100k club

Every thread I go to it seems like some strapping young nigger is buying 100k of just about everything.

What coins do you own 100k of?

I had 100k dbg at one point but I sold :D

bitcoin.

I'm gonna assume you bought high and sold low like a good goy.

100kCoin when?

XVG
SC

Nice just bought 100k!

I have 100k of NOTHING BECAUSE IMN FUCNKIONGA POPOR

I CAN'T EVEN AFFORD 100K SIA IM JUST FUCKING A BNNGIAAAAAAAAAA BAG HOLSER ASEPLAE GIV E=EME MONEY AHHH

Nice just bought 100k

Nice just bought 100k

I own 3.3 million SOUL coins. You should round out your portfolio with a few.

100k as in $100k ?

only DCR

DCR gonna moon hard soon.

Used to have 150k doge, sold all at the very tip of the may peak, 183 sats. Very nice.

Francs.
About 4BTC today

you idiots can buy 100k dogecoin for like $10.

bitcoin + ethereum, over a million in both

not many other coins i would trust sticking 100k in long term right now

If you really have $100k of DCR, you are fucking set my friend.

€ 200k DCR

Why not LTC? (I don't own any either)

100k doge is $250

its a coin nobody wants. the only people that like litecoin have investments in it. it brings nothing to the crypto table in terms of tech, all they seem to talk about is marketing and branding but they have something nobody actually wants to use. bitcoin has been having scaling issues for over 2 years and nobody switched to litecoin to pay for things, and no businesses or merchants want to accept litecoin.

its a pump and dump coin that was DOA from the beginning, but the 2013 bubble brought in so many bagholders its been limping along for 4 years, that and china have even more control/ownership over it than bitcoin, so theyve kept it alive for their own interests.

last week was a good time to hoard LTC. It's not dipping below 50.

Chump change, started off with 100k of XVG, SC, RDD and SEC, have a lot more now but nothing near you rich fags that got 100k on BTC, ETH or other big one.

>Nice just bought 100k
Nice just bought 100k