Incoming: Normie Investor Class knows

What do?

BUY BUY BUY BUY

Other urls found in this thread:

barrons.com/articles/beyond-bitcoin-how-blockchain-is-changing-banking-1498890463
smartbonds.co/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-03/pboc-hires-blockchain-engineers-who-will-oversee-creation-digital-rmb
twitter.com/AnonBabble

do keep in mind that the concept of the blockchain doesn't require the inclusion of these coins

barrons.com/articles/beyond-bitcoin-how-blockchain-is-changing-banking-1498890463

can someone find an archive?

also, (((Salzman)))

what are they planning anons?

smartbonds.co/ (also smart equities which would pay dividends in a similar fashion)

Also look into derivatives which can be based around smart contracts (futures, and forward contracts particularly, although I've seen some mention of options too).

I think Barclays are trialing some derivatives with smart contracts.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-03/pboc-hires-blockchain-engineers-who-will-oversee-creation-digital-rmb

Government crypto.

Can you remember archive.is? Go there, post your link in the box to search for an archive. If there isn't one click the link to make it one. Now wait a few seconds. Now you have your archive.

Rather resourceful. Should bemore discussion of this.

Just stay in BTC, It'll get pumped by institutions/MM's

Yep. Normies portfolio managers will invest. Market will crash. Normie money gone.

thanks, just bought 100k bitcoins

It's true. I started writing a few articles on bitcoin, just as a hobby, I'm currently writing one on Ethereum to go on one of the biggest investment-focused magazines in my country and I've already written two for an entrepreneurship mag as well. I hope that in a few weeks the newspapers will start to contact me for a piece of the action.

Satoshi speaking. I already have 1mm bitcoin, this is awesome

MINISTER YOU

Reminder normies aren't going to want to touch BTC when it drops at the end of this month.
Reminder normies aren't verified on Coinbase or any other place to buy BTC yet.

We're fine for a few months before they try to get in.

fuckn shut up, there are zero normies buying cryptos'.

This shit is still so inaccessible its a fucking joke. Even using normiebase is a giant cocking just to fund an account and buy in.

Until you can call your fucking retirement advisor or login to you fidelity account and just buy this shit it will remain the fringe of the fringe.

The day this shit actually becomes accessible and real normies can easily buy it is when it will go to another universe in price, until then its a fucking nothing burger.

>Even using normiebase is a giant cocking just to fund an account and buy in.

The banks are halting every transaction and using fraud detection protocol as an excuse for coinbase.

But it didn't stop me and didn't stop others from calling the bank and making them push it through. There are barriers to anything, but the determined will succeed at the retail level.

I agree with you that we are still on the ground floor. People with money that deal with banks all the time and have significant capital don't give up on the first rejected transaction. If you are a money manager and your customers are telling you they want bitcoin, you're not an idiot, you can figure out how to get it.

It took me some effort to figure it out but even in the first 24 hours I had at least 4 ways to get bitcoin

I think you missed a page.

I really don't like these journalist posting about Bitcoin.

You can tell they still don't know what the fuck they are talking about even after researching this topic. It's actually pathetic and shows that real journalism is dead.

I feel really bad for real investigative journalists. The study of English (a classic university study) is going by the way side.

Journalists never know what they're talking about. Unless the subject itself is journalism, which is the only career they were able to study.

You're right, here it is