Bancor

How much BNT you guys hold?
>6.5k
Your price prediction?
>200$ next summer 800$ in 3 years
How long will you hold?
>atleast 2-3 years
Do you actually understand why bancor is the best longterm hold out there or a you a "muhh jows" Veeky Forums pajeet ico flipper?

Looking forward to the first tokenchanger BNT:GNO and make some nice passive gains.

How do my fellow bancbros spend their new wealth soon?
>travel the world to find a nice place to settle and start my business ideas

Other urls found in this thread:

bancor.network/about
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1k, a bit demotivated by the fact it's the only coin below ico

I only have 392 BNT.

Holding 2k banc never moving these off my wallet to an exchange until Jan 1st 2020

>How much BNT you guys hold?
>Your price prediction?
1000$ in 2 to 3 years.
>How long will you hold?
3-4 years
>Do you actually understand why bancor is the best longterm hold out...
Yes.
>How do my fellow bancbros spend their new wealth soon?
Live below means and adopt dog and parrot. Make a fenced area and enjoy the rest of my life writing fiction and playing with cats, dog, and parrot.

yeah I already figured this would happen because pajeet flippers did not understand the concept and expected instant 10x gains and when they noticed it wont happen they dumped to jump onto the next ico hype. I read literaly everything about this project and soaked all information I could find. The coin is a safe longterm bet. If you dont hold this longterm you are simply stupid.

still time to stack up.
bounty reward will come soon so I expect it to dump a bit.

I'm not selling until at least double my money.

Bounty reward? Elaborate

Any chance still earn bounties?

Bancor will fail

>1000$ in 2 to 3 years.

Why do you think this has that kind of value? Not trying to be antagonistic or anything, just curious.

why?

jews get goyim to fix their bbuggy code for shekles while controlling the global crypto supply

As you know there are two types of coins out there. Those that improve on BTC's lack of a single governing body, its decentralized pseudonymity, and those that improve upon ETH's dictatorship, where power is centralized to a few people deciding everything (which smart contracts ultimately tie into).

If you support BTC's model, then I would invest a lot in DCR. Why? Because DCR has a built in voting mechanism on the block chain so hard fork voting is possible meaning it can evolve with community consensus. It is like a democratic version of BTC, I feel, and solves a crucial issue where it could never stagnate. It will grow to be the best in that field. So in the BTC model category, I feel investing in DCR and LTC to be the best options currently.

However, if you feel ETH's model has the most potential, perhaps due to the nature of oligarchs always seeking to regulate or gain control, then l recommend BNT. BNT is unique in that it is attempting to become the reserve currency for multiple ETH-based coins and attempts to be more user-friendly. BNT does have a lot of potential once the changers come out. Changers let you change any ETH token to any other, right from your wallet with no bid/ask spread. If Tezos gets added to Bancor Network via cross chain mechanism, the team discussed, then BNT would surge even more in value. BNT is the most regulating coin -- like the FED.

So yes, there is a kind of battle occurring between these coins. Another way to rephrase this is this: Do you think the economy will head to Decentralized Autonomous Organizations (DAO) or remain relatively the same with its corporations? If you believe DAOs will become commonplace, then invest in DCR and LTC. If the latter, invest in BNT.

wouldn't the bounty fags wait for it to rise a bit before dumping...i mean it's still below ico price right now

I'm also thinking about buying some with my eth

They had a preico bounty campaign and the bounty will be rewarded soon so I expect the price to go down a bit on that day. No current date yet butit will be really soon.

4k BNT, will hold at least a year or until $1000, nobancs on suicide watch /thread

I will definately sell on bounty distribution day and buy in cheaper again

3k. I want 5k.
$5 after GNOBNT. Let's see how quickly they progress after that.
At least until the app is out for some months.
I know why, just hope they pull it off.
Fancy wedding with galia

There will be a new bounty campaign in the future.

They need to make some infographics to explain things. Many still don't get it.

You next year

they are quite aware to this. The first focus is to push out the user friendly webapp so every nocoiner brainlet can use bancor without even knowing what a ethereum or a token or a smart contract is. Then they will mediablast the hell out of it. They have connections to lee linden who implemented gift cards and commerce into facebook. bancor.network/about

I may try to get 2k also in the near future.

P.. PLEASE BUY MY BAGS! ANYONE??