:^)

NICE!

>13%
>Skyrocketing
>jimfromtheoffice.jpg

of course it is.

When people realize that a large portion of the "market cap" isn't liquid anymore because people are staking, we're looking at artificial scarcity and an undervalued coin for what remains in the market.

Also, Deloitte is good news. I'm sure KPMG and the other big 4 will be hopping on board alts in the future. Maybe even waves ;)

13% my ass

Oh sheettt.
Just refreshed.
Good thing I have some :^)

When's the shit gonna hit $100 already?

You do know in order for it to be $100, Waves will have to become top 3, beating Ripple and LTC.
It won't happen anytime soon.

>ripple

how does ripple maintain a top 3 being the butt of jokes and being completely stagnant for months

>know in order for it to be $100, Waves will have to become top 3, beating Ripple and LTC.
>It won't happen anytime soon.
You fail to take into consideration the fact that other coins will have made gains as well. Every top 10 coin could have a $10B market cap in 2020

Bought at 161. Will sell at 190.

Just got my 1784.5 Waves leasing. People do not know the actual scarcity of this coin. The float that is being traded back and forth is incredibly small. Look at dev.pywaves.org/generators/ and you will see that there are currently 4233343.842 being leased in the last 24 hours. That is 42% of all waves in existence. Trust me when I say few people have figured this out. If you were going to buy waves at the current price but were unaware that half of all waves are untradable, you are actually willing to pay a lot more with this info. If you don't know this, how many other people do you think are unaware?

am i the only one who finds this sort of sad? the fact that waves used to routinely be at 220k - 230k? and now it has to have some enormous news to moon up to 180k. what will it take for it to get back to where it was last month? a partnership with apple, google, and amazon?

Sure, it's not at the ATH but it is doing well, and is on a steady climb. Think about how many people trading crypto have no idea what they are doing, no understanding of market cap and amount of coins. Just wait and the most advanced coins will come out on top. Those of us who study what is in the pipeline for all the different projects know that waves will be the most versatile crypto after summer. People are too busy chasing hype to study. Yes it is sad, but a lot of money will flow here as this is the best sleeper coin around.

What the heck does it take for something I actually own to moon for once

Not sure what your definition of moon is but this coin won't go 200% or anything. It's marketcap is 500 million. For 100% gain, it would need another 500 million to be injected into it. But pretty good coin to hold onto. Low risk, low reward. if you want real moon 10x gains, go for some shitcoin and pray

The cap should at least double or triple on this Deloitte news tho you would think. its been fucking nothing so far

So what does this mean? That the price will sky rocket because essentially the coin itself becomes rarer to obtain?

>For 100% gain, it would need another 500 million to be injected into it

that's not how it works... for 100% gain it would require someone to be willing to pay double its current price. thats it.

fucking newfags.

Can't wait do drop all these bags

which mean the marketcap would need to be double.
Ex. $5/wave at 500 millionamp. Now someone is paying $10/wave which mean marketcap is currently 1 billion.
That's how math works you retard. You don't become $10/wave while marketcap remain the same.

>4 BTC sell wall just came down
another 5 BTC wall and then it's smooth sailing from 180k to infinity ^_^