Why are you still holding Mooncoin? It is dead. Better ride waves of the economy...

Why are you still holding Mooncoin? It is dead. Better ride waves of the economy. Money that sits does nothing good to you. 4CHN now available on Novaexchange. Change your Moon to 4CHN and watch as it reaches 10$ mark this year!
novaexchange.com/market/MOON_4CHN/

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/bXk3pu
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think 4CHN price is being heavily manipulated right now. Not hard considering how low the volume is.
So I really think it will go up a lot.
Probably some mini whale accumulating as many as possible

BTW, what are the chances of this getting into bittrex?

Very high.

explain

I have talked to the DEV himself. Bittrex is the next stop. They need to sell some 4CHN to get accepted there. Everything costs money these days. Why would he lie? Bittrex has tens of thousands of more investors than on TradeSatoshi or NovaExchange. Once it gets listed there, the price will sky rocket to $1 easily.

So is the dev the one selling for 1k satoshis?
in any case, the ones buying for 1k satoshis are making the wise choise

Join the 2nd official 4CHN Discord group.

discord.gg/bXk3pu

I'm done tipping memers
I will only tip people who actually post useful or entertaining stuff.
Starting tomorrow

You can tip me for making daily showcase of new, fresh quality 4CHN memes. CTPfonmoTHJ68tzLhyd98rbD92K83W3j2U

I hold MoonCoin because I don't see why not. I only have 10$ in it but still.

No it wont. Do you have any clue how many fucking MoonCoins exists? It's a fucking joke.

4CHN will reach $10. Trade your Moon to 4CHN before it takes off, lol. Only 30 million coins in circulation.

did you quote the wrong guy?

why are you talking about mooncoin?

I guess I screwed up and made somebody rich. Bought at .12 and now it's .2, when should I buy more for tipping?

And how much do you guys tip, 1?