Notice how the board is kinda slow tonight...

Notice how the board is kinda slow tonight? Proof normies have invaded us now: They are gone tonight to hang out with their normie friends for 4th of July. fucking normie scum.

What seperates you from normies, friendo? :^)

Yep. I's ok, I'll always be with you. They aren't putting in the work they need to to capitalize on the next couple months. But us, we're gonna make it.

All the normies are gone, and all of the Veeky Forums regulars are sick of the state of this board. All that's left is faggots like

>not wanting to celebrate the birth of the wealthiest and most powerful nation in history

>>>/leftypol/

>implying everyone on here is a fat burger

and theres also faggots like who is apperantly sick of coming to Veeky Forums and still comes here anyways. How stockholm syndrone working out for you? :^)

not fat at all. just a friendless loner.

I'm here :^)

Better than whatever it is you have that makes you compulsively respond to every new thread for no reason for hours straight.

yes, and the oldfag Veeky Forumsrealites tend to be those of us who bought eth sub 8 USD when it was a 'scamcoin' run by 'russian skelton'. Normies only showed up when CNBC started shilling crypto.

we aren't gonna make it - because we've already made it.

We've migrated to 8biz bro join us over there

Truth

Are you the guy who tried to sell me a fake amazon gift card

Don't worry guys I'm an autistic loser who doesn't want to improve his life too. And it's all my friends/parents/teachers/gubbermint/God's fault!!

I'll always be there for you user

I just want Veeky Forums to smile. Is that such a bad thing?

this thread really sucks

Is not fake

Is real mister

Quick let's make new jokes the can't into and purge the socially atypical scum from this small retreat we had

>and all of the Veeky Forums regulars are sick of the state of this board.
I couldn't be happier.

It does.

It fits right in with all the other threads,

>4biz begging for crypto board
>no one makes 8crypto
>8biz is also crypto

face it, coin biz is superior to the old biz in every way. how many people has the old biz actually made rich and successful? answer: zero. coin biz has actually helped save some people from wagecucking. that's called results.

and damn it, I intend to help save more people from wagecucking. this time with ANS.

Bahrain?

Yes. OP is a cunt which is why he's trading crypto because he can't get back real fucking job. Wageslave >NEET for investing

>not wanting to celebrate the birth of the wealthiest and most criminal nation in history
ftfy

Kind of true. I don't listen to what biz says but i only got into crypto last year because of biz