He didn't buy the dip

>he didn't buy the dip

it's still not too late, the rocket is only getting fueled and can still be boarded.

I did buy the dip :) wish I bought moar ahaha

Nice just bought 100k!

>that logo
>that website
poor taste, not buying

>caring about any of that shit instead of actual tech/use

yeah sounds like biz to me

look at that logo brah literally 1998 surf company shit. can't take that shit seriously and neither would potential users.

When it's mooning? Exact time please.

thursday 4pm gmt

>shitcoin that literally ripped the sony vaio logo

yeah nah, good for the pump and dump gains but its still a shitcoin

was expecting to wake up to gains and the fucking thing has dropped back to exactly where I bought it

It's gonna grow overnight...the volume is growing, whales will put down their sell walls and it's gonna moon. Best crypto atm.

Is crying about the logo the new coordinated fud?

The anti waves brigade just gets more pathetic

I screencapped this thread so I can hold a printed version of it in my lambo next year

NGRhaters pls leave

Fuck Waves it stole all my Niggers

>caring so much about aesthetics instead of the actual use and utility of something

You're as dumb as women.

Seems like, I've seen it already on several threads about different cryptos. People either complaining the logo/name/website is not fashionable.

Fucking women and faggy beta males have infected Veeky Forums it seems.

funny thing is, logo seemed to be good enough for Deloitte while these base dwelling beta faggots on this board couldn't even convince a human resources guy to give them a job.

check mate

first of all I am a woman, breh. second, while I agree that although the entire value of a coin or product for that matter does not lay on good design, failing to appreciate it's role in attracting customers is a problem.

shut the fuck you dumb whore. get back where you belong, the kitchen.

>I am a woman
Good to know I was right. Your opinion is essentially worthless.

Go work as a nurse or as a teacher in a kindergarden, trading is not for women. Take it as an advice.

GET IN WE MOONIN

>price stable
>volume rising

This rocket is about to get launched. Chances are the whales will remove the sell walls tonight and then we are going to pluto.

They really need to change that shitty dated font, just write waves in some normal font for fucks sake

this dude is really buttmad that the waves logo is shit

This is actually a great coin. I like their model.
I'm actually all in on this coin right now with 49 of them.

Shes not the only woman on here user. While I am not the best trader I am for damn sure better than 75% of the people on Veeky Forums

fuck off /pol

TITS OR GTFO

Haha, so true. People just use canned responses to bash cryptos they don't own. Theres 7 approved canned responses used against waves by brainlet retards who cannot think for themselves.

Company worth several hundred million dollars > your fucking opinion

Typical woman behavior to not realize that Waves steamrolls your entire fucking existence.

>brainwashed by social media political correctness

Opinion discarded, women as a group are objetively worse at investing for several reasons. Keep trying to deny facts, like the women you're.

I am not on social media.....And I am on Veeky Forums......but whatever makes you sleep better at night

>They must all be bad
>Being this assblasted

alright, keep thinking that.

WAVES is literally a ticket to Lamboland. Just imagine what will be going on when they release Yuan and ETH gateways

was the surge caused by the Deloitte deal?

do you have the dates for each one?

AHH WE GOING UP

When do i cash out?

Or do i hold Wave for life

>Or do i hold Wave for life
this. WAVES will be at least 40$ this year, unironically.

volume rose like a motherfucker over the last 24 hr....i'm ready for $10.

Today's news >> Deloitte partnership
Today's other news >> Starta ICO almost done raising 5 million dollars.
This months big news... Tokenominica

frankly i dont understand Waves so im not sure i should buy any

>I dont want lamboland

ok

wow great moon guys

At this point it's more of a crowdfunding opportunity. But Q4 they will have smart contracts.

However, this coin is for the masses. It has an app on the google/apple store already. Has a chrome plugin already. Is EXTREMELY quick compared to BTC or ETH and has a bright future. It can only get better from here.

Plus over half the supply is on lease so you have long term holders and not some college student pump dumpers.

Its probably going to dip again right now isnt it

maybe....looks like a double top is starting to form

r8 my logo update

just got in. i hope this one really does moon since i've gotten buttfucked this past month. need to make that $ back.

just don't panic sell if it dips down a bit here. It should go up over 200k by weekend

420/10

It's like I don't even recognize it from the original

>be waves
>go up very quickly
>then fall very slowly
>repeat