Should i do it or wait? the wait is killing me and i'd hate to see it go any higher

should i do it or wait? the wait is killing me and i'd hate to see it go any higher

buy high sell low

what part of buy high and sell low do you not understand?

wait until the price is higher so you can get a better low sell price, c'mon goy

so i should wait r-right?

Help HELP

Buy Bro!

Gotta spend money to make money

It's LTC so it's worthless. It's only up because it's being pumped for some reason. LTC has been around almost as long as BTC and now all of the sudden is valuable? Give me a fucking break.

Buy btc.

>Buying at ATH
jesus

so when do i buy in? 46?

plz help

Sub 40 bro, these faggots just want to dump their bags on you don't buy at the ATH
Patience, it'll drop back down don't get burned

LTC has big pumps followed by long declines
Don't worry OP
Let it pump to $100, then it'll come back to $70

>it was 25 dollars for two months straight
>s-s-s-should I buy now?!?!

GOOOOOOOOOOOD

LEAVE CRYPTO

YOU WILL KILL YOURSELF IN A BEAR SEASON.

I said the same thing when ETH was 50... Then again when it was 80... Then again when it was 120.

The point is I missed the boat by listening to fags. If you plan to hold for months, you won't be upset if it hits $100 and you spent 50 on LTC or 40, trust me.

Just look what happened last time.

W-which one is it. if i plan to hodl for a long time then it shouldn't matter that much if i buy ath r-right
SHUT THE FUCK UP IM A NEWBIE BARELY STARTED LEARNING ABOUT CRYPTO A FEW WEEKS AGO AND HAD MY EYES SET ON LITECOIN DURING THE DIP SO I TRANSFERED SOME MONEY FROM MY BANK NOT REALIZING IT WOULD TAKE SEVEN FUCKIND DAYS AND BY THE TOME THE MONEY CAME IN IT STARTED MOONING GO FUCK YOURSELF DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE

the bubble looks different this time, i am very conflicted, but it might be chinese playing us yet again

WHAT THE FU[k DO I DO PLEASE HELP HELP IM WEAK MONDED

Wait for the dip. It will go down. Maybe not now or tomorrow but in next days it will go back to sub 40. screencap this

2014 lol..

was Ethereum around losing it's market cap at the same exact time?

Yeah, bubble... You said it. Do what you want nofuckingbody can read the future, personally I'm not jumping into it, I think it's ATH near a nice crash.

If you were considering LTC you had a week to buy at sub 40. Why didnt you? Thats the lesson to take from this if you end up buying now. Buying now is FOMO.

Youre right about holding in a sense but there are other coins you can buy right now that arent at ATH which are better buys right now. Monero, Sia, golem are examples of solid coins that are not at ATH and more likely for you to turn a profit on quicker than LTC.

The best way to earn money is to have a range of solid coins you believe in, and accumulate whichever is low atm and realizing some profits of the ones that are at ATH. This is basically like long term, safe day trading when you have a solid portfolio.

you are correct but realize there is more people holding it now than they were then.. and it back in 2014 because btc dropped (then LTC pretty much was on par with BTC, if btc went up 5% so did LTC), but that connection broke about 16 months ago. So for that comparison to work, btc will need to tank down to 500 to be the same.