twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So, when they tap our Monday heads,
Two zombies walk in our stead,
This town seems hardly worth our time,
And we'll no longer memorize or rhyme,
Too far along in our crime,
Stepping over what now towers to the sky,
With no connection.

I liked the part where the Sassanids captured Jerusalem in 614. After the city was captured, the Jews were granted control of the city and went on to murder every single Christian in the city and dump them in mass graves. While the death count in chronicles is pretty unreliable, just one such grave was found containing at the very least 500 bodies.

>mfw you will never talk as much based trash-talking as a Persian Emperor did to a Roman/Byzantine Emperor

"Following the unopposed capture of Jerusalem,control of the city was handed to Nehemiah ben Hushiel and Benjamin of Tiberias. Nehemiah was then appointed the ruler of Jerusalem.He began making arrangements for the building of the Third Temple, and sorting out genealogies to establish a new High Priesthood.After only a few months a Christian revolt occurred. Nehemiah ben Hushiel and his council of sixteen righteous were killed along with many other Jews, some throwing themselves off the city walls."

"Following the outburst of violence in Jerusalem the surviving Jews fled to Shahrbaraz’s encampment at Caesarea. Christians were able to briefly retake the city before the walls were breached by Shahrbaraz’s forces who lay siege to the city. According to Antiochus Strategos, the abbot Modestos set out to Jericho where he mustered a force from the Byzantine troops which were garrisoned there. However, once the Byzantine troops caught sight of the overwhelming Persian army encamped outside the city walls, they fled, fearing a suicidal battle.Sources vary on how long the siege lasted. Depending on the source it lasted 19, 20 or 21 days."

"According to Sebeos the siege resulted in a total Christian death toll of 17,000, prisoners were massacred near Mamilla reservoir per Antiochus. Christian sources later exaggerated the extent of the massacre, claiming a death toll as high as 90,000.In addition 35,000 or 37,000 people including the patriarch Zacharias are said to have been deported to Mesopotamia.The city is said to have been burnt down. However, neither wide spread burning nor destruction of churches have been found in the archaeological record".

I like this more.

>Khalid "Sassanid Saffron Snapper" al-Walid

>beating up two empires that are already nearly crippled and being affected by a plague
Man why did Arabs suddenly get so shit at war after the end of the Abbassid Caliphate?

Persia a shit. Caracalla dindu nuffin.

Caracalla didn't even fight Persia you dumbkopoff

6 Y E A R S
Y
E
A
R
S

Yeah but then they were literally cucked into no longer being militarily relevant by the middle of the Abbasid Caliphate's reign.

>also this is due to the Iranian Intermezzo period lasting nearly 3 centuries which coincides with the Arab's military supremacy declining and being supplemented by the Iranians and Turkics

I R O N Y
R
O
N
Y

>Sassanids literally did not win a single battle against the Arabs

At least the Byzantines held them off on a few occasions and wouldn't fall for another millennium.

>ywn be fucked by al-Walid the way he fucked the Persians

They did. However the only major pitched battle they won was the Battle of the Bridge. The entire reason the Rashidun Caliphate resumed hostilities after a truce was made with the Sassanids so they could focus on the Byzantines was because of the success of Persian raids and attacks on their supply lines and bases in the Arab occupied Levant.

Also why are you ignoring post?

Easy there, Ali-Reza. You might pull a muscle with all that overreaching.

>implying anything excuses losing to a bunch of desert lizards again and again even with a 2:1 advantage

>At least the Byzantines held them off
The Byzantines didn't have a 7-year long plague wipe out half their population like the Sassanids did or a 8 year long civil war for the throne on top of that. Al-tabari even directly tells us that the Euphrates and Tigris rivers also flooded, destroying the majority of Sassanid croplands which caused starvation to also happen with a drought that followed for several years in Mesopotamia.

>Ali-Reza
Sorry, not Persian my Arab friend. My statement remains, how come for the next nigh on thousand years were Arabs so dependent on Iranians and Turks for their military and societal advancements?

And why are modern Arabs so bad at war?

kek

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1948_Arab–Israeli_War

So much death and surrender I can't even fit it all into a single screen cap.

Leave Umar to me.

And now the best for last.

Military victories are impressive but they are fleeting.

Want a lasting victory?

Cuck an entire culture, religion, and language.

>MY EMPIRE OF DIRT

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War

>Arab strength:
>547,000 soldiers
>957 combat aircraft
>2500 tanks
>Israeli strength:
>214,000 soldiers
>300 combat aircraft
>800 tanks
>Result: Decisive Israeli Victory

Why are Arabs so bad at war?

Everyone uses the Hindu-Arabic numeral system.
>language
Are you the same fag that got blown out that one Iranian thread earlier last week?
>culture and religion
Shia Islam is basically Zoroastrianism with Persian folklore tied into being a Muslim. You can not be any more mad if you tried, Fakim.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babak_Khorramdin

>this triggers the Persaboo

It doesn't trigger Persiaboos or Iranians. To this day Babak's grave and shrine are considered some of the most important Iranian tourist attractions in Iran and Iranian Azerbaijan, user. Do you actually have any idea what you are talking about?

Do you want to know what real triggering is? Look at , Piruz's shrine literally LITERALLY triggers Arabs so bad their governments have for decades requested and demanded the Islamic Republic of Iran close down and demolish his shrine? Do you know what Iran did? Even as bad the clergy are in Iran? They turned into a "police office" just to shit on Sunnis more.

Not him but that guy sounds baller as fuck, why would that bother anyone?

You do know that Babak is not only one of the most common and popular names in Iran but he's literally considered a national hero even today in Iran right as a representation of resurgent Iranian nationalism right?

>has to appeal to modern conflict between completely different entities literally 1,500 years later to save face

Kek I don't care about Arab shitskin sandniggers anymore than I do about the kikes; non-Muslim Arabs fought the Muslim Arabs alongside the Persians and Byzantines.

I just like reminding everyone how cucked the Persians are.

Say it with me:

>ALEXANDER THE GREAT
>KHALID IBN AL-WALID - THE SWORD OF GOD
>GENGHIS KHAN
>TIMUR THE GREAT

And now Iran is on the knife edge of being ass raped by the West once again. Barādarān can't catch a break, huh.

>Why are Arabs so bad at war?
>Abbasids increasingly reliant on Persian and Turkics for mercenaries and soldiers and their military leadership in fighting in the Near East and against Crusaders
>Arabs lose their fighting touch that allowed them to create and possess said superpower status as the Rashidun, Umayyad and Abassaid Caliphates
>Power is further broken by the Iranian Intermezzo period when you have major Iranic Islamic dynasties and empires form up like the Samanids, Buyids, etc...
>Turks then take over
>Arabs progressively suck at war since their so reliant on the Turks for protection
Kind of hilarious in an ironic way.

Sure thing /pol/ whatever you say.

Because obviously fake stories about last second defiance - even if true - don't make up for utterly embarassing and failed rebellions and being betrayed by one of your own?

Brah, Arabs have sucked at warfare and being relevant military since the mid-10th century. There's also a reason why they were a more or less "captive" people even mid-way into the Abbasid Caliphate's reign.

>Alexander the Great
So what?
>Khalid
So what? Persian Empires came after him, no Arab empire existed post Abbasids.
>Genghis Khan
Ouch the edge.
>Timur
Ouch the edge x2.

Tell me, did a Persian fuck your girl or something?

>obviously fake stories
Go ahead and prove your claim given Babak has been historically attested by several sources both Arab and Iranian. I'll wait.

Also what makes up for the Arabs being militarily shit for over 1100+ years?

If your only saving grace is to say 'Oh man, at least they're not as bad as the Arabs', you may want to reconsider your position.

If anything, it makes the SIX YEAR conquest of an entire empire even more embarrassing.

It took over 20 years for the Islamic Conquest of Sassanid Persia from start to finish. Where are you getting six years from? Is that what your Saudi education tells you?

>6 years
633 AD to 654 is six years?

Why does pretty much everyone who doesn't have an interest in history not know that the caliphates even existed?

>TIMUR THE GREAT
i dont think ive ever seen him referred to as "the great"

>Alexander got thoroughly PERSIAN'D and his empire was pathetic and collapsed immediately
>the Arabs moved their capital closer to Persia for the sole reason of lapping up that sweet Persian culture and wealth
>Genghis Khan's empire collapsed and was nothing but a meme
>same with Timur, he was literally a cripple
Iran is wealthy and cultured, Arabs are either living under meme oil princes or egotistical despots

Because he's retarded shock-jockey.

Kek

The most important cultural and academic center in the Islamic world was founded by the Persians which was BAGHDAD. Umayyads and especially Abbasids extensively used Persians for their scholars, administrators, and governors and even the most well regarded Abassid Caliph was fucking half-Persian.

>Alexander the Great

Nigga literally wanted to BLANDA up with Persians and ordered his men to do so

>Khalid
Khalid died before the full conquest of Persia, you dumbass.
>Genghis Khan
That was a Turkic Empire Genghis raped even if it was controlling "Persia".
>Timur the Great
Who the fuck calls Timurlane the Great?

Rashidun Caliphate vs Sasanid Empire took between 18-21 years depending on when you place the starting date. Its nowhere close to six fucking years. Also large parts of northern and eastern Persia/Iran remained independent of direct control of the Arab Caliphates due to the mountainous terrain and huge losses the Rashidun Caliphate had trying to take places like Tabaristan, nigga.

>Iran is wealthy and cultured

Sorry they don't throw them out of buildings like your Arab darlings

>behead women for even showing parts of their shins like in Saudi Arabia
Yeah your people sure are progressive. Again I ask, did some Iranian guy cuck you in the past?

man this thread was dumb as shit but why are the Persia fans so easy to bait like this ?

it literally happens every thread with either u mad ummayad posters or zoroastrianism incest mother fucker posters

Bro, you are really obvious when samefagging.

?

sage. you guys enjoy your shitshow

>announcing sage

disgusting