Pajeeted

my dad just got fucking pajeeted...
He got scammed for over 500 dollars by some shit company in india who claimed to be in new jersey saying his computer was frozen and that they needed to 'fix it'

He paid because he's old and doesn't know much about computers, he only uses it so he can play memory strengthening games as he's getting old. pretty fucked up.

Here is their number, fuck these asshole scammers

I guess I'm posting this on biz because this is the board I go to all the time... this is bullshit, I mean the money isn't life destroying for my parents, but it's definitely a huge chunk of change... How should I proceed biz? I already called them and they obviously won't refund him. Also he paid with a debit card so I don't know how feasible it is to chargeback.

>How should I proceed biz?

Kill yourself for having obviously shitty genes?

im sorry for your loss, but theres nothing you can do really

wew

fuck you

Issue a chargeback from your bank, fool

damn the worst part is that I think my dad is more like upset/sad that he got pajeeted and stuff... honestly fuck these guys for taking advantage of older americans :(

Can you chargeback a debit card purchase?

ring the bank straight away

Indian tech support managed to click around on my Dad's PC and both of my grandmothers have gotten calls from people claiming to be me with some story about going to Mexico with friends, losing my passport and needing money wired to get out of jail. My grandmothers didn't fall for it and my Dad didn't pay the Pajeet, thankfully, but it just strengthened my hatred of spics and shitskins.

Have your Dad do a charge back and encourage him to browse /pol/.

the problem is, is that I'm visiting home from my post graduate program and I caught him on the phone with them (they were trying to get him pay even more). The charge occurred June 15th, it shouldn't be too late, right user?

this mean satire

It depends on how your Dad payed but it's certainly worth phoning the bank, the least they can do is look for other people who paid those fuckers and block those payments.

I'm kind of tempted to flood their phone lines using python/trulio as well... Should I do this? Or is this not advisable?

get him a better computer from your crypto gains, you can afford it

tell him to call you first when he has a problem drink 2 beers and forget about it

I could give him 500+ dollars from crypto gains no problem. I go to school and do software dev, so I'm pretty confident I deleted all the shit they put on his computer though.

Ya, I hope he can get over it, 500 dollars isn't too big of deal it just sucks that he feels like shit for getting scammeroonied

Yes, say you never received the item you were promised.

I wouldn't get into a spam war with India.

Your Dad won't feel so bad if you can trick him into thinking you got his $500 back. You seem like a good son, btw.

hm I think I'll call his debit card company tomorrow, if it doesn't work I guess it's not that bad of an idea just to deposit the money into his account lol

Could have been a lot more, plus it redpills your dad on pajeets and general internet shenanigans.
Shake it off and encourage him to keep using the computer. Just tell him to involve you when there's money in the equation

I work a card processor and yes you can IF the card is done online then by default it goes through the credit side you can chargeback easily but if it's in person and you key in a PIN number it's a little harder but you can still initiate a chargeback or the easiest way to do it is just dispute that they were supposed to charge xx.xx

I just read that it was done via debit so that shit is going to be easy as fuck lol just call the bank dispute it's fake and your didn't know any better and they'll refund you in like 10 days and send him a new card

So you can just cancel random online purchases with ease?

Yes. Although certain places may blacklist you/your card if you intentionally chargeback to get a free purchase.

easy as fuck just wait for the shipment and to be delivered and then call like a day or two after delivery and ask where it is and then just do a dispute with your bank.

they usually never notice lol

this one guy had a dispute once a month every month for a year for the same guy that would get a massage each and every time

there's some softwares and gateways that allow you to "blacklist" or have an option for it but 99% of them don't so unless the merchant is a merchant that's watching every transaction before approving then there's a possibility they'll just void your transaction

did the same shit when I was in my buddies garage with his lambo

tfw I have an m3 and friends have exotics that I can use to shill