It's going to sub 400, isn't it?

It's going to sub 400, isn't it?

reminder to go all in at 500

dgb will go under 100 sats in 2.3 weeks screenshot this

We don't want you getting these right now. We are trying to make you sell them. We hate all of you here. And although I was told not to post here, you already all know you are our enemies and you are here to serve us.

Why are you doing this to us?!

Y-yes Master.

You are filthy gentiles and we hate you. We are the chosen and you only exist to serve us. Filthy pig

200sats

Who the hell are you? If this is legit, we are going to be rich and you can't stop it you fucking Jew cunt. You literally cannot stop the blockchain. What temp would you like the oven at?

The longer term trajectory is 0.

Delisting sometime next month.

the floor is 100 you niggers I have been saying this since the citybank fiasco.
SELL SELL SELL you dumbfuck retards

Checkem. But finish your cup first

what will i do with all this DGB? i cant sell... i've lost too much....

Should I buy dgb now? Or will it drop lower?

It'll drop lower, only left the 45-90 sat range because of silly expectations over Minecraft server being redone and the contest, it's right back to where it was..stragglers are holding on, if they don't sell for a lose it may maintain around 200, my bet is 90-125

Its going bavck to double digits.

Its a truly worthless coin, only God knows how it got up to 2k.

you just place a sell order at your buy and hope some whale picks up this shitcoin in a couple decades

set buy orders for 535

>a coin using a minecraft server gimmick

what a fucking JOKE, can you believe that there are people who throw money at this shit?

you can't stop the blockchain - the tech is without a doubt, revolutionary

then you realize none of these shitcoins are necessary for the blockchain take over.

>russia looking into making it's own crypcurrency
>china says hey us too

which of these actually have a fucking use case aside from cripple, NEM, and STR shit?

Forget this replacement of the government meme, that will NEVER happen. Not because the government is all powerful, but because people are fucking sheep, we always congregate and seek out others to lead us.

In what fucking world are people going to ever take charge of themselves? cryptocurrency is built on an ideal that will never be achieved.

>Website does't even work

This thing is literally a JUST..

Shit, Dogecoin is more legit than this fucking trash.

That wasn't done by the DGB team... It was just some dudes utilising the tech on a private server.

There is no excuse for the website though yes. I think a lot of these crypto teams get lost in the "zomg we're doing revolutionary work here goys!" that they forget the basic standards.

Heard a lot of "We're making this for us!" etc. (not by DGB). Tis like sure, and what use will it be if it isn't usable for the average dude.

use 20 60 120 30 for your ichimoku settings

>hurr durr im a jew and i hate you
You're a legitimate retard if you think an actual jew would make himself and his kind look bad in such plain sight. No wonder you are losing all your money on shitcoins.

why do you prefer those settings over default?

As i told, there is a dip right know, and the first up will come in the next two week to 1500 sats.
and in september there will be ne next up to over 2000 sats