Let's be serious about this, Veeky Forums

Will chasing money, resources and physical fitness help any man when it comes to hooking up (maybe even marry) a woman like this ?

If not, why ?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/brisimss/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I can just tell she'd act like dead fish in bed.

>he fell for the women meme

you must be very ugly and an idiot.

Literally self esteem alone can bag chicks like this.

not with jerome...

Let's say I'm not handsome and I'm not a smooth talker.

I'm trying to become more attractive by excercising, weightlifting and eventually pursuing a career in college.

Girls simply want a man who looks good and has money.

You need to be good looking to fuck good looking girls without paying, period.

I think the black pill is this:
even if you are a billionaire, without personality the girl will simply not be attracted. If she has a cold husband who's there to fuck her and pay for her stuff then that's basically just gold digging.
You have to have character and purpose as well as being successful (and of course find a woman who has some character of her own).

instagram.com/brisimss/?hl=en

It will help. Just ask yourself, all else being equal, would a girl go after a guy with X or without X?

>You have to have character and purpose as well as being successful
to attract women*

Also ID color confirms

Simply depends from person to person, some men or women don't look for the same thing in a relationship as others.

Those digits confirm
>at least I'm middle of the pack but whatever man women are so much work for just like 20-30 minutes of fun time every other day, if you're lucky

I wouldn't set "goal gf" standards and criteria to chase, OP. Just do your thing, live your life and any women who are genuinely interested by whatever facet of you they find intriguing will find a common language with you just by communicating. Keep in mind that the motives of your intended "targets" will likely tend to align with those of your own intentions. So a flaunting presentation of wealth will very likely attract people who initially only focus on that, because it's the most prominent trait you possess. Expect the women in your case to mostly be gold diggers, but it isn't impossible to actually connect with and develop something greater with them as you bond, if you bond at all. The beginning is simply the most true to original intent.

I'm not rich, am supposedly quite attractive according to women I've met and fucked/kept and am something of a dreamer in clouds, or perhaps a hobo - I have ambitions, but I'm not too keen on seeing a lot of things through unless they are demanding action. I guess it can be categorized as a lack of drive or laziness should the situation not demand me to act. My laid back life has allowed me to meet and form bonds with similarily relaxed and chill people. The girls in my life have been anything from thicc/chubby to petite model tier yoga goddesses - all of them either sharing some quirk or trait with me, or simply happenstance. Sometimes things just happen without a catalyst and yet still fall into place.

The one thing my lazy ego demands I be proud of is the fact that all those women made the move on me, not me on them. At times it was like playing a game - seeing who would admit interest first through veiled flirting or situational physical contact and whatnot. I admit the yoga goddess made it fun because she knew very well how desirable she was to other males.

Basically, my advice is to just take life as it comes, hang out with positive people, avoid making a hot gf your goal and focus on making the most of it all.

do you live in a European country?

girls like to party and do drugs so just host parties and supply drugs. You'll drown in pussy.

No. They love confidence. Best you will get is a good digger. While Tyrone gets your crush

Yep, Eastern Europe more specifically, friendo!

Thought so, things are quite different in the European countries, compared to the rest of the world.

please don't generalize 'european countries'. There are huge social and cultural differences both within and between european countries. For example, chasing women is very different in France than in Poland. Or Portugal vs. Austria. Or Italy vs. Germany

if she's at least warm, no problem
if her hair smells like shampoo and her pussy like shrimp, that's as close to heaven as one can get desu

>is good looking
>likes in EE surrounded by hot, traditional women
>"just chill bro and let them come to you"

yeah your advice is pretty much useless for the vast majority of men
if youre not a hot guy and have women constantly hitting on you then you need to go out and hit on them
its a numbers game really. just go out and talk to hundreds of chicks. Ive did fthis for years and its like every other skill - you do get better over time and you would be surprised at the kind of calibre you can pull. though you do usually end up with women around your own attractiveness.

however this shit takes a lot of time and I dont really have the patience for women anymore. I used to resort to hookers for a while but that is just depressing and unfullfilling. .so right now I completely disregard women and aquire cryptocurrency. If i was financially independent I would probably go back to chasing chicks as a hobby.

Mark got more cash that whole Veeky Forums combined.
That little jew surely knows something..

also women are vastly overrated and mostly a waste of time IMO
if you think a qt pie gf is gonna fix your mental issues and/or make you happy youre in for a rude awakening.

that kid already knows how comfy his life is going to be fuuuuck must be nice

Oh, yeah I appreciate the differences, I didn't mean it in any offensive fashion. Fact of the matter is, things are different with how people behave in general areas. American women aren't all the same in every state, but they are very different culturally to the rest of world.

>mostly a waste of time
Not really, it's more that they're not a solution to most problems.
As you said, she's not going to fix your mental issues.
That's not to say she couldn't help you feel happier, but you have to already have some level of comfort with yourself.

This. I fell for the woman meme and now I'm miserable. I was miserable before, and I'm still miserable now.

>wanting to marry a filthy whore like her

>not really a waste of time

how are women not a massive waste of time?
they are mostly dumb as fuck, blabber about inane bullshit all day and bring drama and their constant need for attention into your life
in exchange you get sex

nah user you can have them all

>like attracts like
If you're obsessed with money and social climbing, you'll attract a goldigger.

Last girl I dated was a guitar playing, wannabe writer, retro fashionista.
I'm a guitar playing, retro fashion bro, and she wouldn't stop complimenting my writing.

In fact, the reason she's not my girlfriend now is because I didn't like the fact that we were so alike, I felt like that would encourage me to stay the same person, but I want to keep on evolving, keep on changing.
>The fact that I haven't advanced or changed is another lesson entirely

Maybe you should stop spending time with shit women?

ive had relationships with some great women
but I cant relate to them at all and at this point have zero respect for women
hell I can barely relate to most men beyond a superficial level. and women might as well be from a different species.
seriously what do they bring into your life except sex?

>hell I can barely relate to most men beyond a superficial level.

I'm just gonna let you mull over your relationship with the world as revealed by that statement.

This guy clearly wants to breed the next Genghis Khan. If you're that rich you must need a pretty big hard on for the Mongols to choose that girl.

Okay, why do you guys think women are a waste of time/why are you guys miserable ?

I can honestly admit that I talk to and try to flirt with girls like the one I posted, but I get rejected all the time.

Secondly, I think they're rejecting me simply because I'm not showing them dominance and status/accesories like a nice watch, sunglasses, a car, a career/well paying job,etc

Most men who have these things get women with less effort, I see random guys get women (just by having these things) almost every week.

Thirdly, maybe they're rejecting me because I might be ugly (this why I keep excercising and lifting weights).

Lastly, I don't think hooking up/marrying a hottie like this will make me happy,but I think I'll be more than satisfied with her solely due to companionship and sex.

fuck off you weirdos this is biz. we only care about the money here. once you get the money, the babes come. this is the way of the world.

and if you are rich but can't get any women, then wow. you might as well just castrate yourself.

Sounds to me like high IQ. At the ends of the spectrum there are few men and even fewer women.

Sounds right to me.

its 100% an IQ thing
and Im not even that smart
but the majority of people are complete dumbasses to me
if you have more than 10 points in IQ difference it becomes very hard to relate to someone - thats not really alot
so if you have 120 which is merely "bright" and the average guy has 100... you just wont find that many similarities and shared interests

I have great friends and most of them are on the higher end of the spectrum for sure
women are even dumber than men so it gets even harder to relate to them

I CAN Charm and chitchat with dumber people all day long
its just incredibly draining

brainlet detected

>how are women not a massive waste of time?
Mine is a multimillionaire.

success with women is mostly about looks
then dominance and all that status bullshit
then money

ive been out with male model tier guys and they are completely retarded. they cant approach, they can barely hold a conversation
they will still outperform an average guy because on some level women are even more superficial than men
its not even 80/20 more like 4:96

good news is if you work hard you can pull some hot ass too
but youll always have to put in 10x more effort than a really good looking guy
and if you want a harmonious relationship youre better of dating around your own attractiveness anyway

or you just disregard femals and aquire cryptos

>my IQ is too high to associate with normal underlings.

yeah, ok.

>if you have more than 10 points in IQ difference it becomes very hard to relate to someone - thats not really alot

You know the IQ of every person you've had a satisfactory or unsatisfactory interaction/relationship with? Are you accounting for age in your comparison? Where are the studies showing that a difference of 10 IQ points makes interaction unsatisfactory for either party?

BTW you don't even know your own IQ

>I can honestly admit that I talk to and try to flirt with girls like the one I posted, but I get rejected all the time

About what, superficial stuff? then don't get surprised you get rejected. There are plenty like you and some have the money and the looks.

But if there's a connection and you still get rejected, than you should search for the answer inside yourself.

must suck being a beta bitch

never have this problem women love me

Considering looks are largely irrelevant(within reasonable limits) if you are rich or with a great personality, I can safely say this post is shit

>I see random guys get women (just by having these things)
You know about correlation/causation, right?
How do you know it was due to "having these things"?

>looks dont matter

LMAO
sure keep telling yourself that

have you ever been around really handsome, model tier guys? they could take a shit in front of a woman and shed still think its cute and adorable

go and hang out with a 10/10 guy looks wise and see what their reality is like.
dont bring any rope or sharp objects or you might kill yourself right on the spot

money and status are attractive to women but secondary to looks
thats why they will cheat on their billionaire husbands with the broke gardener

now you can still pull hot ass as an average guy even if youre broke and have zero status. but youre gonna have to work a lot harder than a good looking guy.

People are different and like different things.

Some women are attracted to money, some are attracted to looks, some are attracted to aggressive personalities, some are attracted to fun personalities, and on and on...

You need to live up to your own standards and not other people's standards. You should get in shape, get money, and improve yourself for yourself, not because you want a hot girl. Beauty is temporary and worthless. You can fuck a perfect 10 for under $100 in Brazil or Thailand. Women in the first world have an over inflated sense of entitlement, they should be the ones begging to get a guy like you. If you want to get a girl you must truely believe they are inferior to you. So do whatever it takes to solidify that idea both in reality and in your mind

this guy gets it.

1. Money
2. Looks
3. Power
4. Charisma
5. Be funny
6. Charming
7. Energetic and positive

Any of the above can fuck tons of women. The more of the above traits you have the more women you can fuck. Focus on the trait above that's the strongest in you and you will fuck women.

It's not more complicated than that kids. These will x get me y GF threads are getting more retarded by the day and have almost nothing to do with women.

Nothing to do with business I mean .

>I think they're rejecting me simply because I'm not showing them dominance and status/accesories like a nice watch, sunglasses, a car, a career/well paying job,etc
How would you know this? Is their body language or tone of voice changing when you mention your job?
Is it the first thing they ASK YOU?

I'm really curious why you would think that.

I think it's got more to do with personality types and the environment someone was brought up in and just generally being well informed and well read.

>you just wont find that many similarities and shared interests
Here's a hint... talk to people who aren't like you. Get out of your comfort zone.

It's a great way to get NEW interests.

>You can fuck a perfect 10 for under $100 in Brazil or Thailand
Or Germany (50$ for 30 min).
To bag a cutie like OP's pic and make her fall in love money is not enough, unless she comes from a third world country (ukraine, moldova, thailand, philippines, etc.). You will need either looks, status, personality or a special talent.

But the thing is you can just pay hookers, it's worth it.

If I were a beta bitch then I wouldn't even try to talk to these girls.

Let alone hit on them.

This

women are only a solid investment if you dedicate yourself to them, unless you want to change your life to make them happy it's best to just use them for your needs and ditch them until next time or they will do it to you and what they're going to want is the resources and assets you have built

That kid is gonna be Elliot Roger 2.0

>Girls simply want a man who looks good and has money.

Can confirm, I am on my 2nd marriage.

> Fitness and looks
Do this for yourself. You'll live longer and happier fine-tuning the machine God gave you.

> Smooth-talking
Learn this for yourself as well. You'll be amazed with how this improves your life; a charming voice with substance to back it up is the lubricant of relationships, personal, professional, and informal.

Marry for looks and make sure she has a desire to please.

If you're interested in anything beyond that with women, go read at an old-folks home, help old ladies with their groceries, or be a good role model with some girl scouts.

>Will chasing money
No
>physical fitness
Yes

that guy is a total cuck tho, went back to Miley Cyrus lmao

I know I'm weird, but I have some sort of fobia for folds of skin forming 3 lines on armpits.

ITS ALL ABOUT FACE, FRAME, HEIGHT, AND STATUS

Seriously though in the US nothing below 10mil will impress a woman, I live outside of DC though

Honestly NO.

I used to think it will, so I started hitting the gym, investing, working my ass off at 2 jobs, moving out, etc.

Somewhere along the line of me doing all that it's like I almost lost all interest in women/whores. It made me realize that women aren't shit, 99% of everything worth a damn is being done by men.

It's a really strange feeling, I'm still attracted to them but I just cannot bring myself to respect women, they are inferior and so god damn stupid. Women will always follow, never lead.

you just need to be born a rich kike and she'll let you fuck her in the bathroom.

Ehhh come on guys. What makes you deserve that girl...

What an absolutely Self-Centered and Egotistical View of the World.

You'll be dead in less than 70 Years. Shut the fuck up 4Channers and make the World Better...

Ohhh that's right... you're a bunch of Cryptocurrency Scam Artists.

its not that he is dating shit women its that you are an inane special snowflake attention whore yourself.

nocoiners will be shining our shoes soon enough you cum slurper.

Not being autistic works pretty good for getting girls

this
women are absolute trash
its their job to hunt and lock down a man
if you chase women you basically succumb to their level
no thx jefferoni

>2/10 too many freckles