/biz help

I did something really stupid the other day. I had 65k$ sitting around in the bank and seeing all this articles on how good is btc as longterm invstement i bought 50k$ at 2500$ price. i know it was stupid to make such a big investment with out reasearching a bit more but now that i start reading more articles/charts it seems btc true value right now is ~1800$ , will be stupid to sell at a loss and wait for a dip before buying or should i just hodl and dont give a fuck for short term swings?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/rosavivi/?hl=de
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

forgot to say 2.5k$ before vig (3%)

>just hodl and dont give a fuck for short term swings
this and sit out the 1st august madness.

most predictions see this going 6-9k next year. don't worry

>>just hodl and dont give a fuck for short term swings
This. Hold for 3+ years.

First of all, you're a fucking idiot for investing that much money without being certain that you should. Uppercut yourself for that right now.

Second of all, HODL

You have some breathing room with the ATH so you'll probably be fine to just hold on a while. Maybe wait til 2600 or 2700 and shift to something else is ETH?

Wtf is going on with her ass

dont drop the spaghetti please, hold and be rich dude

You seem emotional, do less of that or you'll lose

check for yourself
instagram.com/rosavivi/?hl=de

>Wtf is going on with her ass

awkwardly fitting jeans

True dat I will just leave it there ,till 2020 or when it hits 25k$ whatever comes sooner :^)

pretty jealous, you're going to be filthy rich

also bitcoin's true value is $1800? says who? it's value is whatever anyone will pay for it

It went from $1300 to $200 a couple years ago.

Long run is huge man... just hold for long term.

Underwear too tight

Easy - it's still 2500 range.

Sell 75 pc of your investment and
Move it off the exchange to your account now dollar cost average in once a week, best time is usually Sunday.

Don't touch any shitecoins unless you have researshed them thoroughly

The current value of Bitcoin is $2581 right now.

So you made a decent profit considering it was just a few day's time.

What the fuck is your problem?

You said yourself that you see it as a longterm investment. You shouldn't worry about a dip to 1800 then

yeah man this coin that has no inherent value, can barely be traded or used to purchase anything is totally worth over $2500 man , trust me i'm an anonymous poster

dont worry brother your 65,000 trust fund is safe with me - you've made a great choice

you did the right thing, OP. invest in a hardware wallet and store your bitcoins there too.

Sell and leave, crypto world is not for weak handed cucks