Please, for the love of god, create a separate board for cryptocurrencies...

Please, for the love of god, create a separate board for cryptocurrencies. I used to go onto /biz so I can read stories and have real discussions about real businesses. Cryptos, as much as I love them, drown out any real intelligent conversation on any thread because there honestly isn't any real way to predict them. (I know you like to think they behave like a normal currency or stock, but very obviously most coins die rather quickly.) I'm not some butthurt faggot who's pissed I missed the train (I didn't) but this thread used to be so much more entrepreneur and finance oriented. I miss old /biz before actually every thread is about cryptos.

I completely agree.

/crypto/ is definitely needed.

:^)

Come to 8biz oldfag

I agree. But one question about creating a new board is that they are only taking over now because its a easy way for people to make money and lets say they are no longer easy to make money with then the proposed new board would be useless and something new would pop up that shilling would take over for whatever that thing is and /crypto/ wouldnt be the right board for whatever that new thing might be.

Then they would remove /crypto/ or change the board? its not that hard.

Just checked infinity and I don't see a biz board but do see that lefty is one of the most active not sure would want to hang out in that company.

can you shut the fuck up with that smiley posting it everywhere you fucking faggot if I see that face one more time

Remove a board, what? they still have the other 'temp' boards but they're unlisted.

Im sorry, I'll stop posting......These smiley's:

/Cc/ and Veeky Forums. We need more activity!!!

Why does he do it though?

autism

14 year old who wants attention

Honestly, it would get rid of the short-term get rich quick people who scout and shill shit on the board. I don't honestly see cryptos as a genuine alternative to physical money, but these same shillers will keep the pyramid cesspool of crypto alive.

I like Veeky Forums and I want people to be happy. So I post smilies:^) so people here can remember to put a smile on their face.

>Newfriends don't know Veeky Forums is a crypto containment board.

Wow! I've never seen Veeky Forums in their list on infinity but I just typed it directly into the url and there is a biz board there.
The only other place I know of with a biz board might be Dva but google translate sucks so I'm not sure but it looks like it could be good. I haven't seen one on Kraut either.

U made me smile

Are you retarded

>isn't any real way to predict them
lol k

Nice, just bought 100k.

>Newfriends don't remember that even when bitcoin was newly skyrocketing, /biz still didn't talk about it at a 15:1 ratio to normal threads.

PLEASE GOD

There isn't though. Generally, most coins get fucking jerked off in start of their generally shortlived lives by either some sort of fortune 500 talk or just straight meme.Everyone thinks they can follow the patterns of similar coins, however the only people using these coins are on here, so it never happens. And shorting tinycoins isnt really an option.

If you don't know that dogecoin specifically overtook multiple boards then you wern't here to witness it. It's just hilarious that you guys don't know this.

I BOUGHT DOGECOIN WHEN IT WAS NEW FUCKALL WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THE CRYPTO AIDS HAD ALREADY STARTED

I find it hilarious that you inferred all of that from my post which simply said "come to 8biz oldfag"