Bitcoin invades Japan

Rollout of 260,000+ Bitcoin-Accepting Stores in Japan

BUY BUY BUY!

news.bitcoin.com/rollout-of-260000-bitcoin-accepting-stores-in-japan-begins/

Bump

you just have to wait an hour for your transaction to be mined and pay 3 dollars in fee

i'm curious and wanna watch it
but it's china so i expect gore
is this correct?

this. how is this supposed to work?

it's a woman falling through a sinkhole in a sidewalk. no gore

I don't think transaction times should be a problem. The fee will be a major issue though, not sure how that will work

I assume the scaling problems will be resolved in the coming months, maybe we will have 2 btc's then. . .

tnk u

>scaling problems

Hmm, it's almost like there needs to be a coin for this that will integrate and connect all cryptos

i love how the dude just FLOORS
did he have a mini-stroke or something?

A little gore never hurt anyone

user pls
ark is good
don't ruin it by shilling here
biz is the graveyard of good coin

>biz is the graveyard of good coin

Not necessarily

I bought $3 Eth and $.005 Bitbay because Veeky Forums shilled it

a little gore isn't bad
i was thinking limbs flying off or guts falling out
like, real permanent-life-changing damage
those are bad feels

You must be a nocoiner. As that's not the case when you have btc sitting on a trusted exchange and is pulled immediately from your account, much like a bank account.

that was a different time, friend
back when crypto was contained in 1-2 threads
now we are flipped- maybe 1-2 threads AREN'T about crypto
along with board pace, we have a MUCH different demographic in biz now
and a good number of them are scammers, pumpers, and shills

>and a good number of them are scammers, pumpers, and shills
Which is really too bad, even 1-2 months ago you could find real advice on here. Now it's just a bunch of cancerous assholes trying to scam people for money or retards looking to be spoon fed info.

Yeah, especially in China since everyone keeps right on walking. No one cares or tries to render aid. Subhumans.

Everything's always more enjoyable during the bull run where everyone's making gains

The real question here is.... no monacoin?

OLD NEWS

> Now it's just a bunch of cancerous assholes trying to scam people for money or retards looking to be spoon fed info.
i kinda do hope crypto goes through a "big dip" or bear period so we can shake out a lot of these quick-scammers and get-rich-quickers posting FUD and MOON

The real news is 80% of those stores are going to only accept bitcoin and monacoin

Monacoin is accepted at a few stores and is available at around 85 ATMs thus far. You can use it to buy things off of Amazon too, with purse.io.

bancor? you just described bancor

LOL he never changes expression. Hope at least one of the chicks died.

bancor will try and connect them all internally (by owning the coins centrally)
ark will try and connect them all externally (by running software that will allow the different block chains to communicate)
similar but different

Yepp. Also, Bancor and Ark are on the same side. Bancor did an AMA in the Ark slack