Real talk, this concept is great. Anyone else picking up SNT?

Real talk, this concept is great. Anyone else picking up SNT?

I think SNT is great. I'm HOLDING. I got it at a SUPER CHEAP PRICE and the Moon Selloff from Last Night is over...

There are a few people left who are still selling from last night but they are almost done.

Same man i'm getting more at the dip. I got like $300 worth. Def gonna get up to $1

This thing is gonna Moon in NO TIME! Gonna be huge for me... HUGE!

how big you think we're going? I could see $1 by the end of 2017, maybe $10 by 2018??

bought 2M thanks!

I'm sorry I don't really look at it like that. I'm just looking to Climb Mountains and I know the Hype is going to drive it.

My apologies. I don't really believe in any of the Cryptocurrencies in your Standard Fashion.

Guys, switched phone and lost the link to the group. Could any of you post it so I can get back in and we can keep making shit shill threads about useless shit to sell our bags?

you guys undestand what an absurd market cap this coin will need to have to reach $1.

Was thinking of buying it then realized its 2 dudes that posted these last 5 posts. Sorry I ain't buying your bags.

You may believe that but look at the Consistency. It did dip below the Resistance for about an Hour after the Gigantic Run-Up...

Looks like the Selloff is over to me. Looks like it's about to do another Mountain before too long!

glad to see others seeing through the shillshit

This particular guy or group of guys has a distinct taste to their insincerity, he's been posting for a while.

I'm not shilling lmao I'm legit curious. I only have 10k of them. holding.

You think it's impossible? i think there's a decent chance

you are being mean. Pass that link, need to unload my shit on these idiots

tf you talking about. This is why we can never have legitimate discussions about coins on this board. Shills have apparently ruined it but people calling out shills are even worse lmao

Hodl

Hodl till the price drops to the floor

Hodl till the point that the urge to sell is unbearable

Hodl till you realize this coin is never going up again

Hodl till you realize the amount of time, money, effort and energy that could've been used on more valuable and precious things.

And when you finally sell those bags remember me. Cause I'm the one who bought your bags as you panic sell.

Dude come on, just a glance at the orderbook and you can see a faggot/bunch of faggots with money are manipulating the price. This is not the first thread about 4 or 5 guys circlejerking about how cool is status
As you said, it's hard to have any threads about anything with this kind of faggotry around.

Have some (You)s you fucking idiots. Abort this thread, wait half and hour and check if you can pull it again.

You are right about that. I did see that... These New Coins on these Exchanges are very corrupt. I'm not sure any of them are different.

When you get into Crypto, obviously it's a Scam. People pay huge amounts of Bitcoins in these ICOs to get shitloads of Units.

The Units on the Order Book are enough to take out the Buyers 8 Times the last time I checked...

I still don't know why they would want to crash the Price but I guess if you have 30 Millionaries then 1 of them could be ridiculous and hurt everyone else.

>implying I panic sell
>implying a coin centered around mobile won't be perfect to get your average consumer into crypto

I actually legit believe in this one, think it'll be big. Anything mobile will be.

literally every coin goes through this at the start lol. I don't want to pump it I wanted to talk about its potential w/ ppl. I haven't browsed in a few days as I've been working on my bot, so I guess I wasn't aware there were a bunch of threads about it

>trying to convince people to buy using TA

LOL

Technical Analysis works if you're willing to wait. If it hits a New Low I am willing to bet that eventually it will rebound.

That's one of the Fundamentals of Technical Analysis and even a Passive Understanding of the Market.

P.S. Ethereum is a Shitcoin and it's pretty High Priced right now.

>tfw BTC reaches 5k and brings all the other coins including ETH up with it and it doesn't even matter because of how powerful BTC will be someday
>tfw mobile options like SNT replace ETH
>tfw the majority of people on this board daytrade instead of holding and lose money trying to predict short term gains instead of having bots daytrade for them and HODLing good long term investments

Not even going to look into it, due to the Blockfolio shilling.

The best coins don't need to get shilled. They are just quietly working on their tech in the knowledge that when it launches it's going to be fucking massive.

All of this ICO

"countdown to whitepaper"

"HD Picture of Earth from space as their .io background"

Bullshit is a sign they're trying to line their pockets before they actually do anything of value.

But wait... Ethereum was Shilled from Mountain to Town Hall and it is worth a lot. Additionally it is a Shitcoin with nothing special.

Smart Contracts are the most ludicrous idea I have ever heard. Anyone with Common Sense knows that's Fluff.

>this sexy af gantt chart tho

Idk man these guys seem legit. Their wiki is good, already have alpha versions out

It has huge potential. I think it will go to 4-5k sats within a week or two.

Long term it can go really high. Wechat is valued at over 86 billion and the Chinese are very interested in Status.

It's undervalued currently imo.

the chinese arent interested in status, they want line but the government bans it

they are going to ban this too

status wont make a dent in the asian markets

I'd want to try the app before buying into it more

Yes they are. One of the guys who works for Status in the slack said a huge percentage of those inquiring about Status and the ICO were Chinese. You can search this for yourself.

The Status guys are cool. They gave me some SGT which I traded in for SNT after the ICO was over. I'm going to hodl my 28535 SNT for now.

I get that people are upset w/ the shilling but I feel like that blinds people to good ICOs

Funny thing is that there's not a app

it's in closed alpha.