How many of you are holding this shitcoin and want to kill yourselves?

How many of you are holding this shitcoin and want to kill yourselves?

Other urls found in this thread:

paypal.me/JButler806
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>buy into sia
>price immediately dips
>repeat

To be honest I want one of their ASICs though.

Obelisk June 2018 Soon™

It's not meant to moon you stupid millennials

just fucking hodl, sia will be one of the first fully functioning platforms with a good user interface out there.

t. 500k sia bagholder and ASIC presale buyer

Nice just bought 100k!

It's a long term hodl. Learn to HODL.

300 coins and rising, yes I'm pathetic

Sia is going to be competing with Amazon in five years.
You would be a fool not to hodl.

are you fucking kidding me? this isn't fucking XRP, why the FUCK isn't it meant to moon THIS FUCKING TIME?

I need this shit to go up 50 sats and I'm fucking free

>ASIC presale buyer

How many? I want to buy one but the year wait is like a fucking eternity in the crypto world.

>shitcoin
start hosting for them, free money

??????????SIA IS FUCKING STORAGE

HOW THE FUCK CAN THEY COMPETE WITH AMAZON?

HOILY FUCK IF THESE ARE THE PEOPLE IN THIS COIN I TO GET OUT ASAP

I wanted to buy three, but I ended up with one. Couldn't pull the trigger because I am a huge pussy.

I am. AND I HAD FUCKING FATE IN IT. But now I am just waiting to break even. I know," hurrrr hodl". But I could have made more profit taking the loss and trading this shit than holding it for 3 years. Its doing fucking nothing.

holding almost 6k right now

AWS
their cloud storage
not ALL of amazon
you dumdum

hodling 100k
i just keep them as a shameful reminder to avoid bad decisions now

SIA IS DA NEW AMAZN, HODL 4 LIFE

Still holding and rich. Lost strong gains but I'm still good.

i am hodl 27k bought around 400-500sat, i am in it for the long haul

I have 40K I bought at 360 sats. Sold another 30K when it reached 800 sats . holding the rest.

besides al the meming.

They'll be introducing a new UI soon. And when the normies can use it's functionality it can go to $1 by the end of 2018. UI expected by August / september.

They expect people to be able to dump PB of data at once onto the network within the next 12 months or so. I can't imagine what the project will look like within the next 3-4 years.

are you pulling this number out of your ass?
or is this based on some kind of mathematics?

why would anyone use this shit if you can have dropbox for free

but bro its decentralized!

The storage you're using isn't free. Dropbox subsidizes their free tier with their paid tiers. On the backend they use Amazon S3. Sia is a replacement for S3, not Dropbox.

I'm holding OP, still 3x my initial capital. Can wait forever since this will get to 1000 sats at least before years end.
Did you fuck up and bought ATH? If that's so, reconsider spending money in a rope.

10k atm. i'm going to get some more boi

help me with 25$ then? paypal.me/JButler806

>dropbox
>free
>implying there's anything in the world that's free

its going to go up from here so may as well buy at the bottom

thats why i bought in, its fucking cheap as chips right now

THIS

OP is a fudder or a retard that bought high and had to sell low. It has reached a support level RIGHT NOW and it's a great moment to buy.

Also news: New lite wallet announced.

some faggot whale has put up a 30 btc sell wall, time to buy

AWS is far more than storage, you retard fucking faggot

Sia isn't competing with aws or Cloud, it's "competing" with an encrypted zip file tossed on dropbox

Sia is an overpriced shit service and a shitcoin

A part of AWS is simply cloud storage. There is something called S3, a simple cloud storage service. And that Amazon AWS S3 is 10 times as expensive as Sia's cloud storage service. That's a fact and you can look it up.

>AWS
>their cloud storage
>AWS is far more than storage
>their cloud storage
i fucking hate people that can't read

Sia isn't even cloud storage in the common ventricular, it's total possible feature set is less than a ftp server
>Amazon Web Services is nothing but cloud storage
I hate bagholding faggot shills

>Amazon Web Services is nothing but cloud storage
>AWS
>their cloud storage
kek, it's like a fucking rock

Holding 15.8k from 300 sats. About 1.5k of that was mined. Time to get comfy.

Holding 803,260 or so.

Also looking to buy one or two of the ASIC miners. Maybe more if I can get my friend to go in with me.

You should have waited. They probably won't meet the initial amount they need to pre-sell (4k), so they'll extend it and try to incentivize it. I'm waiting to see what they pitch before going in.

Sia will hit 600 sat tomorrow. I'm bout to drop another btc on this tonight while it is in the low 500s

They lost me with their stupid dive into hardware retail.

What the ACTUAL FUCK are they even doing?

I might consider buying back in the 100-250 SAT range this autumn.

Have fun missing out...
You should try hosting. Easy money for doing nothing

Mining is required to process transactions and maintain blockchain integrity
> Buying the means of production
> Long term survival and hegemony

How much are we talking about here?

Is anyone actually using the service now? Do they have any user statistics?

Where is that leaf user who holds at least a few million SCs? Wondering if he sold all of it already.

he had a few million DOLLARS of SC

They're thinking better to sell ASICs to the community early rather than risk some GPU pool (probably an ETH mining pool) coming over and executing a 51% attack or such.

Also by doing that, it stops idiots that dual mine eth and sia from dumping.

Still around.

Only sold ~ 6 million (from 88m sia to 82.5) at 650 sats. I'm just cashing out a bit to play around with it for the next 2-4 years while sia keeps getting better. It'll be fine.

And by making it SC-specific, it prevents people from suddenly deciding "Welp, I'm going to go mine another coin."

The decision totally makes sense if you actually stop to think about it. The problem is that people don't do that.

>And by making it SC-specific, it prevents people from suddenly deciding "Welp, I'm going to go mine another coin."
Exactly. You're in sia or you're not. No flip floppy bullshit.

The actual bullshit criticism people bring up is
>huurrrr why can't I pay with sia
as if that even matters.
And also that whole
>pay us more if the price changes 5%
which is felt a bitch harsh to people.

It's a good plan and people are just overly freaking out over nothing. Within 3 years, it'll be over 1 billion marketcap with a large amount of PB of data on the network. The team knows what they're doing and I'm comfortable holding until then.

i absolutely hate this fucking coin
bought in at the low, 3 fucking times and it just gets lower.

bought 48k when it dropped to 495 during the weekend. Went up 10 percent but now it's back to almost even. I have a feeling I it will dip below my buying price before it goes up again. I'm holding for a few months or maybe a year. It's only money, right?

sia will pingpong between 400-800 for the next 6 months

lol you bought at the pump you fucking dumb shit

tfw the "pumps" are like fucking a dead girl.

More like a whore during a party, and you're bitching at 4am that she's not partying for you. No fucking shit, I was here first and I'm content, but noooo, you had to go at 3 am and bitch.

I'm honestly tired of these crybabies. Just sell at a loss and quit your bitching. But no, they just cry and cry. Wait two years and everyone'll be happy. But no, they'll never be happy.

I had a few a while back, and then forgot to sell them because I disabled my bittrex account and it was very little anyways
finally enabled my account and now I see that it's worth twice as much as I bought it for.
But it was worth a lot more
I wish I had sold back then, but I really forgot about them.
Anyways, I have to send them to my current bittrex account and then set a high sell order and forget about it again
only about 0.2 BTC worth though

sure!
> buy a 2 TB HDD
> keep your computer on 24/7
> gain $2 a month
your parents for your electric bill right?

You can always ask a higher price.

I bought 15k at 678
literally thinking about suicide

Have you tried it?

>not mining while hosting for /moregains/

mongoloid