>Bundesbank worried that Germany has a housing bubble
>Sweden's Central Bank says housing bubble is not its problem to fix
>Canada has overheating apartment markets
>Australia is the same as Canada
>China has giant apartment blocks standing completely empty
>Yankees are building vast suburbs of McMansions again
>Bond yields flattening
>Stock market teetering
>FED AND ECB trying to calm FUD by saying "EVERYTHING IS GOOD GOYIM, NO FINANCIAL CRISES IN OUR LIFETIME"

Get out of stocks, housing and bonds ASAP.

:^) Thanks for the tip!

Die THOT
(Triples make deutsche an hero)

soon 1 BTC will buy a house! WE'LL ALL BE HAPPY

0,05€/share here we come!

No problem. Realize your shit when you feel like the top has been reached and then buy back.

Are these dumb fags offering No Doc or NINJA loans?

Swedes and Germans offer loans for 15-20 years against 1-10% of own capital (depending on various things like being a first time debtor, credit record etx.) that are tied to their respective key central bank interest rates. What they are worries about is the increasing size of loans, which means that credit defaults are likely when ECB raises Euribor.

Why don't german/swedish consumers just go for fixed rates for 10-20 years? Interest rates are still low.
And isn't the low interest rate the cause of the increasing size in loans? The net monthly charges are the same as in a smaller loan with a higher interest rate: 100.000 x 4% OR 200.000 x 2% is still the same right?

I meant the net sum required for home purchase is increasing rapidly in Germany and Sweden. It's negligible to loan 200k at 0,5% or 100k at 0,5% but the sum paid out monthly increases exponentially the higher the home loan is when ECB ends QE and increases rates.

They are also tying the loans to Euribor or Sweden's own interest rate because it's the most profitable short term solution for the debtor.

WHEN WILL THE CANADIAN HOUSING MARKET CRASH I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS THE WHOLE YEAR FUCK

Soon user soon. Home Capital Group was only the beginning.

When Yanks or Yuropoors collapse under the effects of hangover caused by decade of drunken QE mania.

i hope they can keep the economy from collapsing for a couple of more years
I still need to accumulate more gold and cryptos

once I sit on 21 bitcoin and a bunch of PMs ill enjoy watching this bitch burn to the ground

Next year's May is the point when this QE/interest rate bubble might go pop so hard everyone collectively shits their pants.

Rolling. It is a dead man walking.

Housing prices are already starting to fall

why may 2018?

Because FED and ECB rates are high enough to break the camel's back by then.

Isn't it funny how FED rate hikes correlate with price stagnation in housing? Subprime crisis 2: electric boogaloo

yeah I guess
you think they are really gonna hike the rates though?

IMF is already talking about higher inflation targets so they could hike the rates but would devalue your money even more to make up for it. I think they can keep this scam going for quite some time desu

FED is already committed. If they don't do as they say, it might have unintended FUD consequences.

You are all little babies. Watch these trips.