TIME TO SHORT THIS SHIT

TIME TO SHORT THIS SHIT

litecoin is at huge resistance levels, rsi is going down

FREE MONEY ON THE SHORT TRAIN

Other urls found in this thread:

segwit.org/my-vision-for-segwit-and-lightning-networks-on-litecoin-and-bitcoin-cf95a7ab656b
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

$2500 in December

50 is the new bottom. next stop: 2 eth for 1 ltc

I can agree with that

>If I post this enough it will meme into reality.

Exactly. $100 by August.

$200 in August 1st

lol yeah right. I stayed up all night waiting for a dip. it ain't coming today. 50 is the new floor.

It pumped because of some translation error saying Amazon was going to accept it. So much for it being a great coin lol.

you guys realize this was pumped due to fake news amazon was accepting it as payment in china right? you are about to get CHINKED

this. don't listen to OP. WE HOLDIN BOYS

HOLDIN ALL THE WAY PAST THE MOON

What's LTC going to be trading at on December 31st?

hopefully 0

Yeah holding the bag.

Post your loss in the next few days. So it will become a meme.

Kek, yeah you keep hoping

You ignored LTC when I was posting to buy it 3 days ago. 50 is the new floor. Chinaman loves LTC, there is no limit.

probably 600s

So these are the types of people of why the market exchanges make so much money, ignoring the signals and staying with your position too stupid to see the trend HAHA

Keep making those markets rich.

I didnt ignore you user, i was the one that was asking, my bank fucked up so i couldnt buy at 35, i just wanna die

Whatever I read about that at the time sounded so obviously fake, it's hard to believe that would be the catalyst here.

Foolish

Why are etherfags such poor excuses of human beings.

They are the ones making these litecoin FUD threads. It's disgusting that they want others to fail just because their russian scamcoin is going to the dogs.

Go die in a fire you pieces of shit.

AYY WHAT

AYY WHO

150 BTC sell wall down in 4 minutes.

We mooning baby.

I'm literally laughing at OP right now. Holy shit.

He shorted moments before takeoff lmaooo

but nothing has happened?

>thinks RSI going down means short

uh we just busted through what could have been this biggest wall of the year?

Were to place sell orders Veeky Forums?

Thinking about .208~

All the people who bought at .2 are going to want to sell once it goes up a reasonable amount

Then rebuy the dip ofc

you just got CHINKED

>didnt buy bag early enough
>sit and talk about how people are going to loose, even though they won't

the coin just dropped hard on chinese exchanges

I sold all my ltc, no regrets, shall rebuy next week.

I could have bought the sweet dip at 36 but motherfucking jewbase takes a goddamn week to deposit funds

ITS MOONING GET IN FAGS

>think that buying when the rsi is oversold is smart

hurrdurr no rsi going down means the buying has slowed so yeah its just another indication of a trend. Acting like the rsi is the only thing i use as a signal.

to the we mooning faggots I am going to lol hard in the next hour. Hope your arms dont hurt to bad from the bag holding.

Im down 3000 dollars shorting litecoin a few days ago. I need to make up for my losses so Im Martingaleing it right now. shorting again

All resistance broken. Way to go faggots.

yes fags, please sell, you wont regret it..i p-p-promise

you still think you can buy litecoin at 40 dollars? lolololol

quit waiting and buy! lets go to the moon bozos

whales are pouring in

meaning the price will rise or fall?

why are litecoiners so fanatical about coins with zero fundamentals? were these the same people buying into peercoin or namecoin in 2013?

because they have visions of LTC pulling an eth or btc obviously

>literally a better bitcoin right now except for longevity and brand name
>zero fundamentals

>TIME TO SHORT THIS SHIT
Just put in my order.

Just market bought 10k worth of LTC. breaking 53 and beyond shortly. Get in lads

JESUS CHRIST YOU FUCKED UP.

HOLY FUCK. 10k WALL DEVOURED!!! We going to 100

Tough luck bud

HAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAH

MY NAME IS LIFESUCKS AND I HAVE OVER 50K DOLLARS IN LITECOINS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SUCK MY HUGE WHITE JEWISH DICK NIGGA

SHORT POSITIONS BTFO!

I sold at $51.50 :(

and i accidentally put it to send to my bank account instead of USD WALLET.. so now i have to wait for it to clear in my bank to buy back in which may not be until friday and by than it will be $100+

RIP in piece OP

Is this you OP?

if dubs give me a litecoin and that act of generosity will make ltc moon to 600 by the end of the year

Le847ahHfkVFEZpRn4fbqAz7dP13to59jG

TO THE MOON!

STRAP IN BOYS!

This is my first semi moon mission. Bought in at 34. Feelsgoodman.

NMR take 2

I know everyone is excited but this isn't really a moon.

>June 14th it reached an ATH of $50.41 (on coinbase)before it went back to the 40s and 30s.

The ATH so far in July is $53.84 (on coinbase), only $3.44 higher than the ATM in June.

It's funny how everyone is acting like this is a huge moon when it's just natural growth due to the fall in price during late June catching up.

It's a moon if it reaches an ATH of $65+ by the end of this month. Anything less is still in the earth's atmosphere.

>I sold at $51.50 :(
>and i accidentally put it to send to my bank account instead of USD WALLET.. so now i have to wait for it to clear in my bank to buy back in which may not be until friday and by than it will be $100+

Cuckbase detected. You realize that a purchase even by bank wire transfer is charged at current spot price right? That you'll not have it for 6 days to panic short sell is probably the best possible way for weak hands to learn how to crypto. Every wire Tx I've done has dipped and then come back in profit before 6 days.

how high is it going to go before we see a significant pull back?

seeing as how trump was memed into office i wouldn't underestimate shitposting m9

Resistance at 205k is huge, I've already sold.

The market can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent.

Never short this shit in an upswing breaking ATHs.

hahaahaha I just fucking bought fuck me right? its going to go back down to 40 now lol

if it does then just buy at 40 too. buying at the ATH will raise your average cost per LTC but at this point at least you're in. a slight drop is better than suicide when it goes past $60

Don't worry, I just bought too, if it happens were going down together

Total Volume just passed Bitcoin

Shorts confirmed staying in low earth orbit

Keeping half of LTC for the hold. Got the other half on market for $55.

Amitlrite?

Nothing compared to the 1000BTC resistance at 200K that was melted through like wet toilet paper.

That would be worth something if we weren't literally days away from BTC getting everything LTC has and more.
Even with the worst crash possible, BTC Ultimate will still be worth about 20 times LTC, making it completely useless

>literally days away from BTC getting everything LTC has and more.

source?

Anyways, it's whale wars. Nobody knows how far will it go. I just got my easy, safe gains from 35$ entry.

...are you fucking serious?
There's hourly threads about trying to speculate on what is going to happen on August 1 with the possibility of BTC hardforking instead of updating, and you're hearing about this only now?
Have you been here LITERALLY for hours?

Retard Alert!
>Next to non existent fees
>Already at transaction speeds that BTC is trying to catch up to
>Atomic Swaps on Lightning Network
>Segwit might not go over as smoothly as you're expecting kiddo.

>"No fundamentals"

Low quality FUD.

>Something every single coin on the market already has
>Still slower than DGB
>Not big enough to warrant a market boost on its own
>Still won't make BTC go any lower than several tens of times LTC

Everything LTC has is features that could make for good hype on another coin with a project behind it, something to drum up enthusiasm because not only there's a thing, but look, it'll work EVEN BETTER with all this optional shit!

Will LTC moon further? Yes, I do believe that a lot of ignorant "Investors" will be cowering to LTC in the hope that it will be a good store of value for their possibly crashing BTC/U.
But being deluded enough to think that it's going to overtake any significant piece of the market just because "M-Muh speed" is ridiculous

LTC is going to 5 billion (minimum) by the end of the year. Just keep that in mind. It will be $100+ by the end of the year. If you get in now you're still getting a great deal as you will nearly double your investment.

July high: $59+ (could go higher due to speculation but i believe it will stay in the 50s throughout July with a possible rise in the 60s in late July)
August high: $69+ (could go higher due to LTC/ETH forks, possibly to $75)
September high: $79+
November high: $89+
December high: $99+

LTC has bee $10-$15 earner a month for the most part since May I believe it's on the same trajectory.

*BTC/ETH forks

segwit.org/my-vision-for-segwit-and-lightning-networks-on-litecoin-and-bitcoin-cf95a7ab656b

^ charlie lee's article from today

No, I've heard constantly about it, you just seem certain like you have information I don't. I know about many of the players and arguments and whatever

I'm not convinced it will have anything to do with the price of LTC atm. I think this move has everything to do with LTC's fundamentals and crypto in general.

As for the BTC situation all I really know is that it sounds like a clusterfuck. Its hard to imagine them fucking it up and it might drive up LTC price if they do, but I don't think its the main influence on LTC price right now. If anything the LTC team seems to be more confident and more agile, the 75% consensus limit seems more amenable than the BTC 95%, but... I dunno its all up in the air but I don't see big downsides for either coin in the long run (provided there remains 1 BTC) and certainly not at each other's expense which is why I hold both.

>January 6th
>today

Are you a past timer?

sheeet. I must be dyslexic. I could have sworn that said july.

Will do

Yea,, have you ever paid with something in crypto buddy? Remember this is all speculation on what can be used as currency in the future. Crypto-CURRENCY is the part people seem to forget and then get fucked hard by projects like DGB.

Many places around my hometown in Vancouver have started accepting LTC aswell as BTC for it's convenience. But if I go to a restaurant and I'm ready to pay, there's no way in hell I'll be paying 5$ in fees and wait 2 hours for confirmations just because I wanted to pay in crypto. LTC solves that and I doubt BTC update/fork will takeover LTC's superior convenience.

This isn't a fucking "store of value". These are numbers on a screen used to make transactions. It's meant to be convenient and circumvent banking systems. That's what gives it value.

>mfw it just keeps going up

I feel sorry for the retards who didn't buy a few weeks ago.

Thought this only bumped becauze of hoax tweeter amazon bs.. U telling me its still getting rode out lol, mine as well short it, 1.5k sell wall inbound in 2 hrs, its not like theyre bags tho right..100$ next month riggt

to early

to early

1.5k sell wall wont do diddly. Exchanges we use are not the exchanges with the top LTC volume. It's China and Korea raising it atm, top 3 exchanges are the 3 to watch, the exchanges most of us use are only moving from arbitage profits

It'll pass 55 before the end of July 4, and it'll pass 60 before the end of the week. Screencap this.

Good night, sweet prince.