Biz I need your help

Greek fag here . because of how shitty is the situation here in Greece and due to undercapitalized banks we have capital control measures that don't let us move more than 1000€ per month out of Greece . a way to bypass this stupid measure is to convert my money to bitcoins but it has to be done with someone that accepts money in Greek bank , I found a guy who is willing to sell but charges 7% vig , will I be stupid I if I buy from him?

Other urls found in this thread:

localbitcoins.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's a good rate to enter the market

you can SEPA payment me in the UK and I can do it for like 3% escrow if you want bro

Thanks for your offer the problem is I can't send more than 1k€ per month. Right now I need 15k€ in btc ,I will be happy to pay 3-5% vig if someone finds a way to by pass capital controls

localbitcoins.com/

maybe you can find a better deal?
if you actually want to use it as a currency, don't forget to transform half of it to ETH after

>if you actually want to use it as a currency, don't forget to transform half of it to ETH after
>using as currency
>ETH

This nigga.

Hey Greekbro, how much is a nice house there? And how easy would it be for a white American to get a permit to live there?

I would say stupidly cheap since merkel fucked their economy far beyond repair.

Then again, it is greece

Different Greek here.
>Hey Greekbro, how much is a nice house there?

250k + taxes and fees

>And how easy would it be for a white American to get a permit to live there?

You get a visa permit for investing more than 250k in real estate.

Thanks, hopefully my crypto gains will quadruple to the point where I can afford that. What are the taxes like?

I don't think that it will be more than ~10k for the house. Other than that, the taxation is quite high if you live and work here. Especially the VAT (Value Added Tax) on products, it's 23%. Oh, and gas is expensive for an American. Anyway, if you have some income you'll be okay..

Still beats Portugal in some ways. The VAT here is 24% except for cigs, they can manipulate that price however they want.

As for a house here it's actually pretty cheap considering the prices in Greece.

I've been hoarding lands with my crypto gains for the past few years, that and I wagecuck a lot. Been buying small pieces of land at 5k, 6k each. Hoping land will go up in price in the future along crypto, and I'll be filthy rich

I've just worked out a way, do you have telegram or steam or something I can message you on? Do you have spending limits? Or just the 800-1k euro limit for withdrawal?

We can't wire more than 1k outside of the country m8, unless it's for licensed imports, medical bills, university tuition.. Soviet state.

I am sorry, there is something I do not understand here.

You can't wire more than 1k euros a month out of Greece. But does that only include wire transfers or does it include purchases eg. from amazon or ebay and things like that?

Because if not, just buy Bitcoin with your credit card. Even if you can't buy 15k worth of bitcoin with your credit card right away, you can still buy a decent amount daily, certainly more than 1k depending on the exchange you buy it from.

Also google for bitcoin ATM's, I'm sure there'll be some in Greece.

Sure, you'll get a chunk of that money eaten away by exchange rates if you're buying at smaller percentages, but if you can't buy 15k worth of it anyway might aswell do it that way.

It does include any kind of spending that the money go out of Greece . so let's say if I wire 500€ I can spend max 500€ on eBay/amazon that month . I have searched both localbitcoins and btc ATMs but most of them have 10-25% vig,they rape hard cause of capital controls ,losing 7% seems to be the best option so far

Try bcash.gr

That's the guy who offers me 7% lol

It's not that bad
By the way, is the limit 1000 or 500? I tried to send 800 euros and it didn't go through. 500 did.

you can put 15k euro through my company payment system and I'll just buy through kraken?

i had a 900e transfer from greek account to slovenia so it is probably 1k, maybe you had spent some of your 1k limit

If you have a company in Greece, you could do that

OP here hit me up here [email protected] , will be happy to work with you if you have a solid plan

it is temporary email it would help if you send an email in the next ~20mins

Katebase to chip chap, episis mh bazeis kammenes simaies kai malakies

sxetika me tin simaia itan psilorandom epilogi . to chipchap to katevasa alla fainetai na exei max 500e sinallagi

Sure looks like a bunch of shady scammy posters in here
Anyways op, maybe that works. Businesses probably have higher limits. You could work out with a local business owner to make a purchase of btc in your stake.
Alternatively, have you no family? Can you not gather 10 people and use their limits?

>Businesses probably have higher limits.
True.
>Can you not gather 10 people and use their limits?
Good idea.