santiment.net/token-sale/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes.

:^)

It's barely begun.

i bought this at 18.5 k .
how many months do i need to hodl?

Whales are just busy being cunts

Yeah massive manipulation. I don't wanna leave my position and wake up the next day to find all the sell walls were pulled and it went to 30k

I think CFI will have one of the biggest moons ever seen as soon as the barriers the whales are putting down. I believe that when it was launched, after the pump it should have fallen to 10k Sat and stabilized at 15k Sat. Today it was to exceed 20k Sat.

I do not believe they'll be able to hold this coin at the launch of musiconomi, but x8currency will not. If they continue holding onto the launch of x8currency it will go from 6k Sat to at least 40k Sat at a time. If that does not happen then I give up on CFI and just look at this coin again in December.

When is x8 launch

So you're waiting to see when the whales let it be free? Hoepfully natural interest grows the volume to the point that they're fine eith pulling the walls. It seems like santiment has done well so that's a nice trend.

im pretty confident in cfi. seems like the potential is there to make this an absolutely massive fucking gain if things go close to how they should. its at about 6500 sats right now and i think its a steal. currently holding about 2000.

honestly doesnt feel like a scam to me. check out their website.

Yes. And CFI will only be free when get volume. For now, as long as they can buy cheap and accumulate or gain in the price manipulation they are doing, they will do. It seems that they believe in the potential of the currency, if they did not believe that it would rise, nor would they be making this play at the risk of losing money.
But I think it will drop to 5858, look at the purchase order in this bittrex value. When it goes up I do not know.
The way they dropped the coin gives them to do it for a long time. .

They will even announce the release date.

What do you mean it was to exceed 20k? Details. Honest question.

Look how the coin wants to go up but the whales are always knocking it down. Shortly after it was released on bittrex it reached 20k Sat and was stabilized between 10k and 12k Sat. Its natural motion would be a gradual growth until it stabilized at the 15k and at the launch of santiment to rise above 20k and stay there or else return to a position between 15k, and 20k and then returning to another slow growth to return above 20k and then thereafter making the same move with the release of the other products until it reaches a very slow growth or stability range because of the large volume. That's what I believe should happen.

That makes sense. Why do whales kill coins like this? I've watched them hop onto every small-cap coin that gets a lot of hype, and instead of just buying in and riding the pump they have to ruin it for everyone. You would think they're accumulaing but if they fuck with it too much no one will want it so no pump will ever happen.

I'm in for 1200@an average of 6516. Unfortunately I had expected an upswing tonight, but I agree with you, still confident. Worst case is a hold till Musiconomi.

There is such a risk but I do not believe they can sustain this over the medium term because they will get all people with weak hands out of the coin and will leave only those with steel hands.

Volume is tanking since these shitcunt whales won't back the fuck off. Unless that one faggot drops his 33 BTC sell wall that he has at 10000 sat then this shit will stay under that when it "moons". Beyond that there's another wall at 11000 sat at 47 BTC, and more at 12000, 13000, 15000, 16000 etc...If his goal is to stagnate this thing to death than mission accomplished you fucking idiot.

Well I've got pretty strong hands, holding 20k through july, might pick up more depending on how things go

There is another wall at 0.00007126 of 136925.96445175

Hopefully they drop it soon. I guess they want it down to 5800 like you said. I have read that it will be tomorrow but we'll see. Didn't really want to hold as much as I have for very long but now I am doing it just to spite this whale. Whats your best guess that it will peak at? I think you said 20k sat...are you expecting that when it moons?

I believe it can get at 20k sat at the Musiconomi launch, if it is not at Musiconomi I'm pretty sure that it gets to 20k at X8currency. I at least have my eye on X8currency.
Remembering that I believe it was for this currency to be above 20k today if it were not for that strong manipulation that it is doing and that it would be at least a 40k at the launch of X8currency.
If you do not get in the 20k sat at the launch of X8currency I'll leave this coin and I'll leave this whale to play alone until it lands on the beach.

Then I have to rethink my strategy.
There are three options:
1) Use CFI to buy X8currency
2) Expect to sell above 12k which was where I first entered or 7700 which is where most of my coins are.
3) Forget this coin and come back in december to see how it is.

I'm inclined to opt for the first option.

Yeah if this whale BS continues that is an option.

This guy is fucking everything. Look that wall of 136925.96445175 at

Yeah I guess I will have to hold this shit until whale dick is done which could be forever with the amount of sell walls up. It sucks because I'm in a little over 1 BTC.

Walls are pointless. 1 Button and it's gone.

Feel free to press it. I don't have the coin, nor do I want to buy him out.

I just fail to see what they gain if they tank the whole coin. Keeps people away when it's this horribly manipulated.

Is it coming for them to kill coins like this?

Anyone know witchcraft?

Yeah volume has drained and the buy orders are minuscule. He either pops those sell walls off soon or this coin is gonna be a dud. I know I'm being impatient but its just shit to see cunts like this on every coin that has merit.

I dated a Goth girl once. That's as close as I got.

My first gf turned lesbian and started dating a goth girl. That's as close as I got.

get to work lads

As people aren't yet desperate for the coin as many people still don't even know what it's for.

When we get closer to the first ICOs the sell walls will disappear, as the whale will have accumulated enough. They can then start selling them as the demand skyrockets.

Why let the coin go higher while you're still accumulating?

Where can i buy this?

Bittrex...wait until its 5900-5800 sats as some cunt is pushing it down.

Yes because killing all volume and interest in this coin right out of the gate is totally going to make people want it.

60 btc sell wall at 6285k

Maybe they are waiting for Santiment to go live in 2 hours and 40 minutes?

santiment.net/token-sale/

I think so

Holy fuck, that wall...

JUST

Whale faggot just moved the wall lower as i bought @ 6284

Look at this shit. Completely insane.

wall removed. wtf?

It'll be right back, don't worry. Been watching this ass clown all weekend.

What the fuck is the point of doing this to the coin from the whale's perspective? This kind of shit will just crash it and make people not want to buy. These cunts are ruining crypto.

You realise that wall can go down in the click of a button, right? If it's still there at the end of the month (with the first ICO coming) yeah, dead coin.

I guarantee that won't be the case though.

So glad I didn't buy this fucking meme. Was actually close to buying, believed it's going to moon as we were getting close to their first ICO which is supposed to be today, but forgot and lo and behold this shit never went above 7k.
I watched their pathetic livestream with the developer a week ago and got scammy vibes from him, the fact they are eastern European also contributes to that. Fuck that shit. I'll buy when it drops to 4k.

You're an idiot

Now another wall at 0.00006810

I only have 0.02 BTC in this thank fuck, I thought this might happen, lucky because I was considering going all in a week ago.

Look how the volume has grown. Until a few hours ago it was around 130, 140. It is now at 193.42706363

i mean the guy has to drop the wall eventually. has to. no reason he would be accumulating only to crash the coin....doesnt make any sense to do that. hes in here to make money and cant if he doesnt lift the walls.

how many of you guys have seen whales literally destroy coins doing this?

what does any of this have to do with cfi? the price is low due to a whale. i dont understand your perspective at all acting like youre somehow vindicated and dodged a scam because the price is low. could happen to any new coin, scam or not.

How much could it moon after the whale free the coin?

Impossible to really know... but out of all the sub 10k sat coins, i feel like this one has the highest potential right now. If there was no whale i bet it'd be over 20k. The price has been trying to go up for days and he won't let it.

sounds awfully similar story to ARK and a bunch of others

how so? just the ridiculous whale manipulation?

And who is that whale? It's the devs. They don't give a fuck, they are trying to cash out as much as they can. Why didn't it rise? their first ICO! and it did nothing. Why would actual whales stop it from rising? inb4 accumulation. There was plenty of time to accumulate at 6k prior to today. Also volume is pathetic.

Fkn brootal

bingo
I used to ride the waves but I notice the swings have gotten narrower over time
bottom line is hold those coins you see value in

Santiment just filled in seconds in the cfi presale. There will be interest after this. Hopefully the whale gets in a car crash soon

Nvm, this coin is a moon misson

if the devs wanted to cash it all out then they would have let the price rise then do it. this thing has literally been held down non stop for days now. i cant understand why they would want to sell at 6k when it could be much higher.

I havent been in the crypto space but a few months so i dont think i know everything and wouldnt pretend to. I just dont see wtf they would do that.

no bro its a total scam, biz said so. someone call trump we got some FAKE NEWS

This has already occurred to me.

Were going to the empyrean

>invent imaginary coins from thin air
>suddenly they are worth money
>sell to dumb people your share of said coins
>get out as quickly as you can before people notice these coins are worthless
scam 101

>invent imaginary coins from thin air
>what is fiat
>implying fiat is money

A coin can't go down forever, r-r-right, guys?

Mfw holding this and ICN.

just tested the bot with 500 units and it's reactive af, as soon as you place a sell order, the fucker makes one or two lower ones

Same. ICN is most of my portfolio at the moment. I think it'll be fine this month, the question is whether this cfi whale is just pissing away money to have fun with us or he actually wants to make money here

Guy has to be waiting for his spot. I think those of us that hold on will be happy we did. It's tempting to buy more while it's cheap. These walls fall and it's going straight up.

I keep seeing fairly large buys, ~1btc... I would expect the smaller ones to be the whale faking volume, but I am still really confused about what's going on here. Not selling.

You see? The wall is getting eaten. Some big buys right there. The question is how much of that is authentic and whether it will motivate the lifting of further walls...

Ok, people is buying.

Volume has increased 100k from a few hours to here.

Sorry. increased 100.

So much drama with this coin

Plz just hit ATH one more time pls. For like, an hour. Pls. Please. Pleece.

its unnerving.

how big are everyones bags in here?

Well now that I bought into that wall a bunch I have 22k

whats your average cost?

probably around 6750 at this point

anyone else buying in at the current rate?

no lol are you dumb lol

its very possible.

but sometimes being dumb pays.

cheers to sometimes!

I've got a little over 16k CFI, pretty sure the devs are pushing this down.

Bump

I'm in for 15k. Avg cost 6516

bought when it was .23, still holding these big ass bags but im patient.

So I guess they're waiting for musiconomi, huh. That project doesn't have as much hype so that doesn't really make sense to me. I'm pretty triggered sbout this whole thing. It should have been set for a moon mission this week.

I bought when it was 12k sats
never trusting Veeky Forums again

You can't get a priority pass for sentiment with just CFI, you need to be in the CFI ICO.
Everyone is waiting for x8

BUT X8 DOESNT HAVE A DATE SET I NEED THIS TO MOON NOW SO I CAN PUT THE GAINZ INTO ICONOMI FUUUUUUUUCK

I don't think Veeky Forums was wrong on the pick...but wrong on timing. I think it will moon, but the issue is when will the devs...err "whales" lower the sell wall. I thought it would be lowered after the countdown to Santiment but the walls are still there. There's one buy for 9 BTC at 5858 sat..I'm hoping that's the target price for the whale to cut this shit out and let it launch. I'll be watching until then.

I think that buywall is just there because that was the ico price.