Travelcoin ICO

Saw travelcoin on bitcointalk and ICOalert and it seems like it could be the next big thing. Pretty massive industry with no other coins in the market. Has some great features and a really low fee.

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/emal-safi-956259104/?ppe=1
trendtix.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why do we need a coin for everything?

inb4 toilet paper coin

Nice!:^)

I agree that there's a lot of coins for pointless things but travel DEFINATELY has lots of use cases, with all the cross border currency transactions and exchanges a cryptocurrency has a place in the market and will eventually become a major player.

>All]
travel coin is shit. All about the traincoin

inb4 cruisecoin ico

cruises are a part of the travel industry lol?

To answer that question you need to pay 44 answercoins.

you could just use bitcoin, its worldwide currency...

looks great! defiantly the best up and coming ico

The difference is that bitcoins fees are much higher and you would get better features out of an ethereum based coin

What problem does this crypto solve?

Then why not just use ethereum?

I don't wanna go anywhere near ethereum right now or it's sick demon spawn

gonna have to specialize within the specialization
flightcoin, cruisecoin, subwaycoin, ubercoin

>Virtually no info on the team, after some digging though I found a few awful, scammy looking pajeet Linkedin profiles
>Website looks like dog shit
>No social presence
>No product
>Whitepaper reads like a 10th-grade book report
>No source code
>Bitcoin talk thread has 10 posts
>All of the "In the news" articles listed on the website aren't even about the company

Under normal circumstances, this "company" would be worth nothing but a hearty kek to investors. However, in crypto ico land, I expect it to raise somewhere in the ballpark of $700 million in 36 hours.

The key diff. to Travelcoin is its travelbooking DAPPs. it solves the problem of you getting ripped off every time you travel... want to go to Vegas? $99 ticket $400 processing fee. Travelcoin is geared to handle travel bookings and cut the middle men out and save ur ass money to see more family

if you have looked into their linkedin profiles then you would know that these people are very qualified. As you can read, one of the members sold his own tech company for 500 million dollars. Not sure what linkedin profiles you are looking at user

Travelcoin token has further fields designed to specialize in the travel industry

couldnt agree more, paying an insane amount of service charge on a low price tag item should not be a thing

honestly very exited about this new travel based ICO and will be participating in tomorrows sale.

This and Dentistcoin have weird comments like this posted. This shit has an uncanny feel to it.

big Red flag

whats a big red flag? have you seen the team behind this coin? i dont think people with the backgrounds that they have are in this to fool around

Who? From what I gather the CEO appears to be a low-level freelance web designer type who ran some tiny (probably one man) "buisiness intelligence" company off of Wordpress website prior to founding Travelcoin. Aside from that, it looks like he worked as some type of lower level analyst for a while and then worked as some kind of e-sports coach. If that's the CEO, you're telling me that one of the people working underneath this guy sold his company for half a billion? Here is the CEO's Linkedin
linkedin.com/in/emal-safi-956259104/?ppe=1
Here is the company referenced on his Linkedin
trendtix.com/

Sorry, mr. S/OUeYYB three posts in a row, but I don't want to see Veeky Forums posters get pooed in the loo. People, do your research before you get trapped on this shitting street of a coin.

>24 posts in thread
>8 posts by this ID
What did they mean by this?

You cant go to the moon in a plane you idiot, you need a rocket.

Fucking pajeets these days.

nothing looks legit from what I saw
please link me to whatever page convinced you

I'll quote these posts to give them more visibility, and then I'm off to sleep. Veeky Forums, you have been warned. If you proceed further, you have only yourself to blame for your losses.

protip: they are involved with this project somehow

I suspect the OP is actually the CEO or this post is just part of their marketing program

I know, I just wanted to see OP sweating bullets

>Dentistcoin
That one and dentalfix. Wtf is even going on

You guys are missing the point dumbtards.... it is like explaining ecommerce to wallmart in 1995. Guess what? Amazon started the same year... Same shit with this. They got solid branding and software to run these coins and finally put it to good use.... I bet you older investors with money will invest in this.. Double up easy for sure

k, guy that totally isnt working on the project.

And where did OP go I wonder? Out to lunch?

But why cryptocurrency?