So what do you guys do for dayjobs?

So what do you guys do for dayjobs?
I sell on Ebay and have done for a few years now.
I make a steady $5k a month, of which I convert $1500 to BTC and used $500 of that to buy up shitcoins at low prices.

I've made some magical gains in the past, most recently I bought ANS at 80k and sold them at 490k.

So how are you getting your Lambo? What's your story?

What do you sell on eBay?

Raspberry Pi related goods.

Wageslaving at a liquor store (state owned monopoly here).. make only about 2.5k a month... it's alright for now.

Any good cases?

CPA

I make about $650 a day as a IT security consultant.

Severely underpaid programmer. Thinking of quitting and doing something more interesting.

No lambos in sight.

>Used to be an ebay powerseller until I got banned unfairly

FUCK JEWbay

work as an insurance guy and basically just swing trade at work all day

either end up with 3x what I started with or -3x.

Still nets me at least 2 BTC by the end of the week usually.

Wageslaving at a media company for 3.5k $ a month. Its not bad but feel like a trapped rat every day running the same wheel.

You are so full of shit. Ebay takes at least 10% on top of paypal. You would have to manufacture the shit yourself.

Yeah I sell plenty of them, especially retrogaming type cases.

You think only manufacturers sell on ebay?

To make any kind of profit, yeah.

Ok, well I do just fine.

I have a design degree, but work as a marketing manager for a software company and I want to kill myself.

I guess it's better than whatever my other design buddies are doing. But marketing and tech is a nightmare and I just want to write and draw cool shit.

Make good money tho and super easy

OP, if you are telling the truth, then you make about 50% more than I do and I wage slave at an automotive factory for 12 hours a day in inhuman conditions. Any chance you could give a few tips on how to make a decent living selling online? If you are just LARPing then please don't lead me on, I am very serious about finding a way out of my miserable lifestyle.

you and me both buddy. i just quit my road construction job last week. Shit was working me like a dog and i only made $10 an hour there. Too much work for that little pay.

Auditor @ PwC

what level are you?

A1 boooooiiiii

would you be willing to mentor me, maybe review my github

the fuck are you selling on ebay to turn 5k/mo?

same senpai. what kind of raise do you think we'll get going into A2?

I'm in a mid COL starting at 55k. I expect to be 60k after year 1

ILWU Longshoreman

nice im at 52k but I might not even be at 55k next year cause our office is doing not that great

also isnt a 9% raise pretty high from just going from A1 to A2? I keep hearing that the average is like 3-6%, closer to what I'm expecting to make

23 and driving a semi might crash one day on happening days when coins are mooning/crashing and I'm refreshing constantly

How to get into ebay trading?

i have a friend who scavenges Salvation army stores around the country and sells old school classic tshirts on ebay. he makes well over 100k a year doing it. his shop is dedicated to classic shirts obviously and hes got all the wrestling, state parks, politics, etc. people go to him just for that gimmick.

Our office is a branch of the Texas market. Although oil is down, we have plenty of other clients. Texas market prevails.

Physical labour night shifts, its shit but at least keeps me fit.

I'm a web developer working from home. I make good money but I legitimately want to kill myself on a daily basis. Programming is the worst job in the world.

>Programming is the worst job in the world.

I've acquired some programming skills to help with my field, and holy fuck, would I never consider doing this shit routinely.

Lel, I make 7.5k per month selling hardwood floors, kek. This shit's too easy, and brainless, but I'm forced to deal with the retail public and shitty-ass contractors.

Recently took on a side job doing project management work for consulting engineers, see where that takes me.

I'm a few credits away from completing a geology degree, but holy fuck, I'm 30 and don't feel like going back for a first year credit with 18 year old cunts.

overpaid aussie detected?

Guess again, burger blaster.

What really? How do you do that? do you just ride pumps?