Aryan Migration

How the hell did Aryans get to Sri Lanka?

They flew. Alternatively, boats.

they're bengalis that made a mixed aryan/dravidian language when they migrated later

Pretty much this. DNA samples show mostly Bengali with a bit of Tamil thrown in.

Sri Lanka was Not settled until They arrived, I guess They stole English ships and reached it within a few months

protip: They didn't.

No "Aryan" invasion ever took place. Sanskrit is indigenous to India.

Was there still a land bridge back then?

on boats?
also this
they have natives

They migrated from Russia through Afghanistan into India, but they aren't blonde hair blue eyes Aryans they were more so steppe nomads who had some European genetics. It's actually really interesting to learn about, but Hitler ruined the term "Aryan" just so he could use a swastika.

>Tl;Dr: protoeuropean steppe nomads move to India

Boats? Fucking dumbass.

>boats
But anons, going to sri lanka by boat would've taken decades in those times.

There might have not been an armed "invasion", but to not acknowledge that it evolved out of ancient Persian is autistic

Probably slow language shift plus migration over hundreds or a couple thousand years

three months at most

I love this meme

To be fair, the Mediterranean is so large many sailors would get lost and die before reaching land.

exactly they wouldn't be far enough in technology to go beyond skirting the coasts.

boat

I think they passed through Southern India first before reaching Sri Lanka.

He's probably an 'indigenous Aryan' retard. Basically the WEWUZers of India.

This meme needs to die. Even if it's true it's about as relevant as Europeans descending from Ethiopians.

THERE WAS A LAND BRIDGE YOU UTTER RETARDS

Ask Prince Vijaya

No, it's not. European culture and religion don't come from Ethiopia. A lot of Indian culture and religion comes from central asia. The people who built Indian civilization and who founded all those religions which spread all over the world, did so after inhereting the languages, mythology, oral literary culture and other cultural traditions of Indo-Iranian nomads who arrived in India during the bronze age. That's a very important part of world history and it doesn't stop mattering just because you don't like it.

yeah thats how the south indian tamils got there
ancient sinhalese wuz bengalis/punjabis/gujaratis