Why did the Western World become obsessed with "fairness" on a macro and collective level? It seems self-defeating...

Why did the Western World become obsessed with "fairness" on a macro and collective level? It seems self-defeating. Who cares if something is """fair""" (something which presumes contextual egalitarianism in most cases) if they and what they support are weakened as a a result?

Did someone say Spooks?

blame Jesus

did you think this was, in any way, an interesting or useful post?

sage

That's why I made it, faggot.

>Who cares if something is """fair"""
you really had to ask this question? slob on some oligarch cock more pls

Okay. In that case, what is "fair" to you? Can you define it on some non-arbitrary level? Because what most think of as "fair" is based on pure emotionalism. There is far too much of that i this would nowadays.

I'm gonna get hated on for this but the idea of fairness is human nature, there have been studies done on small children and shiiet.

See that's what confuses me, because it seems like hierarchy is in human nature too, from the moment you first meet your parents you get it. So what gives? Are hierarchy and fairness contradictory, or can they corxist?

They can coexist. Fairness does not necessitate that everyone is equal, only that those higher up in the hierarchy deserve their position.

John Rawls

they can totally coexist, that random peasant get's less because he is less valuable then our great general. that random peasent gets 4x as much as antother = not fair.

>muh human nature
communists btfo

How come "fairness" doesn't matter when my penis is small?

Because you're looking at the whole thing wrong. Fairness used to mean that you were entitled to marry one vagina and have exclusive pussy rights on the sole condition that you be a productive member of society. However things have changed and with the normalization of promiscuity the sexual market is complete chaos right now, now unfairly tipped in favor of Chad Thundercock.

The Jews

Butthurt mras always shitting up threads. Pls go

Please have sex with me.

He's not wrong, mostly because in many places in the first world we don't have legal prostitution.

The implied alternative is that I should be free to kill you and take your shit. Surely you want that.

>houellebecqian butthurt

Because it's social evolution to share
>palace economy
>give everything to the king and then he gives you enough to get by
>feudal
>let's have some lords n shiet to hold state land safely
>reformation
>let's give land to more people and away from that evil papacy that was educating muh children with devil speak
>Victorian
>lets remove class privelieges and just make it about wealth
>current year
>why not redistribute wealth to poor blacks, then they'll stop committing crime
Just look at Marx or Whig evolution of humanity for a clearer example