What are the odds of it surpassing $300, ever? I bought in at $255, but I don't know bros

What are the odds of it surpassing $300, ever? I bought in at $255, but I don't know bros

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/chart/ETHUSD/kX54BZtH-I-smell-blood-and-dETH/
tradingview.com/u/JorgeAbascal/
medium.com/@jimmysong/uasf-bip148-scenarios-and-game-theory-9530336d953e
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

None unless something crazy happens

It already has:^)

Sorry I meant in the future. I still won't be selling unless it gets to $240-250. I made quite a bit of money in the past couple days off of Litecoin, so I'm not too worried about Ethereum fluctuating slightly

Although this image is pretty intriguing

My stop loss is at 255 and it just grazed 255.2 or something today. I feel it's a sign...

There are too many fucking soccer moms on this board. OP might as well sell now and get out of cryptos completely because she will never make money

Nigga I've made 200 dollars in the past 2 days off of LTC, and a small portion of that 200 is ETH.

Wow amazing

For a virgin NEET like me, that's pretty good

Damnit some cunt knocked it down to 253 oh well I'm out

Buy high sell low

Can sombody explain the August 1st meme to me pls?

Read up on the btc scalability issue and the proposed ways of solving it (especially BIP 148, Segwit2x). Then read about possible outcomes. Read multiple sources, this topic is highly political with a lot of biased opinions. Then read about options of how to prepare yourself.
This is the minimum to do right now if you don't want to lose all your money during the upcoming bloodbath of the next few months - it won't be over on August 1st.

And you OP need to chill out. That thing is solid, it will get to a ATH before end of the year

What caused the big ethereum jump in May/

ICOs

Not really. You can make that working a part time job and actually get out of the house and make new friends.

I'm not sure if it was an Ehereum jump... I would call it crypto jump. Look at ANY other coin during april or may

The FUD on this board is too fucking real. There is no other coin that has more companies behind it than Eth, the foundation is already built and working, which is already 1000000000x more than all those other shitcoins have. Nothing happens for a fucking week or two and everybody is like 'muh the end of eth', 'muh eth back to 7$', 'muh muh muh, i'm a dgb faggot'. None of you deserves this coin, nor any other crypto, you're all a bunch of bitches, go fap some more

Also get DASH and set target at 240 and get XMR and set target at 60, bye

You guys are absolutely retarded thinking it won't surpass $300. The hype around Ethereum is too high. Don't listen to these faggots, hold your coins and keep mining.

much higher chance it will go to back under 100 than 400

These fuders know nothing. Shits about to go off soon. Whales micro accumulation moves here for the last 2 weeks autoboting quick small gains knowing the short term direction. Kinda like mining for free.

Consensus. It was a big event in NYC that brought a lot of Fortune 500 companies into crypto

Just sell now and buy in the low 100s shit is about to dip dirty

This is the most accurate chart at the moment:
>tradingview.com/chart/ETHUSD/kX54BZtH-I-smell-blood-and-dETH/

>User is banned because of this other chart (pic related) hahaha
>See: tradingview.com/u/JorgeAbascal/

Seems about right

ETH has a higher chance of going to $1000 / ether by end of year than to $ 300 / ether. Metropolis and Casper is where its at, depends how well Ethereum foundation team will perform. After switch to proof of stake if you dont have your 32 ETH, you are out of the game.

ITT: Newfags who still don't understand ETH and the way it works

This is hilarious. Go fucking look at ETH threads not even 6 months ago and see how fucking stupid and repetitive you idiots sound. You're spouting the EXACT same shit.

Eth had the worst week ever in mid June, death rumour of Buterin, ICO chaos, bubble popping talk, the flash crash. All in the same week and yet it managed to bounce back from $200 more than what 5 times. If that's not an indication of a titanic resistance around $200 to you then by all means sell now..

>After switch to proof of stake if you dont have your 32 ETH, you are out of the game.

why 32's?

I have pissed way more away on fucking shitcoins in the last two months and I regret all except status.. :(

e-excuse me, another user here... and, I've been reading up on these articles as per your post, and I admit I dont consider myself technically cognizant enough to understand the material. Does this mean I should be moving my btc and eth (I have a very small amount of both, just started investing a few months ago and only have about a dozen transactions on hand) to USD until this tides over or would it be better to consider parking them in some altcoin for now?

T-thanks.. really appreciate the reply, and just wanted to say I'm learning a lot just from pursuing reading up on it.

I've been reading around the issue but I'm not sure where the August 1st date is coming from.

>the plunge after it breaks support.
oh and resistence is always above price sweety

How long does it take your eth transaction times to clear for trading? I'm still waiting on the eth I traded for usd on Thursday to clear at $300 so I can buy this dip. Gemini says it's the eth blockchain not them

much higher chance you don't know wtf you are talking about except muh feelings tell me so.

ETH isn't immutable, so it'll never be worth nearly as much as immutable coins.

Stop spreading this fud. There will be no split. No uasf.
There's so much fud in cryptos it's unbelievable.

up up dn up up dn up up dn

Do you know what immutable even means you dumb faggot?

Pls help, there are literally dozens of dollars at stake here

>32 ETH
i thought it was much much more

August 1 is the set date for the BIP148 UASF.
Here is an article about possible outcomes, ignoring Jihan Wu's additional UAHF proposal for mid July.

medium.com/@jimmysong/uasf-bip148-scenarios-and-game-theory-9530336d953e

Regarding what to do about it / how the price will be affected: noone knows. And if anyone would know he could make a fortune from that knowledge. Literally anything is possible from bitcoin crashing and dying to bitcoin becoming worth 100k. Or maybe nothing at all will happen.

I personally have all my BTC in cold storage to have them available on all possible chains. Other than that I just wait and see what happens. But that is just my hodl mentality and you might come to a very different conclusion

fuck me. I need this bitch to get to $400 or maybe $350 so i can go all in on BTC.

I bought in at $120. So im still in the green. Just greedy