Untitled

???

Hitler was butthurt about Mussolini resisting his first try at incoperating Austria

>Germans and Wehraboos still get ass hurt when Italians switch sides against German

>mfw the axis was never going to work out and hitler only went with it cuz he had no other options

in 1936 it was more likely that Italy would join the allies against Germany.

heck the UK/France gave the invasion of Ethiopia their blessing.

this
his only option of allies were
>useless retard Mussolini
>distant japanese who gave no fucks about what happens in Europe
>nations who were bordering Germany and were basically forced as client states
Nigga played some IRL Total War

>that 8gag hash
Go back to /leftypol/ you faggot tranny

>Stop learning about your enemies senpai

Commie with his sekret clubhouse delusions spotted

>saving the hashed filenames like a newfag
>implying I would ever grace myself with the tranny spic den of subhumanity that is /leftypol/

>Thinking filenames matter
>blinding yourself to your future enemies solely for meme reasons

Have you seen the entire antifa fiasco from last week? To dignify these failures by calling them "my future enemies" would be overhyping them to the stratosphere.

Is it true that the president of the USA after the war was given a sword of Napoleon for liberating France?

>They made one blunder so they'll always make the same blunder in the future, that's why I can be a lazy faggot and not study the people who are deliberately plotting against everything I believe in

C'mon, even you can't be this thick headed.

>these people posing any sort of threat

>implying you aren't a leftist deliberately downplaying your own threat in order to make it seem like nothing is happening

Good goyim, ignore the insurrectionists in the corner!

>implying you aren't a leftist
Where did you get that impression from, faggot?

Quit it with the /pol/ shitposting I just wanted to ask a goddamn question about the Italo-Abyssinian War

>Labour is entitled to all it creates
Why are commies so stupid? Locke showed a long time ago that capital is labour in another form.

JUST

Fuck off Chaim.

Leftists pretending their board is a specul snowflake clubhouse, no mean rightists allowed! NO STOP RESEARCHING ABOUT US GOY, STOP!!!!

I thought /pol/ was a bastion of freedom of speech?

Whats the problem?

Are you hurt when someone give you a taste of your own medicine, and shits up your board?

>Leftist unveils himself

So its only ok when /pol/ does it in other boards, but when other chans do it its not ok?

hmm it sounds like cognitive dissonance to me and that you just want your own echo chamber.

>P-please stop unveiling our dirty secrets, no it's BAD you're researching your enemy goy t-those silly leftists couldn't POSSIBLY ever do anything anyway lol reddit

Deliberate brigading is pathetic no matter who does it.

>reddit spacing
Shocking.

Veeky Forums *IS* /pol/. /leftypol/ is just a bunch of terminally asshurt turbocucks who went on to found a new special snowflake board because they were literally laughed out of /pol/ (daily reminder that /leftypol/ was originally just a general thread on /pol/).

SHUT THE FUCK UP I JUST WANTED TO ASK A QUESTION ABOUT WHY GERMANY SUPPORTED ETHIOPIA

You're on an imageboard, so the general rule is lurk moar, faggot. I don't understand this new faggot culture imported from reddit when someone sees something curious on wikipedia and immidiately asks a board to spoonfeed him information instead of just educating himself.

>I don't understand this new faggot culture
Its the same old faggot culture. If people bothered to seriously educated themselves you wouldn't see so many basic questions on Veeky Forums or terrible ideologues who get all their opinions from whatever is being memed around Veeky Forums.

Wow chillex bro

Y u so salty

Lol

Right the fuck on.

You tell em user.

fk u

Anti-fa = shit
Anti-anti-fa = shit
Fa = utter shit