I am looking for the group that is responsible for this spike here. How to join?

I am looking for the group that is responsible for this spike here. How to join?

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptocurrencytalk.com/topic/85107-upcoming-pumps-news/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

:^) Good question.

cryptocurrencytalk.com/topic/85107-upcoming-pumps-news/ lurk more

Okay. With how mamy Btc are you going to pump with this weekend?

I'm laughing at this scam thread. Nice infomercial, Pajeets.

it's a scam you fucking retard

it's a scam you fucking retard

150-200

no scam you fucking retard, its just signal selling, no prepump

how can I join?

It's a retard you scamming fuck.

lurk more

fuck you retard it's a S C A M

It means that I can 4x my investment?

SCAM you retard, it's a fuck!

I hate the dumb

Yea! And fuck the deaf too!

if you're smart enough only

I am very smart. I am already allocating my funds to Bittrex, and I have made a reminder for this weekends pump. I even found their picture on the internet. Wow, they are impressive. I want to be the guy on the left.

I think I am down with 0,5 Btc with this group. How much could I make?

1-2 btcs

Scam shit, youre best off trying to work out what coins theyre trying to pump before they announce, I lost 0.2 btc first time using this group, you get 10 seconds to buy and cash out, by the time your buy order is accepted they've already cashed out.

I managed to realize they were gonna pump Magi last week and made 1btc. Never use these scam groups, theyre only looking out for the circle of whales at the top, if you make gains from these shitheads its nothing more than luck.

How on earth did you figure that out?

>t. pajeetstars admin

I have been browsing internet today, and I saw this on a Facebook group. Can anyone confirm this?

It's a FUCKING retard, you scam!

When you see the volume for a shitcoin that has been stagnant for months jump up by 150+ btc without the value rising too much, you know these cunts are getting ready to fuck over some more NewCoiners.

If you have to depend on pump groups to make money, you shouldnt be in this game.

only sheep blindly follow trends

stay poor

You sound wise. Please, show me where it has been stagnant for months.

Found another quote. These guys must be ancient whales or something.

ayyy

we say pajeet alot, but whats the female equivalent? i seem to get alot of them ring my phone every week trying to sell me shit, but i dont have a catchy title for them like pajeet