
It can be used as a chemical weapon but it is a bitch to get your hands on and you have much better options out there.

One example.

>Babi Yar
>conjured up by Soviet jewish propaganda minister Ilya Ehrenburg
>with no eyewitness

holocaustresearchproject.org/einsatz/situationreport106.html
OSR 106 (Einsatzgruppen Operational Situation Report)

>At the same time, oral information was passed that all the Jews of Kiev would be moved to another place. In cooperation with the HQ of EGC and two Kommandos of the police regiment South, Sonderkommando 4a executed 33,771 Jews on September 29 and 30. (1) Gold and valuables, linen, and clothing were secured. Part of it was given to the NSV (National-Sozialistische Versorgung = Nazi Welfare) for the ethnic Germans, and part to the appointed city administration for distribution among the needy population. The action was carried out smoothly and no incidents occurred. The population agreed with the plan to move the Jews to another place.
>That they were actually liquidated has hardly been made known. However, according to the experience gained so far, this would not meet with any opposition. The army has also approved the measures taken. The Jews that have not yet been caught or who will return will be treated accordingly. At the same time, a number of NKVD men and commissars were arrested and finished off.

And Ilya Ehrenburg never was a Soviet propaganda minister.

>Uses Veeky Forums
>Can't handle the odd nazi
But why come?

That covers it pretty well. Thanks.

>As a substance listed under Schedule 3 of the Chemical Weapons Convention as a potential weapon which has large-scale industrial uses, manufacturing plants in signatory countries which produce more than 30 tonnes per year must be declared to, and can be inspected by, the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons.
Good to know.

>America voted for this man

What I don't understand is why Schlindler's List has funny scenes?

It's been a couple of years since I last saw it, but I can think of two off the top of my head ("Oh, an educated Jew, just like Karl Marx himself"), and the scene where the Nazis are looking one way and Jews are escaping behind them in a comical fashion in time with the music.

Does Speilberg understand nothing of tone?

It wasn't really a Nazi project, but it happened.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rudolf_Spanner

>On his own initiative, he set up a process to produce soap from human fat in 1943-44 and a limited quantity of the soap was produced on his order to clean autopsy rooms.

>four million PEOPLE
That was the official Soviet propaganda. They actually downplayed the Jewish holocaust.

cui bono? They wanted to make Germans the worst goys to make right their subjugation.

Daily reminder that he uironically eats pizza with a fork.

Report, sage, hide and move on.

Daily reminder:
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2012/10/index-of-published-evidence-on.html
4archive.org/board/his/thread/509405
imgur.com/gallery/725A7

Reminder that stormfags know perfectly well that the estimated death toll at auschwitz was never 4 million and use the figure anyway because they have an agenda and don't care about lying.
>Shortly following the camp's liberation, the Soviet government stated that four million people had been killed on the site, a figure now regarded as greatly exaggerated.[171] While under interrogation, Höss said that Adolf Eichmann told him that two and a half million Jews had been killed in gas chambers and about half a million more had died of other causes.[172] Later he wrote, "I regard the figure of two and a half million as far too high. Even Auschwitz had limits to its destructive possibilities".[173] Gerald Reitlinger's 1953 book The Final Solution estimated the number killed to be 800,000 to 900,000,[174] and Raul Hilberg's 1961 work The Destruction of the European Jews estimated the number killed to be a maximum of 1,000,000 Jewish victims.[175] French chemist and author Jean-Claude Pressac estimates that between 631,000 and 711,000 killed at Auschwitz, of whom 470,000 to 550,000 were gassed.[176]
>In 1983, French scholar George Wellers was one of the first to use German data on deportations to estimate the number killed at Auschwitz, arriving at a figure of 1,471,595 deaths, including 1.35 million Jews and 86,675 Poles.[177] A larger study started by Franciszek Piper used timetables of train arrivals combined with deportation records to calculate at least 960,000 Jewish deaths and at least 1.1 million total deaths,[178] a figure adopted as official by the Auschwitz-Birkenau State Museum in the 1990s.[179][e] Piper stated that a figure of as many as 1.5 million total deaths was possible.[179]

There was not really a need for that, Nazis managed it on themselves.

>Hey /pol/

The holocaust did happen.
It was totally justified.
The Einsatzgruppen was an anti-terrorist organisation.

people know that 6 000 000 Jews were killed in WW2
but they probably don't know how many died in their own country
Belarus and Poland were massacred in much greater numbers

Germany killed more Slavs than Jews
yet the Jews are the one group focused on

I wonder why
maybe they have connexions in the entertainment industry to overhype their own victimhood?
OOOO I MUST BE A NAZII!!

t. American

>Hey /pol/
Nigger

>People questioning how Hitler could have killed so many people so fast who don't question the validity of the shit happening in Cambodia where commie with farming tools and AK's put Hitler's civilian kills/minute ratio to shame
What do they mean by this?

They mean JIDF detected.

Yes, but they also wanted to portray Slavs as the biggest victims. Stalin wasn't exactly a friend of Jews, same with later Soviet rulers.

HOLOHOAX
------
>Pastebins
pastebin.com/35E6BdQ4
pastebin.com/Uc1EkvGZ
>In 10 seconds
youtu.be/oUGKmCdAaN4
>In 20 seconds
youtu.be/zGwn5R1PC9Q
>Eric Hunt: Majdanek
youtu.be/CHqlf0D9nuQ
>Eric Hunt: Treblinka, Belzec, Sobibor
youtu.be/7dxsVSzL4HE
>David Cole
youtu.be/Os0eldMv-wE
youtu.be/RHzWo79dCHs
youtu.be/QxAvpvz_4wQ
>David Irving
youtu.be/MLloM6ufVgk
>Gerd Shulze-Ronhoff
youtu.be/MejbBsSAP8I
>Steven Anderson
youtu.be/rhGMCYWqKI
>The Haavara Agreement
youtu.be/uE2hsaHAEX0
youtu.be/iIYswWXhkcA
youtu.be/j-1ts3VTeeI
>The 6 million
“You shall return minus 6 million"
youtu.be/LjRsoLqHGr4

thegreateststorynevertold.tv/

Fun Fact: Eric Hunt doesn't deny holocaust anymore.

I was expecting this shit to be about how Schindler's List sugarcoats the Holocaust, not outright denial.

This.

is shit

The fact that mods don't outright ban Holocaust-denying threads is pretty strong evidence for them having an agenda.

The nazis here are rather recent. Some of us have been here over a decade and dont want those faggots here.

Guys. No one needs to be a historian to figure out the killing millions of people in several different and creative ways is not tactically sound while fighting a war on two fronts.

How retarded do you think the German were? It's more tactical to use them as forced labor and If you don't need them anymore then simply stop feeding them.

The shit we learn about the holocaust is far to exravagant to make sense.

Why is it illegal for me to say that the holocaust didn't happen the way it is presented?

>maybe because Europe is cucked.

The fact that people like this can exist with LIVING HOLOCAUST SURVIVORS around baffles me.

We don't talk about fight club...

I love how among this group of self-hatred projecting highschool "weird kids", a cuck is anyone who has a soul or any compassion in them.

Veeky Forums needs to see a therapist.

B-but how are they living?

JK LOL!

No one doubts that there were internment/labor camps. That's just a part of war. But were there giant death factories? Probably not.

Spreading lies on purpose, instigating hatred, being retarded, insulting the dead etc.

Not to mention legislative against genocide denial is not exclusive to Holocaust, you utter fucking retard.

Sooooo... why is it illegal then. Stop defecting my question.

> footage of farm equipment-level body disposable
> human claw marks inside Corpse-Maker-9000

To have an opposing opinion does none of those things.

God I love free speech. Sucks for Europeans, enjoy the refugees you truly virtuous people.

MODS.

PLEASE MAKE A HOLOCAUST DENIAL RULE

This shit wastes so much space.

> on the side of Holocaust-denial
> makes refugee jab

Holy cow, are you actually a literal skinhead? Get a life.

>Someone thinks an alternative view of world history is inappropriate to discuss on a forum about world history!

MOOOOOOOOOODS!

>To have an opposing opinion does none of those things.
Except for the "being retarded part" in this case. Having an opinion is not illegal. Spreading lies can be illegal.

> proven incorrect view

>alternative view of world history
We have /x/ and /mlp/ for that

You'r grasping a straws.

Clearly not since this conversation is existing. RIGHT NOW!

>>>Reddit

youtube.com/watch?v=S3NMAfCnVrE

Said the men, whose only argument is that spreading materials supporting his theory is illegal in some countries/

Eurofags swallowing blue pills want us arrested for questioning jewish lies about the numbers killed and the techniques used. Good goys.

>because new historic evidence never emerges.

This guy believes that the legend of Troy was based on a real city. Lol, retard!

This is an anonymous board you retard. You have no clue what all I've been saying.

>because new historic evidence never emerges
It does sometimes, for theories that hold merit. But oops! Your one is on par with New Chronology, considering it would need a global conspiracy to make sense.

"You'r" ironically grasping at straws by saying that. user had a point.

This is like watching a fully armored Templar fighting a chimpanzee. Keep up the good work user- he can only spam half-assed responses for so long.

>alternative view of world history
I like how /pol/tards cry about how the world should be REALS over FEELS and suddenly become postmodernists when it comes to history.

you posted in the wrong neighborhood

I actually stated typing a whole thing about 'deformation of character' laws but realized US and Europe probably have different laws. Either way in the US you need to prove that the lie has hurt someone in order for it to be illegal. Free Speech!

Like when the discovery of Altamira Cave happened which put man's history back past 6k years? Marcelino Sanz de Sautuola was labeled a conspiracy theorist, a lier, a forger, and publicly shamed.

Your just as ignorant as those people.

See

>the Nazis here are rather recent
Your grasp of the English language is almost as poor as your knowledge of Veeky Forums history.

>I can claim any retarded shit to be true because some guy was deemed to be wrong in the past but was actually right (and contrary to me, had actual evidence), therefore anything I say is as valid as evidence-supported peer-reviewed academic consensus
Exactly as I said, you retards turn postmodernist real fast.

>b-but guys! Just because something looks retarded to you, it must be correct!

>Marcelino Sanz de Sautuola was labeled a conspiracy theorist
I'm sure you have solid evidence to back this up.

But he's right. You faggots appeared around 2011.