Why bitcoin is dipping so hard last 12 hours?

why bitcoin is dipping so hard last 12 hours?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/07/03/goldman-sachs-says-bitcoin-could-rise-another-50-percent.html
pastebin.com/ZUxTmR99
blockchain.info/de/charts/hash-rate?timespan=2years
bitcoinwisdom.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because its an overhyped shitcoin:^)

Because it got ahead of itself this week. If you buy above 2300 you're losing money for no reason. Set a buy order for 1800 and don't worry about it.

When looking at the cost of running the network the coin is overpriced at about 700$ and at the current price the coins that are generated in 1 month by miners are inflating the price at about 10% / month while at average the networks becomes about 2-5% more expensive every month so the real price of a coin currently is about 1800$ and were about 6-8 Months ahead right now

been seeing this smiley all over the past few minutes, it's all you isn't it?

Nah, I got some supporters here and there. But, yeah, mostly me.

:^)

Slow night?

coin goes up. then coin goes down. repeat x infinity

most ppl ok with 2300 price

because the kikes are only starting to realize that the bubble is already over inflated then started posting bullshit news like "btc will reach $4000 soon" to sell their bags above $2500

this

cnbc.com/2017/07/03/goldman-sachs-says-bitcoin-could-rise-another-50-percent.html

It's bouncing pretty much every week. Sell ath buy at the low. Repeat ad-infinatum

read this: pastebin.com/ZUxTmR99
and relax

Been a couple weeks since I've seen this one.

I bought my coins for 2580$ ,am I fucked ?

No you're not. Btc will be 3200-3800 by end of this month. Sell then, and rebuy at 1600$

What is your reasoning for it reaching 3k+?am contemplating to sell my coins with 3% vig but not sure if am stupid and lose the upswing everybody is saying

>GOLD IN THE WORLD 31553,2 TONS

an explanation

If people keep on speculation or if you can hold for a long time you're not

I can hold for 2 years+

btw what is that software/site ?

lookup hashrate here
blockchain.info/de/charts/hash-rate?timespan=2years

lookup prices here
bitcoinwisdom.com/

how do i add that blue line ?

make screenshots, use photoshop to stretch the images and align the dates

so do you think is good idea to exchange my bitcoins for usd and rebuy when the price is around 1900-2200$?

no one can predict the market, right now the market has pressure downwards but no one can tell if its enough. I got out at 2580 last week, bought back in at 2400 and sold at 2480 before the rise 2 days ago because I couldn't predict it. I think it was because of the news: cnbc.com/2017/07/03/goldman-sachs-says-bitcoin-could-rise-another-50-percent.html .

Btw a fast rise of bitcoin changes the Coin-Ratio on exchanges wich lifted litecoin.

Let me explain, bitcoin rises on Bitstamp or BTC-e or some other USD exchange with a lot of Volume, OKCoiners cant get Their USD out of OKCoin, but they want to, so they needed a Coin to do it. They can buy a Bitcoin and sell it with a 10% loss or they can buy litecoin and sell it with less than 5% loss on another exchange. They buy litecoin and this drives the litecoin price up on OKCoin until its more profitable to buy bitcoin instead of litecoin again, but here comes the troll, the other exchanges see that Chinese people on OKCoin are buying litecoin like mad so they raise their prices but, somehow, keep the percentual difference in a way that it was always more profitable for them to buy litecoin. The price could rise more but the miners are instantly dropping their coins at that price and when the price is so high you can notice every dropped coin on the candlechart so there is a limit to what is possible.

The exact same thing happend to etherum + litecoin last week but etherum was left behind this time.

Everything will drop to normal when okcoin enables USD withdrawals again but no one can say when this will happen.

Damn straight skippy :^)

If you want to jump high, you have to crouch first.