Buy monacoin before we take off to the moon

buy monacoin before we take off to the moon

>It's halving in about 13 days and Japanese have accepted it in their ATM machines w/ Bitcoin steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@dawidrams/mona-coin-is-halving-today-nad-jpanese-shops-are-starting-to-accept-is-as-they-did-with-bitcoin

>imgur.com/a/HAXAr

>Lots of Potential steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@claritypavilion/cryptos-with-potential-mona-monacoin-japanese-meme-power

>Being added to another Japanese Exchange soon bitbank.cc/blog/monacoin-will-be-added/

>Lightning network implemented soon

>Been around since 2014

>Japanese love memes and cute stuff

>Segwit activation reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/66cukc/monacoin_activated_segwit/

IM TRYING TO BUT MY FLIGHT TO JAPAN ISNT FOR ANOTHER MONTH SO I CANT JUST USE FIAT CURRENCY TO BUY IT YOU SHIT

How much mona should I load up on?

side note, if anyone tells me a place that accepts USD monacoin it would be very appreciated

coin seems good assuming all of these sources are legit but this board is for literal retards so i'm still skeptical. gonna throw like $30 at ur stupid zipperhead coin anyway

ok these sources are literal dogshit this coin lol

the mona shills are the least annoying
must be the japan way of katana
i am also a weeaboo

This is one of the only coins I've never been in the red on, plus mona-chan regularly comes by and just gives away coins in the thread.

Soon I'll be able to buy waifu pillows with this coin.

The graph posted in that article is downright dishonest and misleading.
It's the 3 days graph zoomed out to the max, trying to make it look like Mona had some enormous fall that just happened, while it was just the coin falling into irrelevance over the years.

And then a jump, just like EVERY COIN IN THE MARKET since billions flew in all at once

why are monacoin shills so gentle i want to throw 1btc at this coin

it's an underdog of crypto, and I gotta give it to the japansers for sticking with this coin since 2014. they just suck ass at marketing it out of japan. top 5 in community engagement and activity from what i've seen. community is the main point of monacoin. it is nearly identical to Litecoin with features and segwit. One big difference is monacoin's move to adopt a mining algorithm that is asic resistant. The people control monacoin and not a bunch of rich asic owners.

but yea, im rooting for monachan. if she falls its ok, she'll get back up because her fundamentals are there.

Mona coin is shit, don't buy it. She'll never get back to 100 yen!

Mona is my wife. I'm happy to spend my money on her coins :)

Cute :)

it's a long shot but fuck it, I believe in the power of memes

I believe in these japanese memes
And i wish i had bought loads more at 10 ;-;

I believe in mona \(°=°)/ plz support my mission to the land of moon runes!

MGNPkqPAj7hiWtMScBUAKcBJHRTopCqYth

>he's not bullish on Mona

You are the peak retard. Enjoy the way down again.

>Japanese legalized bitcoin
>bitcoin adoption growing in stores across japan
>Monacoin will be sold alongside BTC in ATMs
>japanese love anime girls
>japanese love supporting national products (see xbox vs playstation)

literally free money

Cool. You forget, Japanese might support it. But it has little chances to penetrate other people because

"Ehmargerd what a childish coin, it's based on cartoons haha!"

Until the rest of the world can finally accept Anime as something not just for kids this coin will have few chances to prosper.

>implying widespread adoption in japan alone wouldnt put it ahead of the majority of shitcoins

I did some research and I'll admit it's not complete shit. However from what I could gather its mostly used for Arcades so a huge price of this coin would have a negative impact on it's function.

Around 100YEN would be ideal for Arcades. So it will prob remain around such a price.

Perhaps also for sales of ANime Stuff in Akihabara so again value would be anywhere from 1YEN to maybe 2, 3YEN

buy now baka

Im not japanese and i support it.. Thats why mona shills are so sweet and passionate, because all other shills are trying to pump and poop true shitcoins and drop some bags, monaholders aint scurred of shit with this coin, and those in are in deep enough to nit worry about dips to buy more..

Halving as in a hard fork or what?

Can I still keep it on the exchange?

People aren't even doing their research on this coin. A majority of the coins are held by the top .01% Last time I looked the circulation was like 50,000,000 MONA and the #1 holder had 12-13mil MONA.

I don't care if this coin could potentially make it but there's an extreme amount of risk here. I don't think people can actually grasp what a single individual can do to the order book with 20-30% of the MONA available

Excuse me, but your fomo is showing

thx for the tip OP i just bought 10,000 MONA

anyone buy 100k
cuz we moon soon

do you guys think koreans will buy monacoin or is there too much hate between them

koreans throwing a fuck ton of money in to crypto recently

please feed me some loli monacoins

MTm7TZe3YweqCkRwxm9GNGsV9GFAKBBy9a

He will do nothing. Since he will earn more that way. If he needs some money he can sell a bit off. Since shops in Japan accept Monacoin he won't even need to convert.

WE MOONING

fuck i didnt buy in

>he didn't buy mona at ath of 3.3k like me
your're still ahead of me if you buy now

u ready for the weekly friday pump and then saturday dump then slow recovery to friday pump again????????????

that wasnt recently, was it?

What makes you say that?

it's pumping on the jpy exchange

I want into this crypto shit, mainly because it has a cute anime girl.

Where do I start?

How do I turn some PayPal funbucks into virtual funbucks?

Can't use paypal only card/bank

ALSO I THINK MONA MIGHT PUMP TODAY

you probably need to get some bitcoins first, then trade them for monacoin on a site like bittrex or shapeshift.io

>use coinbase to buy bitcoin
>transfer bitcoin to bittrex
>use bitcoin to buy monacoin

God damnit I sold my Mona yesterday to buy waves and it moons. Fuckkkkk

Nope the japs keep fucking us over

Probably wont moon tonight, but i has feels that when this baby does moon, its gonna do it organically and healthy

as is with anything raised with care and love.
soon she will grow muscles and be strong and independent without the need for biz shills to keep her relevant :')

Agreed. Pic related.

You mean 100x gains in a single 8 hour session?

bitcoinatmlocator.com

Best shills on Veeky Forums

Should I convert my golem into mona?

yes

no :3

my rational side says that golem will have cool tech, but my weeb side says to go all in on mona
fuuuuuug

ok Rich Piano calm down now

just drop $20 on mona and hold both

Halving as in, each block mined will give half current payout after a certain block height is reached

Mona's ATH is like 100'000 sats.

yea but when it was 100,000 satoshis it was around 100 yen because bitcoin was cheap

japansers use yen as their goal lines not btc prices

if whitto piggus jump on this coin, then yea btc fueled prices ensue and we all rich :)

I've got my entire portfolio in ANS but Mona-chan is too cute I want to buy her coins now

Looks like whales are keeping it where it is right now, all aboard!

i feel like we're buying and selling to eachother with the exception of the giant whales,
signal 13.37 if u are on bittrex :o

Very concerned that they'll take them down the moment it approaches the wall.. as in, they want everyone to think it'll moon, keeping the prices up, and then take the walls down, let it crash hard when people see 10x the sell orders vs buy.

How do i short these things since that is obviously safer than going long on the bogus coins? I've got 0.1 BTC to fuck around with.

>making a leveraged bet with small upside and unlimited downside in a highly volatile market

go for it

anyone feeling comfy rn

>halving
ALREADY PRICED IN FAGS

oh fuggggg no way

is anyone seeing a trend here
it looks like its going up very steady very good
if u want to join this mission up the hill u should join now yes

what's the foreseeable high for this coin after it starts pumping?
already at 91y / 30ksats...

could this be another push to 100 yen?
this early?
lets see how this one plays out

I have 1100 MONA. How long should I HoDL this coin? Forever? Feels like a nice coin desu.

I'm feeling pretty happy I didn't sell at 29.2k sats now, Mona really stopped selling herself cheap
but.. what did she mean by this?

oh shit the dev just got monacoin electrum wallet to work

fuuuuu i sold yesterday and it mooned

20btc order, should I do?

The future seems bright for monacoin. It is the only coin other then bitcoin that has working ATMs and is accepted in Japan perhaps other countries will follow?

I'm a weeb myself so I approve of this weeb coin.

yes

hmm. I'll wait for it to dip again to buy back in

oh fugggggggggg its it's mooing
YE BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

I wont allow that

those walls have been continually pushing it up.. and the price just keeps going up and up, no one is selling at all.. just old sell orders.. 5-6 BTC could shoot it up 40%..

sitting 14btc into bittrex

I don't really feel like selling MONA either. I know I will prob regret it later on anyway. And it has cute art so why not.

too fast

realistically here is what is going to happen everyone,
it will either it 99.9 yen again like last time and not have enough momentum to break that wall, then dip again for a week

or

it will break 100 yen and all hell will break loose

keep in mind the previous attempt at 100 yen happened on a friday morning pst time I believe

If it breaks 100¥ we will see a massive rise followed by a massive dip probably.

Here we go again with profit taking fags. Maybe next week it will breach.

there's a big wall on zaif at 90 yen and bittrex has passed that

*attempted to pass it anyway. I think the zaif bots kicked in

Apparently there is a $200.000 wall around 100¥ we will never fucking break that with the volume as is kek.

volume is steadily going up, it's picking up attention, and it's 10am in Japan

Interesting. Thanks for the info. Just bought 100K

thanks just bought 100k

your loss, it's got room to go up another 8%-ish before even running into the 100 yen wall.