So is this going to be the new DGB?

>fake MIT website
>bullshit Amazon claims

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/litecoin/@tachyonic/litecoin-is-the-lightning-network-good-for-blockchain
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>old and reliable
>accepted on many places
>limited supply
No

Charlie Lee owns ETC, that just shows he is a chink shitter with no ethics or morals.

steemit.com/litecoin/@tachyonic/litecoin-is-the-lightning-network-good-for-blockchain

Do not get burned. It will pump like digibyte.

Buy the rumor, sell the news. Fuck these chinks.

>people who bought 4 years ago at price $51 are just now breaking even
Yes it's the new DGB. It took LTC 4 years to get to its old $51 peak lmao. Fucking retards.

Are we rumor or news right now

Lmao stupid fucking low IQ knuckle dragging subhumans. I bet you cock sucking queers bought faggot coins like ANS. It's no wonder your parents hate you for being retards. Lmao i bet you guys look like pic related. Enjoy being poor forever, peon scum.

>the new DGB
DGB is new, LTC is old

>no news
we rumor

LTC is for grown ass men. DGB is for grown mens ass. Not same.

this shit mooned thanks to a misquote

it's going back to $4 where it belongs

I'm glad we have useful idiots like you on board like you to pump the price before august 1st

Get ready for your fleecing

t-this

LTC is going to moon august 1st btw

.04 ftfy

whats the point of posting this?
there is no way you actually think litecoin will go to 4$.

that is the fucking stupidest thing ive ever read on biz

look and weep as it happens boy

Amazon went from $200 to $7 back when it crashed in 2000

you've never seen a bubble blow up you have no clue how low it can go

Only thing good about LTC is it's script based so the chinks can't control the network.

Ok, short everything you got and post proof

>muh Litecoin mooned because of misquote
Litecoin is mooning because of the uncertainty behind Bitcoin you fucking retard.

Why is everybody on this fucking board so stupid and ignorant of cryptos ? I'm done listening to you retards, you are never right about everything. Nobody here even saw the litecoin moon in time.

>t. Jelly dgb fag trying to keep others down due to his lack of success

>you are never right about everything

Name one (1) time Veeky Forums was right.

I was just laughing about the way he mistyped the sentence. Even a broken clock is right two times a day - I always skim over what people on Veeky Forums say, but I always make the final decisions on my own.

>americans dumping chinese money
this is new

don't change the goalposts. If the bubble crashed, $7 wouldn't be that low relative to where everything else would be

you being a faggot?

>old and unused by anyone but chink speculators
>accepted on exchanges only
>limited supply of unlimited altcoin money

yeah litecoin sounds like a really great currency

Should I buy a shitload? Is this a dip?

yes, Litecoin will have some good growth until at least the end of July

it will dip more over the weekend like most cryptos do, but then will moon even harder probably afterwards.

Yes, most of this mornings activity has just been hungover Americans dumping on GDAX down to low $49 and setting poorly priced sell walls while the Chinese and Korean exchanges have held strong in the $51.5 to $53 range, causing arbitrage bots and smart dip buyers to grab up cheap easy gains on the many rallies back to $50, while the sellers lose ammunition to continue fighting. A rally will eventually break upward easily through weak walls.

Global market lads, pay attention.

tfw got in right before the surge

thanks bros

Nice :^)

What makes you think growth will stop come the end of July?

Possible BTC Fork on Aug 1st.