Can everyone PLEASE be honest for a second...

can everyone PLEASE be honest for a second. Who here has made a significant amount of money through buying and selling cryptos? Let's say a significant amount is 100k USD.

No one.

:^)

basically only people who bought bitcoin / eth / ripple before they mooned.

100k CAD here, I guess.

I had a legit chance to make it but sold 2.3 million dgb at 21 sats because it was stagnate for months.

>Ripple
>moon

lolwut

Started with 400, at 600...
Wagecuck forever

I bought 2 bitcoin at $14 usd, then unfortunately when Mt. GOX was hacked I lost them...

it was worth less than a cent for a long time. mooned to 40 cents.

77k profit here

It's up over 4000% this year, dumbass.

Made a few grand. Got in before the huge bull run we had though. Lately been making shit

I eventually kind of accepted and reconciled with that too - 2017 Q1/2 tier gains were astronomical. We won't be seeing them again.

Bought 4 BTC totalling £20 a few months before mtgox imploded. Lost it all since I couldnt withdraw anything the week before the implosion. Swore off buttcoins for a few years after that.

oh yes we will. in due time.

It's possible, but you have to pick winners. I could have made 100k in one day if I wasn't a shithead.

howzat

Making 10k a month. Got lucky first month then after just took less risks and diversified. It's doable when you start by investing like 12k

I went from 2.5k to 5k so I'm happy.

The only way to make money is by getting in early, or being wicked smart. Not many people here are either of those

Are you fucking kidding me? We will see many more a bullrun like that. 1 reason: Market Cap.

I've basically ignored all bitcoin related stuff up until recently. Now I'm pissed and want to get back in it. I just have to keep it off the market and safe this time.

NMR

The only people who made 100k from crypto are early adopters. Short term trading is a joke. It's mostly about getting in early.

I kind of agree with On this one...
I think we will see those gains again at some point. Could be soon or could be after going through a bear period for a while.. all this shit is still so young and yet to materialize imo

idiot

also it moons this week screencap this

I was up over 250k if I would have sold at the right time. Lost what feels like all of it and only have a bit more than I started with and a tax nightmare now. How do you guys calculate your tax for trades on margin? Surely someone here pays their taxes besides me