Help me kikes

Veeky Forumsizen here. I want to earn money the seedy Veeky Forums way but have no idea where to start. Lets say I'm starting from scratch - $0. Where do I go from here? Just looking for something to point me in the right direction while I lurk.

get a job and get some money you poorfag

Have you tried getting a job?

get a job

Yes. It sucks. Anything else?

There's also the option off getting a part time job if you're a baby.

Wow! Thanks Veeky Forums

np

youre welcome user
if youre a chiseled hunk of a man, you could also sell your ass to rich old homos. but even for that youd need some money to invest in quality kneepads

I have knees like a turtles shell from deadlifts. I could power through old cock like a champ.

you have 0$ but you don't want to get a job and still get rich ? You're a freaking cunt, can't you understand that this whole world is about selling and buying ?

Therefore, getting a job is selling your skills and getting money back for it; you won't get any money by yurning at becoming "muh CEO of muh start up company, muh young rich billionaire" you fucking faggot.

You either have something to sell and get money from it (wether it's in the form of a job or not) or you don't and you will remain poor forever you stupid shithead.

Nah that sounds too hard. What about scams? I was thinking of opening a charity aimed at lefties that houses refugees while they await processing and ensures that they are given the best care and advice on how to take advantage of the system. Can I put a gofundme up and just pocket it all?

Sure. Go for it.

Really? Are there no repercussions? I have to look into this.

No one's gonna help you here mate. Here be monsters

Job? WHAT?!!

That's how indoctrinated you all are!?

You are all literally, fucking pathetic.

Whatever happened to taking real risks? To being a real entrepreneur, creating a service of value. You wagecuck your life away, paying off debt that you'll never fully pay off.

You don't dare to think outside the box. So you get on the internet all day out of necessity, not luxury.

OP, you must not be like the patheticism that you see above. Burnouts. People who don't want to try to actually add value to the world because comfort is all they know. People who don't know a thing or two about survival and risk.

Don't be like the others trying to hold on to a delusion that coins will moon anytime soon and life will magically be better. This place is a reflection of reality. We want to swallow one pill to make our love life better, to lose weight, to fix every possible problem we have so long as we don't ever lift a finger and risk anything.

Don't be like this—if you want real success—if you want to die known—be daring. Take risks. Get to know who you really are. Be free. And I do mean free.

What's the worst that could happen? Just do it.

>Don't be like this—if you want real success—if you want to die known—be daring. Take risks. Get to know who you really are. Be free. And I do mean free.
That was really inspiring. What do you think about this

thing is OP even for a scam like that to work youd have to market it, get the word out to people and get them to hand over their money to you
if you have the skills to do that you might aswell sell something legit and legal

Sounds more like you need advice on how to abuse the system.
But yeah go for it! What could possibly go wrong!?

where?

But in order to do that, I'd have to actually sell something. With this, all I'd be pedaling is crap. I'd go online, read some sob refugee stories and take the feelings and messages those propaganda stories are trying to instill in me and present them to sheltered, over emotional nobs to swindle them out of their cash.

You clearly haven't heard a word I said. Scamming people? So... That's as far as your brain goes?

And this is the other problem. That I could post what I wrote, took the time to lay out a philosophy, yet you STILL want the fucking easy way out.

You ask for advice and waste my time. Keep wasting time if that's all you know.

Forget it. You'll never be rich with that mindset. Read some goddamn books.

I'm literally fed up. You give people what they need and they still find an excuse to fuck up everything, royally in the ass.

Good luck OP.

Take out a $1000 loan and invest it all in litecoin. Happy now?

>Scamming people?
They really aren't people anymore and that's why I'd be comfortable doing it. Think of it like the lottery - an idiot tax.

Really, go for it!
What could go wrong with destroying lives and upsetting left winged people, refugees and the government?
I'm sure the arian brotherhood would love you to bits and make every shower last “extra long“.

Nah seriously, kys. Noone needs useless deluted NEETS spreading propaganda and hate from their moms basement without ever achieving anything. Might as well go for the robe

>t. lefty
Actually, I've looked into it and there are practically no repercussions at all, short of people finding out who I am. Now I need to find a way of opening a bank account under different credentials and I'll be sweet.

You have it wrong. And you clearly aren't thinking deeply. It's EASY to scam people. It's NOT EASY to create value.

You want to live in a world where you add to amount of people who create no value, then go for it.

But don't think for one second that you have any meaning.

You want to act stupid, then be stupid, stay stupid, stay broke. As long as you're okay with this.

That's the problem. Too many people stuck on stupid, like nothing will catch up to them. Get off the idiot wagon.

Or don't and stay broke long term. Criminal mindsets fucking amuse me.