Do you think NEO has future?

Do you think NEO has future?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Antshares/comments/6l8fac/my_disappointment_with_antshares/
youtube.com/watch?v=QMQq9-zbssc
bancor.network/partners
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are chinks racist as fuck?
Do chinks back their own products over foreign ones?

No. But I have to believe. Also fuck the guy above me

iPhone

Honestly right now it's not gonna be going anywhere. This is the exact same shit that happened with STRAT when it mooned, with people believing it should go up forever as it slowly dips back down to a reasonable price

no
reddit.com/r/Antshares/comments/6l8fac/my_disappointment_with_antshares/

youtube.com/watch?v=QMQq9-zbssc

It better have. Or I won't either, lmao.

Yup. Ignore the FUD, especially by that one retard who linked a reddit post lol. Ants will moon later this year.

Meh I've seen so many posts in the past from these arrogant techie types declaring Bitcoin is dead etc. They fail to factor in the the unknown variables and leave time in the equation for room to grow. Sometimes things start very raw but have great potential. Microsoft was started by a nerdy teenager, apple was founded by a dropout turned Buddhist...polish and fine tuning comes later. Rome wasn't built in one day. These tech types usually have bad instincts/gut. They fail when they try to calculate and measure every minutae

Yes. bancor.network/partners

Most definitely. Just be patient.

I kinda believed you in the other thread but now it seems like you have an agenda.

He sure does. You see, ANS is the next super moon coin. First it was BTC. Then it was ETH. Next, it's gonna be ANS / NEO. There is no question. It's only a matter of when. Sure, ANS might look like it's in early stages...but so did ETH.

We talking a few hundred dollars a coin?

I was just saying that because he has posted that link in every thread that talks about ANS

Yes. 300+ Many will be tempted to sell at 100, but they will regret it.

Ill be in limboland by the time it hits 100

i was planning to sell at 16. kek

Shut up fuckface
Manage your expectations. It has potential, but if people believe it's free money, they will panic when there's a bump in the road and mass sell, crippling the coin.
Next time a retard asks this question just say it should make gains in the upcoming months.

?
getting destroyed by 3 chinese companies

The chinese don't have an iphone competitor.
The have average android phones sold on razor thin margins.

Only because they're cheap. Pretty much any Chinese person would go for an iPhone if they could afford one.

Nope. Probably not OP.

aren't they in talks with alibaba for adding it as a payment option, no way it doesn't get huge if that happens

>bancor.network/partners
AYYYYYYYYYY

Dubs - ANS will be $25 by 2018.

That is funny because most Chinese individuals would go for a Huawei/Oppo/Vivo if given the opportunity over an Apple

I could have had an iPhone, i went for the sony zx instead

ans will be over 50$ in 4 months

yup. by Christmas this year we'll be IN THE MONEY.

Plenty of poor Chinese people out there.