What happens to ANS ?

What happens to ANS ?

Other urls found in this thread:

mp.weixin.qq.com/s/slGJJYZAvaYcHzaqLUV9DA
reddit.com/r/Antshares/comments/6ldqqr/hpb_highperformance_blockchain_to_build_chinese/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

People realized it was trash? Just like the other 600 coins that are dropping in value atm?:^)

hmmm sell monacoin to buy ans dip
or hmmm wait till ans hit 200k because it is shit coin with only 2 devs hmmm

Ans is such an obvious medium term hold...

why do i have a feeling the chinks are done with this whore?

>5 minute candles
OP kys

Meh I don't care. just holding. I'm here for the long haul.

IT DOESN'T HAVE 2 DEVS

Do we have a new Ground for ltc? Or shoud we jump on the short train asap

Tell me your opinion ( with statement )

yes it do :O!!!!

Check out Yunbi, its on its way back up now. Back to 300k tonight.

yea, think so too. It's a slow pump but it's happening.

Fewer and fewer people falling to the meme.

Ehh it's Bottoming Out. We'll be out of this rut in no time. The entire Crypto Market was crashing for the last several days overall.

People who panic sell now are utterly retarded. Everything dips when BTC goes down, in a couple of days it will be back to normal. This is the early stages of a long hold. Too much legitimate news to fud this.

This, be patient for really good dips, don't sell everything, although maybe take some money off the table on those smaller price increases until there's a trend reversal.

correction?

:^)

don't get too excited yet though, wait until good support is formed before you cream yourselves, had lots of false alarms for trend reversals

stop unloading your lunch money, biz, fuck sake, just let it happen

ANS is 311k on Yunbi.

buy on bittrex, the price will jump soon.

oh it's an arbitrage pump

Yunbi doesnt have an ANS wallet , so no it's not.
You cant transfer from Bittrex to Yunbi.

I see, so they're just buying where it's cheapest

317k on Yunbi.

Buy now or cry.

You could but they stopped issuing addresses.

They stopped them altogether, I had mine removed.

334k on Yunbi.

Strap in guys.

360k on Yunbi.

Shits getting real.

We moon

Buckle up buckeroos, those sell walls are getting demolished

what's causing the sudden rise?

those who post graph with

YESSS RISE MY LITTLE ANTS

Must be some chinese news, they jumped fast as fk.

It's always worth watching Yunbi to spot the early rise/fall trends.

No idea. Its like 9pm in china atm and the massive sell walls have been removed / getting destroyed

Dropping a little on Yunbi

Recovered well.

Seems there is something afoot in chinaland.

They will never let this coin get to 420. I will be holding bags for life.

Chill, the coin will be $100 this time next year, at least.
Once the Chinese start with ICO's based on ANS, the price will rocket ship. These little ups and downs are nothing but daytrader feed.

>never

Nigger it's been only a few weeks that this coin has seen the massive spike to 300k satoshi chill the fucking god damn out and hodl or sacrifice weak hands to the Chinese. This coin will moon to over 500 I guar fucking tee it

Here's the dip.

Nope, China are buying through the weak handed dumps.

someone knows something. this isn't wail activity pushing price up on yunbi no fucking way

Waht just happened?

Yeah exactly. I meant "here's the dip" for those here who haven't gotten into the trade yet.

if you think that's something look at yunbi rn

that's nothing. yunbi went to 370k

bought at 30k. Just hope that my anus don't get raped by a whale penis.

the good thing is that the chinese can't dump on us.

Is it going higher? I haven't had proper internet access for the last few days (moving house) so I'm not up to speed - I thought ANS was just going sideways/down?

Tfw moving house made me hold

oh shit yunbi is back up. 9.11$ atm

Ne deep?

Holy motherfuck some Chinese fucker wants 162 546 ants right now on yunbi

that'll likely be fake, but there definitely is building support

I'm surprised more aren't buying in on Buttsex. Jubi didn't get the same pump. Ants is a weird cunt.

Did someone tried to dump on the chinese? Normally it's a pain in the ass to use these chinese exchanges

You cant, Yunbi dont give you an ANS wallet.

yunbi climbing hard again

It's funny that you call this ''moon'' when the ATH is 54. I remember not selling at 54 because ''it would go to 60'' or so I thought. Now 54 seems like such a distant dream

54 is nothing dude. Be patient. That coin is a future giant and it has so much things coming up this month. 54 is a joke.

Is there a way to transfer ANS from Bittrex to Yunbi?

wake up americans ffs

cheers

You whinny new fags make me sick, grow a pair you spineless pansy.

Fuck da whales

It's holding well at 432k on Yunbi, waiting for the next lift.

Bittrex is going to creep up, just hold.

332k sorry.

mp.weixin.qq.com/s/slGJJYZAvaYcHzaqLUV9DA its because of this news

Well as soon as that ICO starts taking ANS, ANS will rocket ship.

A good a reason to hodl as anything in the past.

Is just me or sell walls are huge right now

>Bought a load at 305 and sold at 320
>bought more at 328 will sell soon

Am I right to think that we'll see the Chinese dump in a few hours like the 2nd part of last week?

AHAHAHAHAHHA

I'M GOING TO BE FUCKING RICH

FUCK YOUR FAGGOT ALTCOINS

MY COIN REALLY WAS THE BEST ALL ALONG

CHINKSHARES FOR LIFE BITCH!

Its dropping on bittrex

Finally a solid reason to hodl.

that ~3k sell wall seems to have been fake, with buy volume lik ethis dips will likely be gobbled up until there's huge sell volume (in conjunction with low buy volume)

Bitchrex don't know shit.

guys those dips and rise don't means much unless you are trading. This coin is going to be so, so much bigger in a few months. Just hold, forget the AS charts even exist.

Not really, that was pre-conference hype.
This boost is from solid news, so should see an nice slow growth after the initial spike and obvious bag dropping that comes with spikes.

by all means daytrade, but remember if you get caught and it carries on rising after you sell, the smart thing is to buy back in ASAP.
You lose more and more the higher it goes.

I'm happy to hold right now, but if it can drop to 285k again after my transfer from my bank is complete that would be great.

What do you think would be a solid sell point?

Here is why I back ANS/NEO.
In the tech world we have pretty much 3 camps, USA, Japan and China (yes I know there are others, but I mean for general world tech).
Ethereum is Russian, so that kinda rules them out as real world winners. They dont have the same drive and skills as the rest. But they did invent this smart contract system, which other countries like the USA will write apps on.

But!
China gets shit done. They are a powerhouse of tech and engineering. The rest of the world, including Japan get most of their work done in China, even down to cheap coding.
While Ethereum apps will continue to be developed, can you really imagine them getting out in the real world before these Chinese motherfuckers can do it?
These fuckers can fake an iPhone on the day of release. Think about it, these guys will have smart contracts running within a 6 months.
When this happens, ANS/NEO will piss past Ethereum to the point that the DAPPs that were supposed to be on Ethereum will just migrate to ANS/NEO.

All this is because Chinese get shit done.

Anyone that has had dealings with the Chinese in manufacturing/Tech will tell you the same shit, Chinese deliver fast as fuck, much faster than the rest of the world can even dream to.

This is why I back ANS/NEO.

this.... is a smart post

Not to mention the enormous market this thing is going to have. Anyone thinking ANS is going to stay at 7$ and never grow past that is either blind or an idiot.

No idea, the new higher lows being set on Yunbi are an indicator that daytrading them is dangerous, you could easily get caught. I would just wait until the volumes slow down and take a punt then.

lol, ANTs baghonder detected

Anyone who's done business with the Chinese will tell you they do a second rate job and try to screw you over at every turn

I bought at 80k my friend, no bags here.

I never buy trends.

>ITT: We parrot the one Veeky Forums story about the metal worker in china

I work with the Chinese regularly in my firm and they're no different from any other company we deal with

hold steady, lads

Seems like the bull run is already over, too bad.

This may be big news!

reddit.com/r/Antshares/comments/6ldqqr/hpb_highperformance_blockchain_to_build_chinese/

lol I suspect you're projecting.

You probably bought ANS at 400k+ and cope by posting FUD.

They have a very strict mentality of "you get what you pay for". Chances are that if you buy what's advertised as grade A widgets for grade B widget pricing, you'll be getting grade B widgets in grade A widget packaging and it's what they expect you to expect.

>They have a very strict mentality of "you get what you pay for"
>You'll be getting grade B widgets in grade A widget packaging

Choose one.

You want the grade AAA packaging for grade A widgets.

Exsha five dorrar each prease