Psssst..... There's a few hours left

Psssst..... There's a few hours left.

I'm in. How much did you buy?

3.75 eth worth so 100 PLBT. This one looks really nice and not a peep about it on Veeky Forums which makes me more confident in it. Those dividends look really appealing to me. Might buy more desu

shill me this coin

No need to shill it. You get paid dividends for holding the token and it's only got a 30m market cap right now. Huge room for growth

So it won't be listed on exchanges then. This is a bank? Why does it need to be a cryptocurrency?

sounds like they don't like the us

It will go live on exchanges after the ico ends

That's every coin tied to ETH. I don't know if this one is but we can't into any token sales for most ETH stuff.

Not on bittrex. They won't list something with regulatory issues. Liqui and other small ones should list, though.

>googling how to screenshot

>Not learning lessons when you saw what happened to bancor.

I'm literally not touching that shit with a 10 foot pole.

People like crypto because IT IS DECENTRALICED. I'm not buying either since I don't like what they are trying g to do.

FUCK THE MIDDLEMAN

Nice just bought 100k!

I bought 100 too when they had the bonus! Bruh they only made 58 Million dollars! at 1:$10 ratio they didn't meet the 20 Million supply! Since all the unsold coins will be burned the MAX SUPPLY WOULD BE 5 - 6 fucking million!!

$50 per coin here we come.

It doesn't have the same banking model as Bancor, although it is centralized. Bancor wants to be a fractional reserve bank, while polybius wants to be a traditional bank. Polybius wants to store crypto and keep it safe (what banks were for originally, although not really needed with crypto), and provide loans with interest. They don't want to subversively control the circulation of money, they just want to make money through interest and feel that people would trust a centralized bank over a decentralized bank even in the cryptosphere.

Where ya'll buying this from?

Nice just bought 100k!
Since this is your third thread this hour I bought another 100k

Shut the fuck up already

OP, currently in the US, can i use tor to buy? first time buying a ico...

Nope just check the box that says you aren't in the u.s. I use a VPN but it's probably not even necessary

Thanks OP, what exchange will be listing this first?

I can't find the list right now but I think it was in their faq. I know cryptopia will be listing it right away