The Truth About DGB?

What's happening with this coin? I went all in at 120-300 sats, and sold half my stack when it dropped down to 1900 sats. I've basically made 120k off this coin and still hold 2.5M digis... I've more than quintupled my initial investment not including those 2.5M coins...

What's with all this FUD? It's CRAZY the amount of hate DGB gets, why? If you compare DGB to other coins that mooned, it's on track for it's biggest gain yet... and we see the whales accumulating, and the DGB communities on other websites are going strong...

There are rumors of new partnerships to be announced that formed during the citi networking events... Are there actually paid shills going around right now driving the price down? I literally don't give a shit if it goes to zero because I am already MORE than happy with my gains, but I'm holding because another 150k doesn't sound bad either. Opinions on this FUD campaign?

>whales know how to buy low
>they can only buy low when newfags sell low
>endless FUD ensues

it has actually made me consider moving a lot of funds into dgb considering how blatantly obvious the fudding is. Like coordinated, consistent and systematic fudding on this one specific coin.

sure is a good time some to buy if you havent already

after exiting this thread there are at least 3 brand new dgb fuds that i have seen about a dozen times already

more like digiposters are annoying and i will randomly fud your threads but never buy this shitcoin

Hey you stupid faggot, look how hilariously wrong you were about DGB a month ago.

lmao @ this bagholding shortbus rider thinking his opinions have ANY credibility.

Stop posting dude.

Piss off you cunts, don't you have anything better to do?

How do you know it's not the bagholders intentionally fudding their own coin in order for you to buy their coin out of spite for their false-flag fudding? Seriously. You're too predictable with your reaction.

DGB is a joke, you're either retarded or trying to get people to buy your bags.

begone

wew lad, that's embarassing.

I made over $100k on it as well. Sold the last of it around 1500 SATs. It may not be dead but it is beyond dormant. I think the toxic stank will cling to it for a while. I won't touch it til it's in the 400s again. Even then I'll hold my nose when I click buy.

was meant for cunts such as

> I literally don't give a shit if it goes to zero
>literally made a three paragraph thread about it

Oh, but to answer your question..fucking hold what you have left at this point. No sense giving them away.

what is wrong with DGB?

BTFO

How will Franco pie man recover?

wew, lad

dgb shills caught red-handed and BTFO

Nice. Goddam elephant memory.

Yeah same pic = same poster also kys no one is capable of ever loving you not even your parents

jeez this is embarrassing

no one is going to believe your bullshit story without proof btw

gotem
triggered

>trying this hard

LMAO it's exactly the same filename you fucking clown

go back to flipping those burgers son

>same unix timestamp
>both posts breathlessly shilling DGB with no reservation
literally every post using the pic with that same unix timestamp shills DGB.

Lol fuck you retard.

it's not exactly a great picture that others are gonna wanna copy either, lol.

>Minecraft server is going up

This is supposed to be a selling point in OP's mind. Let that sink in

Kek pajeet shills don't even try these days.

>go back to flipping those burgers son

i now retract my previous statement about wanting to buy some. you got shook, OP

honesttly i'll let you in on a little secret, i FUDthe fuck outta dgb because its fun and passes the time, i love to see the reactions and know i caused people to buy a coin out of spite. that's powerful trolling power.

dgb is a worthless coin though, i already dumped it at 2k sats so made a ncie profit . i'll accumulate again when it hits double digits lmao

fuck off shitskin

MODS WE NEED FLAGS

you mean single digits, lmao

>Mine 700 DGB with my rig every night
>Either keep it or sell it depending on the price of the day.

I can't lose I guess.

Anyone else mining a better GPU based coin?

DGB ABOUT TO MOON

Hope you've got those sell orders in.

you mean fractions of a satoshi, lmao

Irrevocably BTFO

I think it's still looking for a floor, I'll pic some up when it finds it.

Good spot user.