The bubble will pop very soon

When cryptocurrency gets worldwide banned by goverments cause of all the ransomware and illegall activity around cryptos and this means that Exchanges cant sell/buy it anymore which means the price skyrocks to the bottem of the bottems Be prepared Veeky Forums

I actually hope this happens? There are like, 400 scam ICOs in the last week. People are losing trust in BlockChain very quickly:^)

It's too late. Russia is balls deep, china is balls deep, others i forget too, it's just too late. It's illegal in some smaller countries, and even if a few of the big ones follow (which they won't cause then russia and china have an advantage over them), it's not going anywhere. Crypto is here to stay, buy in now.

Fuck off with this meme. I thought all nocoiners have killed themselves by now.

Trup cannot even punish this one, so forgot
goverment dont have power over ppl now

>if it's illegal people will stop using it
You know that it wasn't legal anywhere until just a couple of years ago right? It's also a case of like it or lump it, crypto can't be stopped so any attempt to ban it would fail harder than prohibition while making people question the value of fiat if the government fears competition.

If I cared what the government wants I would not be buying crypto.

Yep, governments are going to ban decentralized exchanges. Just like they're going to screen you for bitcoins at the airport. Better sell fast, boys! Told you you should have put your money in stocks!

I'll pop your bubble ;)

TSA will confiscate all of the DGB bags

>governments ban bitcoin
>price skyrockets

bring it on!

It wasn't illegal a few years ago either, it was a legal grey area

It's an entirely different regime to go from grey are -> bitcoin users/traffickers actively hunted and prosecuted.

Other than that I agree with you that it can't really be stopped, although fiat-crypto exchanges are a major weak point at the moment that any authority could easily target.

If that actually happened decentralised exchanges and their tokens would skyrocket. So coiners win again.

kys

OP HERE
How would it skyrock if they arent allowed to sell it? and if they do that they get a massive fine to pay

BTC would slowly die but XMR would moon hard rocketing to near BTCs marketcap as everyone with BTC trades for XMR.

Why?

Anonymoose

for sure. I have my monero pile already, just incase shit hits the fan

>you mean buy in a month

>ransomware
>wannacry only ever collected like ~$500 in cryptos before the associated addresses dissapeared
>was actually used to destroy digital infrastructure in ukraine
>couldnt even unencrypt the data even if you wanted to, so why pay
crypto ransomware is a meme, remember that the spook shill conspiracy industry like jason goodman are pushing BS like "russia hacked bitcoin" and ethereum is evil to the masses for a reason

OH NOES ARE YOU SURE? I BELIEVED IT WHEN THHE SAME IMAGE WAS POSTED HERE A WEEK AGO, AND A WEEK BEFORE THAT, AND A WEEK BEFORE THAT, AND A WEEK BEFORE THAT, AND A WEEKS BEFORE THAT BUT THIS TIME IM SURE YOURE RIGHT

seriously though, whats the point in this shit? are you just a gold fag whos waiting for the apocalypse so his shiny shit is worth anything?

Same image, same message for months now lol.

We get it breh. Crypto bubble to pop.

>Skyrock
Fuck off, pajeet

You may know this, however Norman the normie will not and will believe what the gubmint tells him about crypto and will happily allow it to be banned. Norman's will probably campaign for it.

DGB was a secret government eugenics program.

You do know that when something becomes illegal it becomes more popular?