This shit is dead isn't it

This shit is dead isn't it

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/siacoin/comments/6li6wg/obelisk_presale_extended_with_cap/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

actually they are working really hard on it, check theirs github

long hodl nigga

Sell as long as you can get out

Quit buying this coin if you're looking for a quick buck, it's a long term HODL... always has been

no, its quiet cos there's no shills pumping it atm and hasn't been much news lately, we're due for an update soon and so the price will start pumping back up. IMO buy while its in a lul right now.

So fucking jealous of the anons who are holing millions of this coin.

I have 180K that cost me like 100 bucks a while ago, but those motherfuckers who got in on the beginning and have obscene amounts of this coin are going to be life changing rich.

I have 7000 and I spend almost as much as you. Stop complaining

i have 100k and bought close to ATH
stop whining you faggots

No, its actually an amazing buy right now

forgot the image

You guys fill me with hope. Haven't got too much in SIA but the gains would be nice.

Are people holding this hoping to reach $1?

A lot of things look "dead" the last few days.

ETH isn't doing so great either. Just wait a bit; eventually it'll go up.

Ya'll a bunch of crybabies.

The best I could afford to put into the pot was a mere $5 worth. And that was before the price started to drop.

Nothing to do here but sit on it and wait for its future.

Godzilla vs. King Ghidorah pattern spotted, straight out of the textbook. Buy in this second

is this actually a real pattern?

fck lol pajeet

Yeah, it's a classic strong growth signal

It's signaling a massive spike in the chart when Godzilla shoots his atomic breath upward

Put in $250 and forget about it for a year.

More like put $250 in it and forget about it forever desu

wow never seen one so clear before, bought 100k!

This made me lol.
Bout to buy more sia

Patientory-tier shitcoin

The product is dogshit, with a cost comparable or greater than superior products, the only thing they have is >muh decentralization, which isn't a selling point for client-side encrypted storage

keep fudding faggot

>muh decentralization, which isn't a selling point for client-side encrypted storage
did you not see this season of silicon valley, it always works out in the end

If you go to Bittrex Order Book, you see more people selling than buying.
Is this a bad sign, or can it change any time?

It's bad. Same thing happened with Ripple.
It might go as low as 400 sat.

you realize whales manipulate that..

It's for long hold, if you don't mind the inflation.

sadly alot of whale manipilation going on, waiting for it to go back to 800 sat its still really undervalued

>Inflation

Which is insane, BTW.

It's not a healthy long hold. Will need some astronomic growth to mitigate this.

It's between 2 and 3 percent, dipshit.

Im day gambling with it, gr8 volume

I must learn with something

it already has half a billion market cap, dunno why ppl think it will still increase

Once this shit actually starts working, this cap is low. you have to tie up about 20k-100k coins to host, and you have to have a couple thousand to buy storage, this shit is
way undervalued.

AMNZ!!! 100KKKK

Hodling 98k coins right now. Feels good

I've spent over $3000 just to hold 225k of this shit, so shut you fucking mouth jackass.

I'll hold long.

why does it cost you money to hold sia

I bought it from a jew.

Just bought 200k, did I fuck up or should I have waited for Aug 1st

holding 300 coins :( takes me 12h to mine 20 coins. JUST

i bought at 571

it's literally never ever going to hit that point again

I should've just sold at 559

I can't even break even on this garbage

sure, it'll go back up eventually, months from now. But what good is that? I'm fucked.

Everything I buy is going down. They aren't even remotely similar coins. I'm just holding like a fucking retard, but it doesn't work anymore. It just keeps going down.

This is a fucking bear market.

what's with that spacing?

That's why it's called a long term hodl bruv if you wanted to short should've bought ark

the more I'm on here the more I see a pattern. When things don't go up, people just slap "long term hodl" onto it; I feel like everyone is just compensating.

90% of us are not in any of these coins for "long term holds". People just say that when their garbage just keeps going down...

and who said this was a long term hold? just a few weeks ago everyone was screaming 1k sia. now it can barely hit 500 sats.

Don't bitch because you bought at ATH like a retard and expect huge returns on everything dipshit

I said I bought at 571....how is that even close to an ATH..?

do you even know what ATH means...?

>Expect huge returns

isn't that what we're all here for...? I feel like you're also just losing money like me and you're just pretending everything is fine by being willfully ignorant.

Just let it die.

>paying for storage on someones seagate that will fail
Have people unironically actually been investing in this? Holy shit.

Mining til i have 2k to use to try out their software then switching to something else

I bought at 575.
It'll eventually recover, but.... I don't think it's going to happen this month or even next... too many happenings regarding BTC.

wtf you doing in this market with 5 dollars? seriously if your going to invest in literally anything,,, you need more than five whole fucking dollars you dumb ass dipshit broke ass mother fucker...just go buy a happy meal and gtfo

lol i threw a little money on it when it was at 16 satoshis and i have like 50 million SC. I'll probably cash out half of it around two years from now and just travel the world non stop for a few years with a few cool million USD

stay poor anons

just jump off a fucking cliff before your dumbass hurts someone

You're just now realizing this?

The "hold" meme is for the losers who got greedy. They're just waiting for the next batch of fools.

holding is how you get rich

trust me user

you find the tokens/coins with the best fundamentals

who the best team?
who the best ideas?
who the best long term outlook?

you cost average that shit for a while and you hold

of course if you're a retard you won't be able to tell shit and you'll just lose a bunch of money

but if you find the gems and hold you will be rewarded with mad gainz

you don't have to believe me, just check the charts for yourself

SC is a long hold, there is no question about it

get off Veeky Forums and throw your coins in cold storage

come back in 2 years

do this or stfu and lose all your money trying to day trade like a fucking retard

bye

most of these people are fucking retarded. don't try to help them. they wont learn and even if they do it actually hurts you in the long rum

You must be the same guy who bought eth at 1 usd and sold at 5, this is why you long hold. If a coin actually has decent support from companys and has a decent product you long hold it.

This is exactly the reason why you arent rich yet but still day trading to cover your losses from other coins.

Stay poor

no one is going to be arsed with all of that shit

I really think they dun goofed with the ASIC announcement. GPU mining of sia is gonna be history. Also the prices they're asking is very high.
Yeah, I am dropping these bags and jumping on the XVG rocket.

Every 10 Minutes 300K Sia is mined. This coin was never meant for HODLing

HAHA
Great man thanks for the tip I just bought 100k!

Delete this

Obelisk will kill SIA.

Ever since they first talked about the ASIC it's been all downhill. They deserve it, they don't know shit about PR or marketing and it shows. No other coin near their market cap is getting this sidetracked this early.

hush, don't destroy their delusions!

Sell low, buy high.

Don't you think sia wants GPU mining to end and everything is as they wised?

Not really. They hyped it up and people bought the hype and rumor. Then it went down at the same time as the entire crypto market went down.
This is fine.

Says you. Sia has the same inflation as bitcoin when it started. This isn't an issue. Just see the total supply of sia as 40 billion and stop panicing.

It is much lower now than it was before the rumor and it crashed more than most coins. The sales very Obelisk have been much smaller than they hoped.

It's crashing fucking hard.

Who are we kidding? It was WAY overpriced in the first place.

Half a fucking billion dollars for some cloud storage software that barely works and a dev team struggling with acne?

Give your heads a shake.

In the world of venture capital, this would not even attract an angel investment of $250K.

Not really. They just wanted to go for the common people befpre going for VCs. They got 1k and it gives them enough capital to keep expanding. All is good. 10k was just the best case senario.

You're not factering the speculative worth, the product itself being decentralized and working. There is a reason why it is considered a safe long term investment. And if you didn't notice, everything went down. Look at the buy support on all the coins on polo.

Nice just bought 100k

>You're not factering the speculative worth

Are you kidding?

The so-called "value" that you see right now is 100% speculative. The developers have no formal revenue.

>In full honesty, the risk did not pay off. We didn't get the funding we needed, the project is dead in the water unless we find more funding. Extending the sale with a cap is our method of salvaging things.

>Wow, were we wrong. We're offering a full refund to anyone who wants one. We realize that by day 3 of the sale it was pretty clear that we weren't going to sell enough, and that some people may have dived in based on that assumption. But they didn't consider that we couldn't even complete the project without hitting a certain target.

>I don't know that we can 'make you whole' other than by offering a full refund, and guaranteeing a cap of 4,000, which is lower than even our lowest projections for the number of expected sales.

>Preselling an ASIC has been a nightmare, and we won't be doing it again.

Entering the retail space with some consumer electronic garbage has completely shaken any remaining confidence in the team.

This guy nails it:

Where did you get this?

>ASIC
>electronics garbage
You lost all credence.

reddit.com/r/siacoin/comments/6li6wg/obelisk_presale_extended_with_cap/

Consumer electronics are all disposable garbage, yes.

I see. They were expecting more at once. It'll be fine.

should've just made sia an ico lmao

sia devs think ico are shit. They point to eth being shit.

it should be, look at this shit. cant believe i even but the little amount i did into this shit.

Calm down, they overestimated their sales.

I don't care if Siacoin drops to 300 sats, I'll just buy more.

Siacoin will continue to grow over the years. There will be peaks and valleys. I am not selling anytime soon.

everytime i hear about this coin it's something along the line of
>x happened its no big deal they have a good team
because something bad happened, again. I'm not pulling out because i think it'll go up purely because everything will go up eventually that doesnt outright fail, but this coins a piece of shit and their devs are incompetent. some malnourished russian made a ridiculous sum of money while these people are struggling to keep their token at 0.02 usd

hold they said, buy when it dips they said, ready for 1000 sat they said. Now they cry with me

No, "they" got out at 650

I just want to sell at break even, at 571 but this shit looks like it's going straight to fucking hell

I even made fun of their shitty asic announcement when it came out since noone likes asics then I fucking bought it because I thought it dipped

see you guys at 300 sats.

Or maybe everyone bought just the hype?
Everyone is freaking out over nothing, forgetting that everything went down and has not recovered.
It's no big deal because it's still fine, with people being idiots thinking it'll stay at over half a billion. Give it a year and it'll be fine. I personally don't give a fuck and I hope every single fucker that bought high hangs. I bought extremely low and I'm enjoying my gains all the way to the bank.

Nothing bad happened 'again'. They got overly ambitious, received lower sales than expected and are trying to find a solution. The market is down for everything and past august 1st when everyone is no longer anxious, the overall crypto market will go back up and so will sia.
You want a quick buck and are incapable of waiting.

>nothing bad happened
>they just made a huge mistake

They overestimated their sales, and are freaking out over initial investors not being the only ones to get their ASIC to mine by extending the sale period. They'll get 4k and it'll be fine.
Again, people are freaking out and bitching over nothing. So long as we don't go below 200, that's a success for me.

ITT
>hey goys Sia has an amazing team
>the dip is only temporary
>you should totally buy more SC
>hurr durr long term hodl

All of you fucks are delusional, what happens to your shitcoin once their asic miner comes out and every SC is worth 0 Sat due to the huge increase in supply and being completely useless. These sia fucks will literally sell you Tb's worth of harddrive space for less than pennies because nobody actually wants to use it.

Seriously, instead of working on their software, their big announcement was to shill their dumb asic miner. Can't believe how stupid you hodlers are. Also stop trying to convince yourselves that this will come back to 2 cents ever because it'll only come back to 0 SAT which is more than its actually worth.

See you next year when the FUD is dead.

There's not gonna be any FUD for a dead coin.