Give me your best pnd around Veeky Forums

Give me your best pnd around Veeky Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptocurrencytalk.com/topic/85107-upcoming-pumps-news/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cryptocurrencytalk.com/topic/85107-upcoming-pumps-news/

learn to lurk

fuck off, thnx

wow, 1500 active members. how much BTC are going to be pumped in the next coin?

250 or so

interesting. easy 5x. Do you have any info on how much they accumulate before p?

they dont

you here?

they dump it on the members and the members will dump on normies if they're lucky.

okay. gonna gamble with less than 1 btc this time.

Soulcoin is going to pump tonight and it won't take much

>they dont

watch graphs senpai

I did. looks good to me. Im in.

The initial pump lasted less than a minute, just a bait to lure suckers in their scam.

since they dont accumulate, how the fuck can they control the pump retard? its just a signal

looks more like a signal to me. maybe I am wrong, but if you look in the last day or two before the pump, there are no obvious signs of accumulation to me.

Yeah its pretty clear they dont prepump, i been involved in the last 3 pumps and made solid money

hahaha pajeet getting mad we know your tactics faggot

you stupid faggots should realize that there are a lot of other ways of monetizing a pump group besides pre-pumping, i know for sure that they are selling the pump signal, like talking to some shitcoin owners before and selling the pump signal to them in exchange for btc

besides pre-pump accumulation

Is the next pump on this Weekend? Thats what these guys say cryptocurrencytalk.com/topic/85107-upcoming-pumps-news/

I've seen enough of these scam coin pumps to recognize the pattern: single green candle stick with a long wick. The abnormally long wick is an indicator of a poor attempt at price manipulation. It doesn't matter to me how they do it.

you must be either a fucking retard, either a novice, there are literally 21398129823189 hourly green candles on any possible shitcoin, learn to fucking read a chart, pre-pump green candles have TONS OF BTC in them, not 0.2 or some shit, omfg

Whatever. I've only seen those long wicks on scam coins. If those scammers want people to fall for their scams, they should at least make the candles look natural.

look at any possible shitcoin on any exchange and post a screenshot of one who doesnt have random green candles from time to time

I was talking about the wicks on the green candles, not the green candles themselves. Only scam coins have these super long wicks. Examples: SPHR, UNB, 1ST.

same shit my friend for all of theme

them*

just checked like 20 shitcoins, it is true, most have random candles occasionally. fuck it, i am down with 1btc with this pump group this weekend. i will post a thread on how it went. so, either this group will go up or down.

Good find

Your such a newfag. They have been around for some time. Dont fuck up.

You act like a newfag yourself. I have been riding all kinds of coins and making massive gains. The key is to have good internet and sleight of hand. You must, at least, try making a buy and sell order on Bittrex before you participate.